John M Barkholtz
Jason W Barkholtz
F, b. January 15, 1948, d. July 16, 2017
- Birth: Beverly Taves was born on January 15, 1948 in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She was married on October 10, 1999.
- Death: She died on July 16, 2017, at age 69, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Beverly Schmidt, 69, passed away on Sunday, July 16, 2017 surrounded by her loved ones at St. Elizabeth Hospital. Beverly was born on January 15, 1948 to Richard and Grace (Guyette) Taves in Neenah. On October 10, 1999 she was united in marriage to Richard Schmidt. She worked for many years at the Appleton Airport until her retirement. After retirement she and Richard spent the winters in Florida. Bev enjoyed spending time with family and friends and was always ready to watch her grandchildren. The time she spent with her family will always be treasured.
Beverly is survived by her husband Richard Schmidt, her sons; William (Tracy) Schmidt, Daniel (special friend Lisa) Schmidt, Kevin (Gina) Schmidt, Jason (Mikki) Gregory, David (Kristina) Schmidt, grandchildren; Lucas and Logan Schmidt, Sage and Lily Schmidt, Rivers and Ruby Gregory, and Lance and MaKenzi Schmidt, siblings; Richard (Nancy) Taves, Bob (Shirley) Taves, Carole Luebke, Jack (Mary) Taves, and Tim (Mary) Taves, nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
Bev was preceded in death by her parents, a son Craig Schmidt, an infant sister Lori and a brother-in-law Ervin Luebke.
The memorial service for Beverly will be held on Friday, July 21, 2017 at 6:00 PM at WICHMANN FUNERAL HOME, TRI COUNTY CHAPEL. A time of visitation will be held on Friday from 4:00 PM until the time of the service. Online condolences may be expressed at www.wichmannfargo.com.
The family would like to thank the nursing staff at St. Elizabeth Hospital 4th floor Fremont and the ICU nursing staff. In lieu of flowers a memorial fund is being established.
Craig P Schmidt
M, b. February 6, 1973, d. August 10, 2016
- Birth: Craig P Schmidt was born on February 6, 1973.
- Death: He died on August 10, 2016, at age 43.
- Note: Craig P. Schmidt 43 passed away on August 10, 2016. He was born on February 06, 1973 to Richard and Mary (Schuetter) she preceded him in death. He graduated from Menasha High School in 1991. Craig spent his time with an interest in aviation earning a Private Pilot License in 2000, building airplanes, both models and experimental. Craig loved music and played both the guitar and trumpet playing in the Appleton City Band for a short time and from 1985 to1994 with the Americanos Drum & Bugle Corps. His most current employment was with Pierce Manufacturing.
Craig was a man that through his pain of addiction, continued to help those who needed him with openness, willingness and with true unconditional love. He battled his addiction heroically with courage and strength never looking back but only forward. He was a presence in a room that was quiet but looked for, because you knew that if he came to your event he truly loved you. He was there for you, no matter what with an open heart. He was the type of man that could make a bad situation seem a bit better with off color jokes of science facts. His journey was filled with mountains to climb and valleys to cross with many stars to gaze at along the way. His journey was one of strength, hope and love. He lost his courageous battle in his journey with addiction, however, not without bringing the message of recovery to those still struggling.
He will forever be missed. He is survived by his father Richard (Bev) Schmidt, brother David (Kristina) Schmidt, nephew Lance and niece MaKenzi (God Daughter) step brothers Bill, Dan, Kevin and Jason, his girlfriend Nikki (Samantha) Siewert and his Recovery Family.
He is preceded in death by his mother Mary and grandparents.
A celebration of Life will be held on August 20, 2016 at 5:00 p.m. at 2711 S. Walden Ave Appleton, WI 54915.
Online condolence can be expressed at www.wichmannfuneralhomes.com.
Emily M Jandrin
F, b. February 12, 1919, d. July 17, 2017
- Birth: Emily M Jandrin was born on February 12, 1919 in Lincoln, Kewaunee Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Wallace H Vandertie were married on February 8, 1938 in Lincoln, Kewaunee Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Emily M Jandrin died on July 17, 2017, at age 98.
- Burial: She was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Emily M. Vandertie, 98, Green Bay, passed away on Monday, July 17, 2017. She was born February 12, 1919, in Lincoln, to Emil and Lucy (Pinchart) Jandrin. She married Wallace Vandertie on February 8, 1938, at St. Peter Catholic Church in Lincoln, he preceded her in death on August 16, 1993.
Emily moved from base to base with Wallace after he was drafted into the Army during World War II. She held several different jobs during this time and after including working and caring for families, children, and the sick. Emily also was a wonderful cook and baker who shared her treats with everyone.
She was a faithful member of St. Mary of the Angels parish and St. Elizabeth Society. Because Emily loved to write, she contributed a monthly poem for the newsletter at the parish. She was also a golden member of the DAV Chapter III and past president of the Teamster Auxiliary of Local 75.
Survivors include a brother, Emil Jandrin; sisters-in-law, Lucille Vandertie, Lorraine Delfosse, and Betty Bultman; along with numerous nieces, nephews, and her very special friend, Ruth Rynish.
Emily was preceded in death by her parents; her husband Wallace; two infant daughters; and siblings and their spouses: Mary (Cornelius) Barrett, Lucy (Willard) Vincent, Mabel (Cy) Cravillion, Irene (Gordon) Lardinois, Henry (Emma) Jandrin, Evelyn (Clarence) Rass, June Jandrin, and Ambrose Jandrin; brothers and sisters-in-law, Katherine (Ervine) Deprez, Ella (Reinhart) Mueller, Clifford (Ann) Vandertie, Walter (Lucille) Vandertie, Wilfred Delfosse, and Earl Vandertie.
Friends and family may call at Proko-Wall Funeral Home, 1630 E. Mason St, on Thursday, July 20, 2017, from 4:00 to 8:00 p.m. There will be a Prayer Service at 7:00 p.m. Visitation will continue Friday morning at the Funeral Home from 9:30 to 10:30 a.m. The Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 11:00 a.m. at St. Mary of the Angels Catholic Church, 645 S. Irwin St, and Rev. Anthony Cirignani, O.F.M. will preside. Burial will be in the Allouez Catholic Cemetery. Online condolences may be sent to the family at www.prokowall.com.
In lieu of other expressions of sympathy, please make a charitable donation to the Alzheimer's Association Greater Wisconsin, 3313 S. Packerland Dr, Ste E, De Pere, WI 54115.
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette from July 18 to July 20, 2017.
Wallace H Vandertie
M, b. October 10, 1918, d. August 16, 1993
- Birth: Wallace H Vandertie was born on October 10, 1918.
- Marriage: He and Emily M Jandrin were married on February 8, 1938 in Lincoln, Kewaunee Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Wallace H Vandertie died on August 16, 1993, at age 74.
- Burial: He was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. 1819, d. March 5, 1895
- Birth: Jacob Mader was born in 1819 in Germany.
- Marriage: He and Theresia Knabenbauer were married.
- Death: Jacob Mader died on March 5, 1895, at age ~76, in Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. January 26, 1891, d. March 30, 1906
- Birth: Mary Mader was born on January 26, 1891.
- Death: She died on March 30, 1906, at age 15.
- Burial: She was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Antoinette Katherine Mader
F, b. August 6, 1892
- Birth: Antoinette Katherine Mader was born on August 6, 1892 in Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. October 1894
- Birth: Katherine Mader was born in October 1894.