John Jacob Wilhelm
M, b. January 22, 1872, d. September 20, 1920
- Birth: John Jacob Wilhelm was born on January 22, 1872 in Grant County, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on September 20, 1920, at age 48, in Marathon, Marathon Co, Wisconsin.
Herman Joseph Wilhelm
M, b. June 1, 1878, d. June 1950
- Birth: Herman Joseph Wilhelm was born on June 1, 1878 in Grant County, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died in June 1950, at age 72, in Missouri.
Catherine Marie Wilhelm
F, b. May 11, 1881, d. December 1966
- Birth: Catherine Marie Wilhelm was born on May 11, 1881 in Grant County, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died in December 1966, at age 85, in Independence, Buchanan Co, Iowa.
F, b. June 9, 1884, d. March 7, 1926
- Birth: Wilhelmina Wilhelm was born on June 9, 1884 in Grant County, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on March 7, 1926, at age 41, in Grant County, Wisconsin.
Joseph Anthony Wilhelm
M, b. March 14, 1887, d. January 28, 1963
- Birth: Joseph Anthony Wilhelm was born on March 14, 1887 in Grant County, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Katherine Joseph Wichman were married.
- Death: Joseph Anthony Wilhelm died on January 28, 1963, at age 75, in Cresco, Howard Co, Iowa.
Katherine Joseph Wichman
F, b. March 19, 1888, d. September 5, 1981
- Birth: Katherine Joseph Wichman was born on March 19, 1888 in Iowa.
- Marriage: She and Joseph Anthony Wilhelm were married.
- Death: Katherine Joseph Wichman died on September 5, 1981, at age 93, in Cresco, Howard Co, Iowa.
Ella E Costello
F, b. November 6, 1887, d. May 3, 1943
- Birth: Ella E Costello was born on November 6, 1887 in Sheboygan County, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Joseph John Hoffman were married on August 1, 1922 in Milwaukee, Milwaukee Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Ella E Costello died on May 3, 1943, at age 55, in Whitefish Bay, Wisconsin.
Grover Henry Reuter
M, b. August 3, 1919, d. January 14, 1969
- Birth: Grover Henry Reuter was born on August 3, 1919 in Grant County, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Marcella Josephine Hoffman were married on November 6, 1947 in Milwaukee, Milwaukee Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Grover Henry Reuter died on January 14, 1969, at age 49, in Lancaster, Grant Co, Wisconsin.
Jeanne M Cunningham
F, b. March 9, 1924, d. September 21, 1989
- Birth: Jeanne M Cunningham was born on March 9, 1924 in Darlington, Lafayette Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Laurence Edward Hoffman were married on October 27, 1956.
- Death: Jeanne M Cunningham died on September 21, 1989, at age 65, in Lancaster, Grant Co, Wisconsin.
Clarence Joseph Reynolds
M, b. January 3, 1922, d. November 17, 2007
- Birth: Clarence Joseph Reynolds was born on January 3, 1922 in Grant County, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Dorothy Mae Hoffman were married on November 27, 1950 in Grant County, Wisconsin.
- Death: Clarence Joseph Reynolds died on November 17, 2007, at age 85, in Lancaster, Grant Co, Wisconsin.
James W Klein
M, b. October 22, 1929, d. August 16, 2001
- Birth: James W Klein was born on October 22, 1929.
- Marriage: He and Rosemary Elizabeth Hoffman were married on February 5, 1955 in Jacksonville, Duval Co, Florida.
- Divorce: James W Klein and Rosemary Elizabeth Hoffman were divorced in 1978.
- Death: James W Klein died on August 16, 2001, at age 71, in Anchorage, Anchorage Co, Alaska.
Rachel Catherine Hulke
Howard John Hulke
Benjamin W Hulke
Phyllis M Ullmer
F, b. April 20, 1930, d. July 14, 2017
- Birth: Phyllis M Ullmer was born on April 20, 1930 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Earl Paul Vercauteren were married on May 13, 1950.
- Marriage: Phyllis M Ullmer and Chester Klarkowski were married on December 13, 1968.
- Death: Phyllis M Ullmer died on July 14, 2017, at age 87.
- Burial: She was buried in Mount Calvary Cemetery, DePere, Wisconsin.
- Note: Phyllis M. (Vercauteren) Klarkowski, 87, Green Bay, passed away on Friday, July 14, 2017 at Woodside Lutheran Home after a long battle with Alzheimer's disease. Phyllis was born on April 20, 1930 in Green Bay, the daughter of the now late Mathias and Anna Ullmer. On May 13, 1950 she married Earl Vercauteren and together they had 5 children. Earl preceded her in death on May 30, 1964. On December 13, 1968 Phyllis married Chester Klarkowski and became Mom to 6 more children. Chester preceded her in death on February 14, 2010. Phyllis was an avid Packer fan amd enjoyed attending games. She was proud of her "Packer" room which sported memorabilia collected throughout the years. Family holiday dinners were Phyllis's specialty. Chicken booyah was a family favorite as were her delicious homemade pies. Phyllis raised her family in Ashwaubenon but moved to Rost Lake, WI after retirement to enjoy their lakeside home that they lovingly refurbished. Chet and Phyllis were active members of the Lions Club and Rost Lake Association.
Phyllis is survived by her children Rick (Mary) Vercauteren, Don (Diane) Klarkowski, Darrell Klarkowski, Vicki (Corry) Collins, Donna (Rick) Nelson, Dave (Wendy) Vercauteren, Tom(Barb) Vercauteren, David (Laura) Klarkowski, Debbie (Kevin) Roffers, Peter Klarkowski, Mary (Dale) Flavion, 17 grandchildren David (Kelli) Klarkowski, Kristie Van DeYacht, Brian (Kelly Beth) Klarkowski, Jesse (Jodie) Vercauteren, Tim(Jennifer) Vercauteren, Jacqie Will, Shannon (Don) Ryerson, Kimberly (Kurt Brester) Wanner, Sara Newkirk, Andy (Mindy) Klarkowski, Jamie Roffers, Shane (Heather) Vercauteren, Amanda (Brandon Grosse) Flavion, Cody (Brooke Burmeister) Flavion, Amy (Jason) Dingeldein, Paul (Tara) Collins, Traci (Matt) Budahn, 24 great-grandchildren, 2 sisters Jane Younk and Sandy Borchardt. She is further survived by nieces, nephews other relatives and friends.
She was preceded in death by one son-in-law Larry Peeters, 1 sister Marcella Meeuwsen, 1 brother Cyril "Bud" Ullmer, 2 brothers-in-law Jim Younk and George Borchardt.
Gathering of family and friends will be held on Tuesday, July 18, 2017 from 4:00 P.M. to 6:00 P.M. at Nativity of Our Lord Parish 2270 S. Oneida Street. Mass of Christian Burial 6:00 P.M. at the church with Rev. Michael Ingold officiating. Burial at Mount Calvary Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers a memorial fund has been established.
The family would like to offer a warm note of appreciation and a thank-you to Woodside Lutheran Home for the special care, love and special attention shown to Phyllis throughout the years.
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette on July 16, 2017.
M, b. March 24, 1922, d. February 14, 2010
- Birth: Chester Klarkowski was born on March 24, 1922.
- Marriage: He and Phyllis M Ullmer were married on December 13, 1968.
- Death: Chester Klarkowski died on February 14, 2010, at age 87.
- Burial: He was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Chester "Chet" S. Klarkowski, 87, Green Bay, passed away on Sunday, Feb. 14, 2010, at Woodside Lutheran Home.
Chet was born on March 24, 1922, in Green Bay, the son of the late John and Anastasia (Buyarski) Klarkowski.
He was a graduate of East High School with the class of 1941. Chet served his country during World War II in the Army AirCorps until his honorable discharge in 1946.
On June 23, 1951, he married the former Jacqueline Milbach. She preceded him in death in August of 1967.
Chester then met Phyllis Vercauteren and the two were married on Dec. 13, 1968.
He worked in construction as a carpenter all of his life and retired from Lunda Construction Company.
After retirement Chester and Phyllis decided to move to Rost Lake, Wis., to make a new home and enjoy their time together. They moved back to Green Bay, four years ago to be closer to their family.
Chet was very handy in building and repairing things around the house and always had a tube of caulk ready to be put to use. He especially liked to putz around the house and enjoyed being able to take his time on various projects.
Chet was a novice chef and found great joy in cooking, especially making his famous chicken booyah. He liked his time away on vacation and enjoyed travelling with Phyllis. Chet was a very sociable and outgoing person and loved to host get-togethers for his family, friends and neighbors. He was an avid Packer fan and loved to tailgate and get ready for the games. Chet was a loving husband, a good father and grandfather, a friend to many and will always be lovingly remembered and sorrowfully missed.
Chester is survived by his wife, Phyllis; his children and their spouses, Rick (Mary) Vercauteren, Don (Diane) Klarkowski, Darrell Klarkowski, Vicki (Corry) Collins, Donna (Rick) Nelson, Dave (Wendy) Vercauteren, Tom (Barb) Vercauteren, David (Laura) Klarkowski, Debbie (Kevin) Roffers, Peter Klarkowski, Mary (Dale) Flavion; 14 grandchildren, David (Kelli) Klarkowski, Kristie Van DeYacht and her special friend, Jessie Dequaine, Brian Klarkowski, Jesse (Jodie) Vercauteren, Tim (Jenny) Vercauteren, Jacqie (Kyle) Will, Shannon (Don) Ryerson, Kimberly (Kyle) Wanner, Sara Vercauteren and her special friend, Dan Newkirk, Andy Klarkowski, Jamie Roffers Shane Vercauteren, Amanda Flavion, Cody Flavion; 10 great-grandchildren, Alex, Brady, Haylea, Aidan, Kaitlyn, Cailyn, Willow, Austin, Sophia and Wyatt; two sisters, Frances Petri, Beatrice Dimmer; one brother and two sisters-in-law, Norbert (Lorraine) Klarkowski, Ann Klarkowski; three sisters-in-law and one brother-in-law, Marcella Meeuwsen, Jane Younk, Sandy (George) Borchardt. He is further survived by nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
He was preceded in death by his parents; one son-in-law Larry Peeters; two sisters and brothers-in-law, Regina "Jean" (Wallace) Schwartz, Pauline (Don) Adee; four brothers and three sisters-in-law, Ambrose (Helen) Klarkowski, Bernard Klarkowski, John (Mary) Klarkowski, Felix (Grace) Klarkowski; three brothers-in-law and one sister-in-law, Reuben Petri, Cyril "Bud" (Norma) Ullmer, Jim Younk.
Gathering of family and friends will be held on Thursday, Feb. 18, 2010, from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. at Nativity of Our Lord Parish, 2270 S. Oneida Street. Mass of Christian Burial 6 p.m. at the church with Rev. John Becker officiating. Burial at Allouez Catholic Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund has been established. The family would like to offer a special thank-you to the staffs of Unity Hospice, Woodside Manor and Woodside Special Care Unit for all of their love and special attention.
Hansen Family Funeral
1644 Lime Kiln Road