F, b. 1889, d. October 15, 1957
Family: John Loritz (b. August 15, 1889, d. December 19, 1962)
- Bernice Loritz
- Leonard Loritz (b. August 27, 1913, d. April 28, 2001)
- Marian R Loritz (b. November 3, 1917, d. November 5, 2010)
- Raymond Loritz (b. February 4, 1920, d. August 26, 1998)
- Alfred H Loritz (b. January 17, 1921, d. July 8, 2017)
- Birth: Veronica Heim was born in 1889 in New Franken, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and John Loritz were married on June 18, 1912 in New Franken, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Veronica Heim died on October 15, 1957, at age ~68, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. April 25, 1901, d. October 6, 1970
- Birth: John VandeHei was born on April 25, 1901.
- Marriage: He and Velma A Stadler were married.
- Death: John VandeHei died on October 6, 1970, at age 69, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Velma A Stadler
F, b. circa 1906, d. 2012
- Birth: Velma A Stadler was born circa 1906.
- Marriage: She and John VandeHei were married.
- Death: Velma A Stadler died in 2012.
John C VandeHei
M, b. July 27, 1930, d. yes
- Birth: John C VandeHei was born on July 27, 1930.
- Death: He died yes.
F, b. September 30, 1931, d. July 31, 2017
- Birth: Carol VandeHei was born on September 30, 1931 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She was married on April 7, 1951 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on July 31, 2017, at age 85, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Carol Conklin, 85, Green Bay, died peacefully at a local hospital on July 31, 2017. Born on September 30, 1931, in De Pere, she is the daughter of the late John and Velma (Stadler) Vande Hei. Carol is a 1949 graduate of St. Joseph Academy High School. On April 7, 1951, she married James Conklin, at St. Boniface Church, in De Pere. Carol enjoyed baking, and spending time with her beloved husband.
Carol is survived by her husband of 66 and ¼ years, James, Green Bay; three children, Timothy Conklin, Lena, Tom Conklin, Brookside, and Cathy (Pat) Tilkens, Shawano; three grandchildren, Molly (Logan), Jeremy (Carmen) Raymaker, and her special grandson, Dustin (Stacy) May; four great grandchildren; two brothers and two sisters-in-law, Bill (Jean) Vande Hei, Dick (Mary) Vande Hei; one brother-in-law, Wayne Gerondale; and one sister-in-law, Fern Vannieuhoven.
She was preceded in death by one brother, Jack; parents; and one sister-in-law, Jean Gerondale.
Private family services took place according to Carol's wishes. Simply Cremation assisted the family with services, 431-0100.
Please visit www.simplycremationgb.com to express online condolences to the family.
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette on Aug. 3, 2017.
Harry Almerian Lord
M, b. June 15, 1892, d. January 8, 1970
- Birth: Harry Almerian Lord was born on June 15, 1892 in San Francisco, California.
- Marriage: He and Belva Christine Mooney were married.
- Death: Harry Almerian Lord died on January 8, 1970, at age 77, in Hammond, Lake Co, Indiana.
Duane Terry Kleinschmidt
Lynn Marie VanRossum
Jeffrey J Jaeger
Joseph R Jaeger