Theodore James Plass
John Baptist DeWitt
M, b. January 30, 1853, d. November 4, 1904
- Birth: John Baptist DeWitt was born on January 30, 1853 in Belgium.
- Marriage: He and Mary Johanna VanDeuren were married on November 4, 1875 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: John Baptist DeWitt died on November 4, 1904, at age 51.
Mary Johanna VanDeuren
F, b. September 1857, d. October 5, 1930
- Birth: Mary Johanna VanDeuren was born in September 1857 in Belgium.
- Marriage: She and John Baptist DeWitt were married on November 4, 1875 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Mary Johanna VanDeuren died on October 5, 1930, at age 73, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Fort Howard Memorial Park, Green Bay, Wisconsin.
John Francis DeWitt
M, b. circa 1818
- Birth: John Francis DeWitt was born circa 1818 in Belgium.
- Marriage: He and Anna Maria Caelwaerts were married.
- Death: John Francis DeWitt died in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Anna Maria Caelwaerts
F, b. circa 1818
- Birth: Anna Maria Caelwaerts was born circa 1818 in Belgium.
- Marriage: She and John Francis DeWitt were married.
- Death: Anna Maria Caelwaerts died in Belgium.
M, b. November 11, 1822, d. August 29, 1895
Family: Anna DeBrue (b. May 25, 1829, d. November 16, 1896)
- Birth: Henry VanDeuren was born on November 11, 1822 in Belgium.
- Death: He died on August 29, 1895, at age 72.
- Burial: He was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. May 25, 1829, d. November 16, 1896
- Birth: Anna DeBrue was born on May 25, 1829 in Belgium.
- Death: She died on November 16, 1896, at age 67.
- Burial: She was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Louis John DeWitt
M, b. August 24, 1893, d. July 27, 1966
- Birth: Louis John DeWitt was born on August 24, 1893 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Daisy M Marks were married.
- Death: Louis John DeWitt died on July 27, 1966, at age 72.
Daisy M Marks
F, b. July 31, 1897, d. July 12, 1987
- Birth: Daisy M Marks was born on July 31, 1897.
- Marriage: She and Louis John DeWitt were married.
- Death: Daisy M Marks died on July 12, 1987, at age 89.
Thomas P Murphy
M, b. January 1, 1968, d. July 3, 2017
- Birth: Thomas P Murphy was born on January 1, 1968 in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on October 29, 1988 in Stephensville, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on July 3, 2017, at age 49.
- Burial: He was buried in St Patrick Cemetery, Stephensville (Northport), Wisconsin.
- Note: Thomas P. Murphy, age 49, Clintonville, passed away on Monday, July 3, 2017, at his residence in the presence of his loving family, following a one year illness. He was born on January 1, 1968 in New London the son of Patrick and Diane (Fischer) Murphy. Tom was a 1986 graduate of New London High School. He attended Fox Valley Technical College where he studied printing and publishing. He was united in marriage to Kathryn Schuldt on October 29, 1988 at St. Patrick's Catholic Church in Lebanon. Tom was employed at Menasha Corp and recently at Murphy Family Farm. He enjoyed home brewing, wood working and single track bicycling.
Tom is survived by his wife Kathryn; children, Jonathan Murphy; Anna (Jesse) Sabel; and ETN2 Kieran Murphy; grandchildren, Davin and Evelyn; parents, Patrick and Diane; siblings: Joe (Wendi) Murphy; Gina (Jason) Dreier and Mary Murphy. He is further survived by nieces, nephews, in-laws, aunts, uncles, cousins and friends.
He was preceded in death by his grandparents, Francis "Ted" and Margaret (Frahm) Murphy and Arthur and Regina (Harris) Fischer.
Funeral Mass for Tom will be held on Saturday, July 8, 2017 at 11:00 a.m. at St. Patrick's Catholic Church (Lebanon) N5705 Cty Rd T, New London. Visitation will be held on Friday, July 7th from 4:00-7:00 p.m. at the Cline & Hanson Funeral Home, New London and on Saturday at the church from 9:00 a.m. until the time of service. Burial will be in the parish cemetery.
Marlene J Lorenz
F, b. September 14, 1947, d. June 29, 2017
- Birth: Marlene J Lorenz was born on September 14, 1947 in Jamestown, Stutsman Co, North Dakota.
- Marriage: She was married on February 24, 1968 in Royalton, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on June 29, 2017, at age 69.
- Note: Marlene J. Pingel, age 69 of Neenah, passed away June 29, 2017. She was born in Jamestown, ND to Gladys (Meidam) and the late Paul Lorenz. Shortly after her birth, her family moved to Weyauwega, where she graduated from high school in 1965. On February 24, 1968 she married Gaylord Pingel in Royalton, WI.
Marlene worked for many years at Zwicker Knitting Mill in Waupaca before moving to Neenah. She then worked several jobs before health problems forced her to retire in 1993. On May 5 of that year, she received a kidney transplant from her twin sister, allowing her to enjoy a full and good life until five or six weeks ago.
Marlene lived a very simple life, enjoying time at her family's cabin, collecting candles, and spending time in her flower garden. She also enjoyed her annual trips to Country USA with her twin sister, Darlene.
Marlene is survived by her husband of almost 50 years, Gaylord Pingel; her sons: Kevin, Neenah; and Jeff (Rachel), Fremont; her grandchildren: Ella, Ben and Will; and by her mother, Gladys Lorenz, Weyauwega. She is further survived by her brother, Charles (Geri) Munro; twin Darlene (Robert) Bork; Beverly (Gary) Smith; Carol (Gordon) Javorski; Barbara (John) Recker; as well as many nieces, nephews, and cousins; her brother-in-law, George; and sister-in-law, Elaine.
She was preceded in death by her father, Paul; mother-in-law, Ella Quaide; sister-in-law, Pat Jensen; and brother-in-law, Earl Jensen.
A memorial service for Marlene will be held at 12:00 P.M. on Friday, July 7, 2017 at Peace Lutheran Church, 1228 S. Park Ave, Neenah, Rev. Rickey Schroeder officiating. The visitation will be held at church from 10:30 A.M. until the hour of service.
Westgor Funeral Home
205 W. Doty Ave.
The family would like to extend a special thank you to the staff and nurses of the ICU at AMC for taking good care of Marlene. Also, thank you to her special friends, Janet Carlson; Pat and Dough Wiatrowski; Betty Eaton; and Kay Hobart.
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent on July 4, 2017.
Darlene J Lorenz
M, b. September 17, 1761
- Birth: Joannes VanBree was born on September 17, 1761 in Zeeland, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.