Joshua St Louis
F, b. 1897, d. 1959
- Birth: Ella Buck was born in 1897.
- Death: She died in 1959, at age ~62.
- Burial: She was buried in Fort Howard Memorial Park, Green Bay, Wisconsin.
Lee Ray Bergner
M, b. March 30, 1922, d. November 25, 1964
- Birth: Lee Ray Bergner was born on March 30, 1922.
- Death: He died on November 25, 1964, at age 42, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Elmer Verner Dahlin
M, b. July 31, 1896, d. September 19, 1979
- Birth: Elmer Verner Dahlin was born on July 31, 1896 in Marinette, Marinette Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Henrietta L Bergner were married on May 8, 1925.
- Death: Elmer Verner Dahlin died on September 19, 1979, at age 83, in Crivitz, Marinette Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. September 15, 1894, d. September 21, 1978
- Birth: Lora Koeppen was born on September 15, 1894 in Underhill, Oconto Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Albert Herman Emil Bergner were married on March 17, 1915.
- Death: Lora Koeppen died on September 21, 1978, at age 84, in Shawano, Shawano Co, Wisconsin.
Edmund August Thomsen
M, b. February 13, 1894, d. 1960
- Birth: Edmund August Thomsen was born on February 13, 1894.
- Marriage: He and Lenora Bergner were married on March 29, 1916 in Menominee, Menominee Co, Michigan.
- Death: Edmund August Thomsen died in 1960, at age ~66.
Freda M Kallies
F, b. 1897, d. January 8, 1961
- Birth: Freda M Kallies was born in 1897.
- Marriage: She and Joseph William Bergner were married in 1919.
- Death: Freda M Kallies died on January 8, 1961, at age ~64, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Alma Sefrona Christopherson
F, b. November 7, 1900, d. March 12, 1988
- Birth: Alma Sefrona Christopherson was born on November 7, 1900.
- Marriage: She and Louis A Bergner were married on July 11, 1923 in Shawano County, Wisconsin.
- Death: Alma Sefrona Christopherson died on March 12, 1988, at age 87, in Milwaukee, Milwaukee Co, Wisconsin.
Mary K DelMarcelle
F, b. October 1, 1920, d. December 5, 2011
- Birth: Mary K DelMarcelle was born on October 1, 1920 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Harold Melvin Victor Bergner were married on October 16, 1937 in Crown Point, Lake Co, Indiana.
- Death: Mary K DelMarcelle died on December 5, 2011, at age 91, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Lucille J Bergner
F, b. January 4, 1925, d. June 28, 2017
- Birth: Lucille J Bergner was born on January 4, 1925.
- Marriage: She and John P Dobry were married on May 18, 1944.
- Death: Lucille J Bergner died on June 28, 2017, at age 92.
- Burial: She was buried in Shrine of Good Shepherd, Green Bay, Wisconsin.
- Note: Lucille J. Dobry, age 92, of Green Bay, passed away peacefully on Wednesday, June 28, 2017. She was born on January 4, 1925, to the late Carl and Ella (Buck) Bergner. Lucille graduated from West High School in 1943. She was united in marriage with John P. Dobry on May 18, 1944. Lucille worked as a waitress at the Pine Room at H.C. Prange for 30 years. In her free time, Lucille enjoyed traveling, shopping, going to the movies, playing bingo, spending time at the cottage in Crivitz, and spending time with her family.
Lucille's memory will be carried on by her daughters, Jacquelyn (Brian) Wilson and Diane (Rick) Besaw; grandchildren, Tracey (Mike) Nass, Kelly (Tim) Nass, Mark (Melissa) Neveu, Jeni (Alexa) Dobry, Leah Dobry, Kate (Lee) Coffey, and Megan Besaw; great-grandchildren, Lindsey, Nicholas, Alyssa, Cameron, Samuel, Tegan, Lucy, Vincent, Ruby, Boden, Olivia, Claire, and Ryan; one great great-grandson, Leo; and brother, Donald (Joanie) Bergner.
In addition to her parents, Lucille is preceded in death by her husband, John; son, David L. Dobry; two brothers; and one sister.
Visitation will be held on Sunday, July 2, 2017, from 11:00 a.m. until the time of service at 1:00 p.m. Entombment will be in Shrine of the Good Shepherd Mausoleum. Expressions of sympathy, memories, and photos of Lucille may be shared with her family at www.lyndahl.com.
Lucille's family wishes to extend a special thank you to the staff at Morraine Ridge Senior Living and her two special friends, Rosemary and Posey.
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette from June 30 to July 2, 2017.
John P Dobry
M, b. August 21, 1918, d. May 30, 2007
- Birth: John P Dobry was born on August 21, 1918.
- Marriage: He and Lucille J Bergner were married on May 18, 1944.
- Death: John P Dobry died on May 30, 2007, at age 88.
- Burial: He was buried in Shrine of Good Shepherd, Green Bay, Wisconsin.
David Lee Dobry
M, b. July 28, 1950, d. November 6, 2016
- Birth: David Lee Dobry was born on July 28, 1950 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on November 6, 2016, at age 66, in Athelstane, Marinette Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: David Lee Dobry, age 66, passed away November 6, 2016 at his home in Athelstane, WI.
David was born July 28, 1950, in Green Bay, Wisconsin, the son of John and Lucille(Bergner)Dobry. David graduated from Green Bay Southwest High School with the class of 1968. After graduation, he began working as a welder at Structural Steel, and continued doing so until his retirement in 2012.
David loved fishing, music, working on stained glass, swimming, cross country skiing, long walks, camping, riding his motorcycle, watching the Packers, and spending many happy days Up North. Most of all he loved being with his family and friends.
He is survived by his Daughters, Leah Dobry and Jennifer(Alexa Hetzer)Dobry, Mother, Lucille Dobry, Sisters, Jackie(Brian)Wilson and Diane(Rick)Besaw, and his Grandson, Vincent Dobry-Dynek. Also many nieces and nephews.
He was preceded in death by his Father, John P. Dobry.
The family would like to extend a special thank you to Bob and Jodi for all of their loving care of David over the past year.
Visitation will be Saturday, November 12, 2016 from 10:00 am to 11:00 am at Newcomer Funeral Home, 340 South Monroe Avenue Green Bay, with a Memorial Service following at 11 am. To leave a special message for the family online, please visit www.NewcomerGreenBay.com
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette on Nov. 9, 2016.
Owen Vernon Vandenberg
Joseph Shawn Vandenberg
Liam Michael Vandenberg
Isaac Theodore Vandenberg
Maya Elizabeth VanThiel
Hannah Carolyn VanThiel
Ella Marie VanThiel
James Theodore VanThiel
Michael Gregory VanThiel