Rose Ann Uecke
F, b. March 1886, d. November 7, 1945
- Birth: Rose Ann Uecke was born in March 1886.
- Marriage: She and William Thomas Morgan were married.
- Death: Rose Ann Uecke died on November 7, 1945, at age 59, in St Paul, Ramsey Co, Minnesota.
William Thomas Morgan
M, b. March 1, 1886, d. September 30, 1979
- Birth: William Thomas Morgan was born on March 1, 1886 in Minnesota.
- Marriage: He and Rose Ann Uecke were married.
- Death: William Thomas Morgan died on September 30, 1979, at age 93, in St Paul, Ramsey Co, Minnesota.
F, b. January 1889
- Birth: Hattie Uecke was born in January 1889.
- Marriage: She and John Hanson were married.
M, b. 1883
- Birth: John Hanson was born in 1883.
- Marriage: He and Hattie Uecke were married.
Margaret L Uecke
F, b. September 5, 1890
- Birth: Margaret L Uecke was born on September 5, 1890 in Menominee, Menominee Co, Michigan.
- Marriage: She and George Anton Mueller were married on September 7, 1910 in Menominee, Menominee Co, Michigan.
George Anton Mueller
M, b. 1887
- Birth: George Anton Mueller was born in 1887.
- Marriage: He and Margaret L Uecke were married on September 7, 1910 in Menominee, Menominee Co, Michigan.
F, b. August 13, 1896
- Birth: Bertha Uecke was born on August 13, 1896 in Menominee, Menominee Co, Michigan.
Frederick James Uecke
M, b. November 28, 1900, d. October 18, 1976
- Birth: Frederick James Uecke was born on November 28, 1900 in Menominee, Menominee Co, Michigan.
- Death: He died on October 18, 1976, at age 75, in Menominee, Menominee Co, Michigan.
M, b. January 24, 1903, d. December 1967
- Birth: Ernest Uecke was born on January 24, 1903 in Michigan.
- Death: He died in December 1967, at age 64, in Menominee, Menominee Co, Michigan.
Carol Jean Arndt
F, b. January 8, 1950, d. June 25, 2017
- Birth: Carol Jean Arndt was born on January 8, 1950.
- Death: She died on June 25, 2017, at age 67.
- Note: Carol Jean Arndt, age 67, of Neenah, passed away on Sunday, June 25, 2017 at Alten Haus Assisted Living. Carol was born on January 8, 1950, daughter of the late Harry and Alma Arndt. She was a member of Christ the Rock Church in Menasha. Carol was a wonderful, loving and caring person who always made time for others.
Carol is survived by her three brothers: Ralph (Elaine) of Oshkosh, Mike (Janet) of Weyauwega, and Bill of San Diego, CA; also numerous nieces, nephews, great-nieces and great-nephews whom she thought highly of. She was preceded in death by her parents; sister, Rosemary; and nephew, Jim Lucas.
As per Carol's wishes, there will be no funeral services.
The family would like to thank the entire staff at Alten Haus for their excellent care and support.
M, b. May 16, 1919, d. December 28, 2005
- Birth: Arthur Bock was born on May 16, 1919.
- Death: He died on December 28, 2005, at age 86.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Jean S Hatch
F, b. 1921, d. June 21, 2017
Family: Arthur Bock (b. May 16, 1919, d. December 28, 2005)
- Birth: Jean S Hatch was born in 1921.
- Death: She died on June 21, 2017, at age ~96.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Jean S. Bock, age 96, of Rockledge FL, died on Wednesday, June 21, 2017. She was born in Appleton WI to the late Merril and Mae Hatch.
Her family includes her daughter, Marilyn J. (Bill) Koehne of Rockledge; son, Brian (Susan Rosin) Bock of San Raphael, California; son, Kirby (Barbara) Bock of Whitewater, WI; six grandchildren and six great grandchildren. She will be buried with her late husband, Arthur Bock in Appleton. In lieu of flowers donations can be made to St. John's United Church of Christ, Appleton WI.
Arrangements by Ammen Family Cremation and Funeral Care, Rockledge, 632-1350. Share memories and sign the family guestbook at www.afcfcare.com.
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent on June 28, 2017.
Douglas J Bowden
M, b. April 15, 1950, d. June 26, 2017
- Birth: Douglas J Bowden was born on April 15, 1950 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on July 15, 1972 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on June 26, 2017, at age 67.
- Note: Douglas J. Bowden, age 67, of Fremont, died on Monday, June 26, 2017 at Cherry Meadows in Appleton. He was born on April 15, 1950, in Appleton, WI, the son of the late Richard and Esther(Sasman)Bowden. Doug served his country in the US Army during the Vietnam War and received the Purple Heart on April 1, 1971. On June 7, 2017, Doug was honored with being the only Purple Heart recipient to be a part of Old Glory Honor Flight Mission 40. On July 15, 1972, Doug married Wanda Norder in Appleton and spent the next 45 years together raising their family. Doug worked as a fabricator and welder for many years. He enjoyed working on cars, being with his grandchildren, baking, eating sweets, and being outdoors. He was a member of American Legion Post 391 in Fremont. Doug is survived by his wife, Wanda; three daughters, Angela(Fiance' Andrew Schoepke)Bowden, New London; Dawn(Bryan)Bowden-Higginbotham, Appleton; and Sabrina Bowden, MO; four grandchildren, Miranda Barden, Brianne Hidde(Fiance' Hunter Huebner), Collin and Keegan Morien; two great-grandchildren, Kiara Rayne Barden and Annaleigha Ali Huebner; two brothers, Richard(Mary)Bowden and Steve(Carol)Bowden, five sisters, Deb(Rich)Watry, Darlene(Kirk)Weiberg, Elissa Bowden, Mary(Johnny)Foley, Renee Holland; brothers and sisters-in-law, Dan(Paula)Norder, David(Jennifer Reilly) Norder, Maurice(Debra) Norder, and David Ehrenberg; two sisters-in-law, Connie Hackett and Sue Williams; nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends. Doug was preceded in death by his son, DJ Bowden; a sister-in-law, Alice Ehrenberg and two brothers-in-law, Mike Hackett and Chuck Holland. A memorial gathering will be held on Friday, June 30 from 9-11AM, followed by Military rites at the Lewin Funeral Home. In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund has been established for Old Glory Honor Flight.
Doug's family would like to extend a very special Thank You to Cherry Meadows Hospice and to all of the hospice nurses that took care of him for the wonderful care they provided in his short time there.