Steven D Veldman
Mary L Mueller
F, b. November 21, 1929, d. June 22, 2017
- Birth: Mary L Mueller was born on November 21, 1929 in Fort Atkinson, Jefferson Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She was married on November 8, 1952 in St Therese Church, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on June 22, 2017, at age 87.
- Burial: She was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Mary Bodoh left us to be with God on Thursday, June 22, 2017.
She was a loving wife, mother, grandmother, great grandmother and one who loved people. She had a great gift of friendship and often went out of her way to help those in need. Mary will be sorely missed by her family and many friends.
She was born November 21, 1929 in Fort Atkinson, WI, the daughter of the late Andrew and Coletta (Woelfel) Mueller. The family moved to Appleton on January 1, 1938. Mary graduated from St. Mary’s High School, Menasha, in 1947. On November 8, 1952, she married Robert E. Bodoh at St. Therese Catholic Church. They experienced almost 65 years together. With Robert, she traveled to 35 countries, of which Norway was her favorite.
Mary belonged to various volunteer organizations throughout her lifetime, and was a member of the Congregation of St. Joseph Catholic Church at the time of her death. As a talented soprano, she sang in adult choirs, and in addition for funerals at various parishes. She was a soloist at many weddings.
Mary was a charter and life member of St. Elizabeth Hospital Auxiliary. She was also a member of the Catholic Daughters of America, church craft groups and a group affectionately called the Yakkety Club. She was a regular attendee of the late Father Orville Janssen’s weekly Bible Study group.
Prior to her marriage, she was employed at Appleton Eye, Ear, Nose and Throat Clinic.
She was preceded in death by her parents, Andrew and Coletta (Woelfel) Mueller, a brother, James and a sister-in-law, Jean Mueller.
Survivors include her husband: Robert; son Richard (Karen), Green Bay; daughter Annie (Roy), Saint Paul, MN; and son Craig (Mark Trevor Ranum), Milwaukee; three grandchildren: Elliott (Kirsten), Brianna, and Collette; one step-grandchild Amy (Tanner); and one great grandchild, Kaylee Violet (Elliott and Kirsten.) Survivors include her siblings: Marge (Jim Van Heuklon,) Bob (Glenness), Mark (Karen), and sister-in-law Dorothy (Dick Sheehy), and lifelong friend, Leila Becher (Parker.)
As a member of St. Joseph’s Catholic Church, 404 W. Lawrence St., Appleton, a funeral liturgy for Mary will be celebrated Saturday, July 8. Visitation will be in the church at 10 AM with funeral services at 11 AM. Officiating will be Msgr. James Dillenburg. Private burial will take place at St. Joseph’s Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to St. Elizabeth Hospital Foundation, or a memorial fund of your choice
The Bodoh family would like to thank Mary’s sister, Marge Van Heuklon, who always did what needed to be done, and the hospice staff at Heritage Cherry Meadows for their loving care the final month of Mary’s life. She was surrounded by family, friends, and love throughout her journey to the end.
Patricia L Reitz
F, b. February 25, 1959, d. June 16, 2017
- Birth: Patricia L Reitz was born on February 25, 1959 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on June 16, 2017, at age 58, in Laona, Forest Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Patricia L. "Pat" Trudell (Reitz), age 58 years, passed away on Friday, June 16, 2017 in Laona, Wisconsin. She was born on February 25, 1959 to her parents Donald and Mary Ann (Hoffman) Reitz in Appleton, Wisconsin where she lived most of her life. Pat was a graduate of Appleton West High School, Class of 1977.
Pat worked for several years at Miller Electric and Graphic Packaging in Appleton, Wisconsin. She loved any and all movies that featured Woopie Goldberg, and loved to read police drama novels.
Pat is survived by her son, Ben (Sarah) Trudell, grandson Chase Trudell, sister Bev (Jim) Van Geffen, brothers Tom Reitz and Dan Reitz, very special niece Brenda (TJ) Shrank, great-niece Jessie Schrank and great-nephew Cody Schrank. She is further survived by many cousins, nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
Preceded in death by her parents Donald and Mary Ann, sisters Sandy and Donna, and brother Mike.
Pat battled multiple health issues for many years, the most severe being heart disease. She specifically did not want a formal service so a celebration of life will be held for her in the near future. Family and friends will be notified when those arrangements are made.
Pat will be dearly missed by her family. A special thank you to her friends and staff at NuRoc Community Health Care where Pat was a resident since March of 2016. In lieu of flowers, memorials to Outagamie Animal Shelter, in Pat's name appreciated.
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent on June 25, 2017.
Mary Frances Schultz
F, b. December 2, 1914, d. April 27, 2007
- Birth: Mary Frances Schultz was born on December 2, 1914 in Illinois.
- Marriage: She and Clarence Kempen were married on June 29, 1940 in Kennan, Price Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Mary Frances Schultz died on April 27, 2007, at age 92, in Rib Lake, Taylor Co, Wisconsin.
Gregory James Kempen
M, b. February 4, 1957, d. April 8, 1957
- Birth: Gregory James Kempen was born on February 4, 1957 in Manitowoc, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on April 8, 1957, at age 0, in Manitowoc, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: GREGG James KEMPEN
Gregory James, nine weeks old son of Robert J. & Felicia Kempen,
956 Circle Drive, Manitowoc, died early Monday morning at Holy Family Hospital where he had been a patient since his birth Feb. 4, 1957.
Funeral services will be at 10 am Wednesday at St. Paul Catholic Church, Manitowoc, where the Rev. Clement Kern will officiate at a Mass of the Angels.
Burial will be in Calvary Cemetery, Manitowoc.
Survivors include his parents; two brothers, Robert and Ronald at home; maternal grandfather, Henry Thill of Stockbridge; paternal grandparents, Mr. and Mrs. Henry Kempen of Kaukauna and great grandmother, Mrs. Minnie DeBruin of Manitowoc.
Friends may call at the Pfeffer Funeral home, Manitowoc, after 2 pm Tuesday until 9:30 am Wednesday when the body will be moved to the church.
Manitowoc Herald Times - Mon., Apr. 8, 1957 - page M13.
F, b. April 24, 1909, d. February 20, 1999
- Birth: Cora Stuewer was born on April 24, 1909.
- Death: She died on February 20, 1999, at age 89.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. September 27, 1935, d. June 25, 2017
- Birth: Roy Stutzman was born on September 27, 1935 in Black Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on June 25, 2017, at age 81, in Seymour, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Graceland Cemetery, Clintonville, Wisconsin.
- Note: Roy Stutzman, 81, former Bonduel resident, died peacefully Sunday, June 25, 2017, at Good Shepherd Nursing Home in Seymour. The son of Earl and Cora (Steuwer) Stutzman was born September 27, 1935, in Black Creek.
Roy lived in Bonduel most of his life, where he worked part-time as a police officer and was employed full-time for many years at Miller Electric in Appleton. In the late 1970's, Roy followed his lifelong passion by opening Roy's Country Bakery in Bonduel and, later, in Pulaski. In the late 1990's he retired and sold his business to Greg Smurawa. Roy was an excellent cook and baker, and enjoyed taking care of his yard, which was like a park.
Survivors include four sons: Jeffrey Stutzman, Twin Bridge, Danny Stutzman, Gilroy, CA, Scott (Terri) Stutzman, Howard, and Tim (Tami) Stutzman, Combined Locks; 6 grandchildren: Samantha, Kaylee, Michael, and Devon, and Cassandra and Isaac; 3 step-grandchildren: Shannon, Gwynn, and Josh; 7 great-grandchildren; two brothers: Robert Stutzman, Sun Prairie, and Bruce (Karen) Stutzman, Appleton. He was preceded in death by an infant son, Mark; a grandson, Ryan; one brother, Cyril Stutzman; one sister-in-law, Dolores Stutzman, and his special friend, Ceil.
Friends may call at New Life Community Church, 6258 Crest Dr., Pulaski, from 9:00 - 11:00 a.m. Thursday. The Funeral Service will be celebrated at 11:00 a.m. Thursday at the church, Pastor Bob Wied officiating. Burial will take place in Graceland Cemetery, Clintonville.
Online condolences may be expressed at www.marnochafuneralhome.com
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette on June 27, 2017.
M, b. March 5, 1939, d. April 30, 1960
- Birth: Cyril Stutzman was born on March 5, 1939.
- Death: He died on April 30, 1960, at age 21.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.