F, b. January 1844
- Birth: Gertrude Muthig was born in January 1844 in Bavaria, Germany.
F, b. February 5, 1846
- Birth: Margaretha Muthig was born on February 5, 1846 in Bavaria, Germany.
F, b. July 29, 1890, d. February 17, 1967
Family: Jacob Muthig (b. October 6, 1878, d. September 4, 1956)
- Birth: Elizabeth Veysey was born on July 29, 1890.
- Death: She died on February 17, 1967, at age 76, in Omro, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Omro Cemetery, Omro, Wisconsin.
Vernon ("Bud Muthig") Muthig
M, b. April 23, 1915, d. April 22, 1993
- Birth: Vernon ("Bud Muthig") Muthig was born on April 23, 1915 in Matteson, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on April 22, 1993, at age 77.
- Burial: He was buried in St Rose Cemetery, Clintonville, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Florence R Jersey
F, b. April 12, 1917, d. June 13, 1998
- Birth: Florence R Jersey was born on April 12, 1917.
- Death: She died on June 13, 1998, at age 81.
- Burial: She was buried in St Rose Cemetery, Clintonville, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Anita Maria Muthig
F, b. June 25, 1920, d. January 15, 2005
- Birth: Anita Maria Muthig was born on June 25, 1920 in Waukesha County, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on January 15, 2005, at age 84, in Winnebago County, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Greenlawn Memorial Park, Neenah, Wisconsin.
Arnold Leonard Landsverk
M, b. October 4, 1917, d. January 5, 1992
- Birth: Arnold Leonard Landsverk was born on October 4, 1917.
- Death: He died on January 5, 1992, at age 74.
- Burial: He was buried in Greenlawn Memorial Park, Neenah, Wisconsin.
Allen R Muthig
M, b. 1922, d. 1930
- Birth: Allen R Muthig was born in 1922.
- Death: He died in 1930, at age ~8.
- Burial: He was buried in Graceland Cemetery, Clintonville, Wisconsin.
F, b. April 6, 1893, d. January 26, 1945
Family: Julius Goelz (b. September 25, 1886, d. November 21, 1937)
- Birth: Kathryn Muthig was born on April 6, 1893 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on January 26, 1945, at age 51, in Chicago, Cook Co, Illinois.
M, b. September 25, 1886, d. November 21, 1937
- Birth: Julius Goelz was born on September 25, 1886.
- Death: He died on November 21, 1937, at age 51, in Evergreen Park, Cook Co, Illinois.
M, b. June 23, 1827, d. May 11, 1906
- Birth: John Schaller was born on June 23, 1827.
- Marriage: He and Helen Binversie were married on June 24, 1861 in St Nazianz, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: John Schaller died on May 11, 1906, at age 78.
F, b. December 1, 1844, d. February 21, 1915
- Birth: Helen Binversie was born on December 1, 1844 in Freudenburg, Trier-Saarburg, Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany.
- Marriage: She and John Schaller were married on June 24, 1861 in St Nazianz, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Helen Binversie died on February 21, 1915, at age 70, in Colby, Clark Co, Wisconsin.
Brian R Groves
M, b. September 3, 1960, d. June 17, 2017
- Birth: Brian R Groves was born on September 3, 1960 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on June 17, 2017, at age 56.
- Note: Brian R. Groves, age 56, Appleton area, passed away June 17, 2017 after battling a lengthy illness. Brian was born on September 3, 1960 in Appleton, to the late Roland and Margaret (Merkel) Groves. He spent the majority of his childhood living on Lawrence St, hanging out with his brothers, playing sports in the neighborhood, and catching fish, turtles, and snakes down by the Fox River.
When Brian was older, his family moved to Menasha where he graduated from high school. Brian was a very intelligent man, and after high school, he furthered his education by earning his bachelor's degree in Computer Science from Lakeland College and his M.B.A. from UW-Oshkosh. He worked in management in the IT field for most of his professional career.
Brian was an avid boater, and the Wolf River was his happy place. He also enjoyed fishing off his dock in Fremont. He was a devoted fan of all Wisconsin sports teams. He loved to talk about sports, politics, and finance.
He is survived by his brothers: Dennis (Linda), De Pere; Patrick (Colleen), Eagle; nieces and nephews: Cecily, Minneapolis, MN; Elena and Elliott, De Pere; Emily (fiancé Kyle Simonson), Waukesha; Collin and Cameron, Mukwonago; great-nephew, Easton Simonson.
In addition to his parents, Brian is preceded in death by his brother, Robert; sister, Barbara Dewey, and his infant niece, Celine Groves.
Family and friends may visit at Cotter Funeral Home, 860 N. Webster Ave, De Pere, on Friday, June 23 from 4:00pm until the time of service at 6:00pm. Online condolences may be expressed at www.cotterfuneralhome.com.
Although he struggled these past several years, Brian is now at peace.
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent from June 19 to June 21, 2017.