Raymond B Heuvelman
M, b. April 4, 1941, d. February 2, 2000
- Birth: Raymond B Heuvelman was born on April 4, 1941.
- Death: He died on February 2, 2000, at age 58.
Randal D Heuvelman
Ronda Lucy Heuvelman
Angeline Rose Rukamp
F, b. July 3, 1911, d. June 6, 2017
- Birth: Angeline Rose Rukamp was born on July 3, 1911 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Norbert R Lasee were married on May 21, 1935.
- Death: Angeline Rose Rukamp died on June 6, 2017, at age 105.
- Burial: She was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Angeline Rose "Angie" Lasee, 105, Allouez, passed away Tuesday, June 6, 2017. She was born on July 3, 1911, in the Town of De Pere, daughter of the late Joseph and Catherine Rose (Dernbach) Rukamp. On May 21, 1935 she married Norbert Lasee in De Pere, they shared 35 years together until his death on October 7, 1970. Angie was a member of St. Matthew's Catholic Church, where she worked in the cafeteria and also volunteered at St. Vincent De Paul. She loved to play cards and make quilts. Over 300 of the handmade quilts Angie made were donated to St. Vincent De Paul.
Survivors include: special nieces who have cared for Angie over the years, Mary Espe and Shirley Baye; numerous nieces and nephews; sister-in-law Bernice Rukamp of Green Bay; a very special neighbor, Joe Meyer.
Angie was preceded in death by her parents; husband, Norbert; 4 brothers, Louis (Frances), Bernard (Isabel and Millie), Clem (Gene) and Ray Rukamp; one sister Cecelia (Bill) Nowak; and an infant brother and sister.
Family and friends may call at the McCormick Home, 212 Iroquois Avenue, Allouez, on Monday, June 26 from 10:00am until 10:30am. Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10:30am at the McCormick Home, with Fr. Bob Kabat officiating. Interment will be in Allouez Catholic Cemetery. Cotter Funeral Home, De Pere, is assisting the family with arrangements. Online condolences may be expressed to Angie's family at www.cotterfuneralhome.com.
A special thank you to Unity Hospice the staff of the McCormick Memorial Home for their care and concern given to Angie over the years.
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette from June 14 to June 25, 2017.
Johanna Christina Carlson
F, b. 1866, d. June 10, 1940
- Birth: Johanna Christina Carlson was born in 1866.
- Marriage: She and Peter Albert Jansen were married on August 2, 1890 in Goodhue, Goodhue Co, Minnesota.
- Death: Johanna Christina Carlson died on June 10, 1940, at age ~74, in Minneapolis, Hennepin Co, Minnesota.
Carl A Jansen
M, b. 1899, d. May 2, 1925
- Birth: Carl A Jansen was born in 1899.
- Death: He died on May 2, 1925, at age ~26, in Hennepin County, Minnesota.
M, b. circa May 1879, d. February 22, 1880
- Birth: George Jansen was born circa May 1879.
- Death: He died on February 22, 1880.
- Burial: He was buried in St John Cemetery, Little Chute, Wisconsin, Old Unmarked.
- Note: Son of Gerardus.
Lillie Caroline Marten
F, b. February 2, 1877, d. December 17, 1963
- Birth: Lillie Caroline Marten was born on February 2, 1877 in Minnesota.
- Marriage: She and George Jansen were married.
- Death: Lillie Caroline Marten died on December 17, 1963, at age 86, in Minneapolis, Hennepin Co, Minnesota.
George Antone Jansen
M, b. December 21, 1906, d. January 15, 1966
- Birth: George Antone Jansen was born on December 21, 1906 in Minneapolis, Hennepin Co, Minnesota.
- Death: He died on January 15, 1966, at age 59.
- Burial: He was buried in Fort Snelling Cemetery, Minnesota.
Wallace Marten Jansen
M, b. October 2, 1904, d. March 24, 1981
- Birth: Wallace Marten Jansen was born on October 2, 1904 in Minneapolis, Hennepin Co, Minnesota.
- Death: He died on March 24, 1981, at age 76, in Minneapolis, Hennepin Co, Minnesota.
Helen Henrietta Anna Jansen
F, b. May 27, 1902
- Birth: Helen Henrietta Anna Jansen was born on May 27, 1902 in Minneapolis, Hennepin Co, Minnesota.
Elsie Evelyn Peterson
F, b. October 20, 1907, d. July 16, 1996
- Birth: Elsie Evelyn Peterson was born on October 20, 1907.
- Death: She died on July 16, 1996, at age 88.
- Burial: She was buried in Fort Snelling Cemetery, Minnesota.
James Ronald Jansen
Timothy John Wyngaard
M, b. December 18, 1941, d. August 17, 1986
- Birth: Timothy John Wyngaard was born on December 18, 1941.
- Death: He died on August 17, 1986, at age 44.
F, b. circa 1823
- Birth: Maria Hendriks was born circa 1823 in Sambeek, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Theodorus VandenHoven were married on September 7, 1844 in Sambeek, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. circa 1735
- Birth: Antoneth Peters was born circa 1735.
- Marriage: She and Gieben Baltussen were married.