James Henry Bellinger
M, b. April 26, 1846, d. January 31, 1910
- Birth: James Henry Bellinger was born on April 26, 1846 in New York.
- Marriage: He and Ordelia A Emerson were married in 1864.
- Death: James Henry Bellinger died on January 31, 1910, at age 63, in North Dakota.
M, b. 1785, d. 1849
- Birth: William Whitaker was born in 1785 in Rhode Island.
- Death: He died in 1849, at age ~64, in New York.
M, b. 1800
- Birth: Charles Welch was born in 1800 in Maryland.
Sarah Ann Welch
F, b. November 1839, d. February 14, 1915
- Birth: Sarah Ann Welch was born in November 1839 in Ohio.
- Death: She died on February 14, 1915, at age 75, in Michigan.
M, b. December 1843, d. October 17, 1917
- Birth: Lewis Welch was born in December 1843 in Ohio.
- Death: He died on October 17, 1917, at age 73, in South Haven, Van Buren Co, Michigan.
M, b. August 15, 1912, d. December 1, 1983
- Birth: Howard Boreson was born on August 15, 1912 in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on December 1, 1983, at age 71.
- Burial: He was buried in St John Cemetery, Menasha, Wisconsin.
F, b. July 12, 1913, d. June 26, 1976
- Birth: Mildred Peterson was born on July 12, 1913 in Ironwood, Gogebic Co, Michigan.
- Death: She died on June 26, 1976, at age 62.
- Burial: She was buried in St John Cemetery, Menasha, Wisconsin.
F, b. June 7, 1892, d. July 10, 1965
- Birth: Fay Cole was born on June 7, 1892 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on July 10, 1965, at age 73.
- Burial: She was buried in Riverside Cemetery, Appleton, Wisconsin.
Mae Louise Bonnell
F, b. May 13, 1927, d. June 11, 2017
- Father: Frank G Drexler (b. July 9, 1890, d. November 10, 1981)
- Mother: Fay Cole (b. June 7, 1892, d. July 10, 1965)
- Birth: Mae Louise Bonnell was born on May 13, 1927 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and LaVern Bonnell were married in June 1951.
- Death: Mae Louise Bonnell died on June 11, 2017, at age 90, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Mae Louise Bonnell, age 90, passed peacefully on Sunday, June 11, 2017, at the Bridges of Appleton. Mae was born May 13, 1927 at home in Appleton, daughter of the late Frank and Faye (Cole) Drexler. She graduated from Appleton High School in 1945 where she enjoyed playing in the band. In June of 1951, Mae married LaVern Bonnell. They shared 50 years of marriage and raise two sons before his passing in 2002. Mae worked at Irmgard Sidler's beauty shop for nine years. She was also a member of Our Redeemer Lutheran Church.
Mae will be deeply missed by her two sons: David (Carol) Bonnell of Appleton and Jeffery (Carrie) Bonnell of Redgranite; three grandchildren: Elizabeth (Ryan) Pennings, Chad Bonnell, and Brandon Bonnell; as well as eight great grandchildren. Mae was preceded in death by her parents, siblings and husband.
The memorial service for Mae will be held at 4:00 p.m. on Friday, 16, 2017, at the WICHMANN FUNERAL HOME (537 N Superior St. Appleton) with Rev. Jennifer DeNetz officiating. A time of visitation will be held from 2:00 p.m. until the time of service. In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund benefiting Alzheimer's research has been established. Online condolences may be expressed at www.wichmannfargo.com.
M, b. January 9, 1926, d. February 25, 2002
- Birth: LaVern Bonnell was born on January 9, 1926 in Waupaca, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Mae Louise Bonnell were married in June 1951.
- Death: LaVern Bonnell died on February 25, 2002, at age 76.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
David A Bonnell
Jeffery L Bonnell
Karen Ann Stueber