F, b. November 25, 1837, d. January 19, 1916
- Elisabeth Buss (b. April 6, 1863, d. January 15, 1836)
- Bertha Johanna Caroline Buss (b. February 12, 1867, d. July 16, 1934)
- Ida Buss (b. July 24, 1871, d. October 21, 1944)
- Emma Mary Buss (b. March 1878, d. 1930)
- Birth: Wilhelmina Bartold was born on November 25, 1837 in Germany.
- Death: She died on January 19, 1916, at age 78.
- Burial: She was buried in Reedsville, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: WILHELMINA BUSS
At 5 o'clock Wednesday evening the messenger of Death entered the home of Mr. and Mrs. Herman Krueger, and called to her Eternal Home, Mrs. Wilhelmina Buss, mother of Mrs. Krueger, who had made her home with them for the past 19 years. Mrs. Buss, nee Bartold was born in Germany Nov. 25, 1837 and came to America in company with her husband and family forty-two years ago settling on a farm in town of Rockland. They became members of the Ev. E church in Rockland shortly after their arrival in this country and faithfully attended to their duties as Christian members. Her husband died about thirteen years ago.
Possessed of the true qualities of Christianity, her life's record was one of neighborly love, loving motherhood and faithful friendship. With a friendly word and cheery smile for one and all her live was a beautiful example of worthiness and although gone from earthly scenes her memory will live in the hearts of those who knew her during her lifetime here.
Although ailing for many years the Grippe proved too great a tax on her failing strength and Wednesday evening in the presence of her family which consists of five daughters, Mrs. Ida Kruger, Mrs. Wm. Krueger and Mrs. Alb. Fischer of Reedsville, Mrs. Hoeft of Kaukauna and Mrs. Biese of Big Suamico, she breathed her last and went to join her husband who had gone before her to their Last Home.
Besides the daughters the deceased leaves 21 grandchildren and 24 great grandchildren and many more other relatives and friends to mourn her death. The funeral which was largely attended took place Sunday from the home and from Rockland Church, Rev. Schneider officiating. Mrs. Buss had reached the age of 79 years, 2 months and 24 days.
Brillion News - January 28, 1916.
F, b. circa 1830
- Birth: Wilhelmina Fihatig was born circa 1830.
- Marriage: She and Alfred Peplow were married.
M, b. circa 1880
- Birth: William Foelzer was born circa 1880.
- Marriage: He and Alma Adolphine Grimm were married on March 7, 1902 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. circa 1830
- Birth: Alfred Peplow was born circa 1830.
- Marriage: He and Wilhelmina Fihatig were married.
M, b. August 6, 1864, d. December 28, 1934
- Birth: Albert Fischer was born on August 6, 1864 in Germany.
- Marriage: He and Bertha Johanna Caroline Buss were married on December 13, 1886.
- Death: Albert Fischer died on December 28, 1934, at age 70, in Reedsville, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. circa 1819
- Birth: Carl Mantei was born circa 1819.
F, b. circa 1820
- Birth: Elizabeth Moelke was born circa 1820.
Bertha Johanna Caroline Buss
F, b. February 12, 1867, d. July 16, 1934
- Birth: Bertha Johanna Caroline Buss was born on February 12, 1867 in Regenwalde, Regenwalde, Pommern, Germany.
- Marriage: She and Albert Fischer were married on December 13, 1886.
- Death: Bertha Johanna Caroline Buss died on July 16, 1934, at age 67, in Reedsville, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Death came as a relief after many months of suffering to Mrs. Albert Fischer at her home in the village of Reedsville on Monday forenoon at eight o’clock.
Mrs. Fischer, the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Carl Buss, was born in Reihof, Regenwalde, province of Pomerania, Germany, on February 12, 1867. She came to America with her parents when she was six years of age. The family settled in the town of Rockland, this county, where they made a permanent home. She was married on December 13, 1886 to Albert Fischer, who, together with two children, a son and daughter, survive her. The couple settled on a farm in town Rockland where they resided until their retirement in 1911, after which they made their home in the village. Mrs. Fisher was a life-long member of the Evangelical church and a charter member of the Woman’s Missionary society of the Zion Evangelical church at Reedsville.
She is survived by the husband, the daughter, Mrs. Herman Priebe, and son, John both of Reedsville; three sisters, Mrs. Amelia Giese, Big Suamico; Mrs. Emil Hoeft, Kaukauna; Mrs. Herman Krueger of Reedsville; two grandchildren, two great grandchildren.
The funeral was held Thursday from the Zion Evangelical church in Reedsville, the Rev. O. A. Hillman officiating. An address was also delivered by the Rev. C. W. Schueter of Milwaukee, former pastor of the local church. Interment was in the Zion Evangelical cemetery one mile south of the village.
Brillion News – July 20, 1934.
F, b. July 24, 1871, d. October 21, 1944
- Birth: Ida Buss was born on July 24, 1871 in Germany.
- Marriage: She and Herman M Krueger were married on November 26, 1895.
- Death: Ida Buss died on October 21, 1944, at age 73, in Rockland, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Mrs. Herman Krueger, nee Ida Buss, died late Saturday afternoon at her home in Rockland after a lingering illness.
She was born in Germany July 24, 1871, and was brought to America when an infant by her parents. They settled in Rockland, where the deceased was married Nov. 26, 1896 to Mr. Krueger. Mrs. Krueger was the last surviving member of her family of eight children.
Survivors are her husband and her aged father, Carl Buss.
The body is at the co-op funeral home in the Shimon Establishment at Reedsville, and will be removed to the Zion Evangelical church at 9:30 a.m. Wednesday. The funeral will be held at 2 o'clock in the afternoon in charge of the Rev. G. H. Nickell. Burial will be in the church cemetery.
Manitowoc Herald Times, Monday, October 23, 1944 P. 2.
Herman M Krueger
M, b. April 10, 1876, d. June 3, 1950
Family: Ida Buss (b. July 24, 1871, d. October 21, 1944)
- Birth: Herman M Krueger was born on April 10, 1876 in Rockland, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Ida Buss were married on November 26, 1895.
- Death: Herman M Krueger died on June 3, 1950, at age 74, in Brillion, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
Emma Mary Buss
F, b. March 1878, d. 1930
- Birth: Emma Mary Buss was born in March 1878.
- Marriage: She and William M Krueger were married on November 4, 1897 in Manitowoc County, Wisconsin.
- Death: Emma Mary Buss died in 1930, at age ~52.
William M Krueger
M, b. June 26, 1872, d. January 7, 1941
- Birth: William M Krueger was born on June 26, 1872 in Reedsville, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Emma Mary Buss were married on November 4, 1897 in Manitowoc County, Wisconsin.
- Death: William M Krueger died on January 7, 1941, at age 68, in Reedsville, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. 1930, d. May 1, 1976
- Birth: Roseann Liethen was born in 1930.
- Death: She died on May 1, 1976, at age ~46.
Mory A Wassmann
Floyd J (Jim) Cropsey
M, b. March 20, 1937, d. June 6, 2017
- Birth: Floyd J (Jim) Cropsey was born on March 20, 1937 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on July 15, 1961 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on June 6, 2017, at age 80.
- Burial: He was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Holly Elizabeth Cropsey
Mark Anthony Cropsey