Eileen Mary Guns
Clifford J Guns
Joann Marie DeGroot
F, b. July 2, 1934, d. June 3, 2017
- Birth: Joann Marie DeGroot was born on July 2, 1934 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She was married on September 8, 1956 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on June 3, 2017, at age 82.
- Burial: She was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Joann Marie Lawler, 82, Green Bay, passed away on Saturday, June 3, 2017. She was born on July 2, 1934 in Green Bay to Ralph and Viola (Baenen) DeGroot.
Joann was a graduate of St. Joseph Academy, Class of 1952. On September 8, 1956, she married James Herbert Lawler at St. Francis Xavier Cathedral in Green Bay.
Joann enjoyed her job at WPS where she met lifetime friends - "TURTLES". Joann's greatest joy was raising their six children and enjoying time with all her grandchildren and great-grandchildren. After raising her children, she also became a mom to many children at Holy Family School where she worked for 17 years as school secretary. Joann loved every minute of it and enjoyed sharing all the funny stories.
Joann lived her faith serving locally as a parish council member, Ladies Society leader, and globally by sponsoring less fortunate families in other parts of the world; always serving as a compassionate role model for her family. She shared her many talents with her family, members of her church, volunteer organizations, and artistic community.
Joann is survived by her husband of 60 years, James Lawler; six children, Jim (Rose) Lawler, Mary (John) Goering, Lynne (Pat) Schuette, Katie (Jon) VandenBusch, Greg (Mary) Lawler, and Dan(Camie) Lawler; 15 grandchildren and seven great-grandchildren.
In addition to her parents, Joann was preceded in death by her granddaughter, Laura Goering; her parents-in-law, Herbert and Eremenia (Roeser) Lawler; and sister, Barbara Seroogy.
Friends may call at Blaney Funeral Home, 1521 Shawano Ave., from 4 to 7:30 p.m. Tuesday, June 13. A Parish Wake Service will be held at 7 p.m. Thursday. Friends may also call at St. Agnes Catholic Church, 1484 Ninth St. from 10 to 11 a.m. Wednesday, June 14. The Mass of Christian Burial will be held at 11 a.m. Wednesday, June 14 at the church with Rev. Patrick C. Beno officiating. Burial will be in Allouez Catholic Cemetery. To send online condolences, please go to www.BlaneyFuneralHome.com.
A memorial fund has been established in Joann's name to benefit Holy Family School.
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette from June 5 to June 7, 2017.
Lynne Annette Lawler
Patrick Joseph Schuette
Kathleen Anne Lawler
Jon Christopher Vandenbusch
Gregory Gerard Lawler
Mary Bernadette Durocher
Daniel Joseph Lawler
Barbara A DeGroot
F, b. January 24, 1936, d. September 23, 2010
- Birth: Barbara A DeGroot was born on January 24, 1936.
- Marriage: She and Jeffrey Paul Seroogy were married.
- Death: Barbara A DeGroot died on September 23, 2010, at age 74, in Sussex, Waukesha Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Seroogy, Barbara A. (Nee DeGroot) Age 74, of Waukesha entered eternal life September 23, 2010. Beloved mother of Tom (Cindy), Terri (David) Beckner, Tim (Beth), Todd, John (Anna), Julie (Ralph) Trenholm, Jeff (Nancy) and Steve (Kristan) Seroogy. Close friend and former wife of Tom Seroogy. Proud grandmother of 21 grandchildren and 18 great-grandchildren. Further survived by 1 brother, 2 sisters, nieces, nephews, other relatives and dear friends. Visitation at CHURCH AND CHAPEL FUNERAL HOME, 5:00-7:00 PM Tuesday, and 9:00 AM Wednesday at ST. LUKE CATHOLIC CHURCH (18000 W. Greenfield Ave., Brookfield), followed by a Mass of Christian Burial at 10:00 AM. Interment Wisconsin Memorial. CHURCH AND CHAPEL Ritter-Larsen Bros. 1875 N. Calhoun Rd. 262-786-8030 Memorial Tribute Slide Show Obit - Condolences - Directions www.churchandchapel.com
Published in Milwaukee Journal Sentinel on September 26, 2010.
Jeffrey Paul Seroogy
M, b. September 20, 1964, d. April 25, 2014
- Birth: Jeffrey Paul Seroogy was born on September 20, 1964 in Milwaukee, Milwaukee Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Barbara A DeGroot were married.
- Death: Jeffrey Paul Seroogy died on April 25, 2014, at age 49, in Illinois.
- Note: HAMPSHIRE - Jeffrey P. "Jeff" Seroogy, 49, formerly of Racine, WI, passed away Friday, April 25, 2014 at the JourneyCare/Pepper Family Hospice in Barrington, IL. He was born Sept. 20, 1964 in Milwaukee, WI the son of Thomas and Barbara (Degroot) Seroogy. He received his degree in business administration from the University of Wisconsin in Oshkosh. Jeff married Nancy L. Ritsema on December 28, 1985 in Oshkosh. They became Hampshire residents n 2005. Jeff had a wonderful sense of humor, and if he was teasing you, then you knew he liked you. Surviving are his wife, Nancy; a daughter, Jennifer Seroogy of Milwaukee; his father, Thomas (Beverly) Seroogy; his siblings, Tom (Cindy), Terri (Dave) Beckner, Tim (Beth), Todd, John (Anna), Julie (Ralph) Trenholm, Steve (Kristan); and many nieces and nephews. He was preceded in death by his mother, Barbara and his son, James. The Funeral Service will be held at 12:30 pm Tuesday, April 29, at St. Peters Lutheran Church, 43W301 Plank Rd., Hampshire with Pastor Gerhard Mau officiating. Burial will follow in Hampshire Center Cemetery. Visitation will be held Tuesday prior to the service at the church from 10:30 am to 12:30 pm. Memorial Contributions in his name may be directed to the American Cancer Society . The Fredrick Funeral Home in Hampshire is assisting the family. Information call 847-683-2711.
M, b. 1869, d. 1937
- Birth: Emil Hoeft was born in 1869.
- Death: He died in 1937, at age ~68.
- Burial: He was buried in Union Cemetery, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
Carl Wilhelm Friedrich Buss
M, b. September 7, 1832, d. July 13, 1903
Family: Wilhelmina Bartold (b. November 25, 1837, d. January 19, 1916)
- Elisabeth Buss (b. April 6, 1863, d. January 15, 1836)
- Bertha Johanna Caroline Buss (b. February 12, 1867, d. July 16, 1934)
- Ida Buss (b. July 24, 1871, d. October 21, 1944)
- Emma Mary Buss (b. March 1878, d. 1930)
- Birth: Carl Wilhelm Friedrich Buss was born on September 7, 1832 in Germany.
- Death: He died on July 13, 1903, at age 70, in Rockland, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Reedsville, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.