M, b. 1837, d. February 9, 1913
Family: Jane Cross (b. July 1825, d. April 3, 1905)
- Birth: Frederick Barwald was born in 1837 in Germany.
- Death: He died on February 9, 1913, at age ~76, in King, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Wisconsin Veterans Memorial Cemetery, King, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. circa 1795
- Birth: Marlow Riley was born circa 1795.
- Marriage: He and Eleanor McKenny were married.
- Note: Marlow REILLY b. abt the 1780's in Ireland. Possibly in Belfast. He was a Sergent in the British Army and was in the war of 1812. One of his first trips to the US or Canada was in 1805 leaving the Port of Belfast. The manifest indicates he was a merchant staying at Carrickfergus. He was in the British Military, Regiment of Foote when he settled in CANADA And paid someone to take his place, later joining The Royal Canadian Volunteers for a period of seven years. Credited with fourteen years served. Listed as being from WAINSFLEET, NIAGARA
First settled in Niagara Canada It is apparent that He and his family moved to the Middlesex-Lennox and Addington County area. MARLOW m. in Canada, Ellen McKENNY b.New York (O.C. 1808 would EST. b. date 1787). Ellen was the Dau. of Amos McKENNY U.E.L. of Niagara and Fredricksburgh (Related to the SHERWOODS) and had several / 12 children.
Marlow came into a large inheritance and went back to Ireland and the family never heard from him again reports indicate he died either in Ireland or on his return in NY. His family line is the same as those of the Reilly's of County CAVAN and ANTRIM. Marlow was the Son of Marlow who was the Son of Miles REILLY.
F, b. February 20, 1778
- Birth: Eleanor McKenny was born on February 20, 1778.
- Marriage: She and Marlow Riley were married.
Guy Lorenzo Dakins
M, b. February 10, 1897, d. September 7, 1978
- Birth: Guy Lorenzo Dakins was born on February 10, 1897 in Plover, Portage Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on September 7, 1978, at age 81, in Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Margaret Elizabeth Spoerl
F, b. July 13, 1909, d. January 11, 1994
- Birth: Margaret Elizabeth Spoerl was born on July 13, 1909.
- Death: She died on January 11, 1994, at age 84, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. September 30, 1899, d. January 30, 1901
- Birth: Howard Dakins was born on September 30, 1899 in Plover, Portage Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on January 30, 1901, at age 1, in Plover, Portage Co, Wisconsin.
Walter Edmond Dakins
M, b. March 5, 1905, d. May 16, 1905
- Birth: Walter Edmond Dakins was born on March 5, 1905 in Brokaw, Marathon Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on May 16, 1905, at age 0, in Brokaw, Marathon Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: May 24, 1905, Stevens Point Daily Journal, Pg 4, Column 3: Walter Edmund, infant son of Mr. and Mrs. Louis Dakins, (born Mar 5, 1905) aged two months and eleven days, died of pneumonia at Brokaw, Wis., on May 16. The little one had recently passed through a serious illness from which he had only partially recovered, when he fell a victim to this dread disease and was ill only three days. The remains were accompanied to Plover on Tuesday by the parents and their other little son, Guy. They have the sympathy of many friends here, as this is the second time they have passed through a like sorrow, having lost a little boy, about a year old, a little more than four years ago. The funeral took place Wednesday at 2:30 p.m. from the home of Mr. and Mrs. W.S. Parsons, parents of Mrs. Dakins. The interment followed in the village cemetery beside the baby brother. Rev. F.A. Nimits officiating. The following hymns were sweetly rendered by Miss Merle Harroun, Mrs. Celia Potter and Mrs. Allie Skinner, "Beautiful Baby Hands", "God is on His Throne", "Beckoning Hands". The floral offerings, which were very pretty, were contributed as follows: Geraniums, lilies and begonias, Mrs. G. Wilmot: geraniums and pansies, Mrs. R. Herman: geraniums, Mrs. F. Powers and Mrs. H. Powers: carnations. Miss Lena Layaron and Miss Cora Dakins, Brokaw; geraniums, Mrs. J. Lankten and Mrs. J. Lankten and Mrs. F. McGown: pansies, Mrs. A. R. Dakins: cut flowers, Mrs. G. Trageser.
M, b. 1835, d. January 22, 1880
- Birth: Amos Welch was born in 1835 in Ohio.
- Marriage: He and Orcelia Emerson were married on April 16, 1870 in Plover, Portage Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Amos Welch died on January 22, 1880, at age ~45, in Almena, VanBuren Co, Michigan.
F, b. August 26, 1852, d. March 8, 1922
Family 1: Amos Welch (b. 1835, d. January 22, 1880)
- Birth: Orcelia Emerson was born on August 26, 1852 in Jefferson County, New York.
- Marriage: She and Amos Welch were married on April 16, 1870 in Plover, Portage Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: Orcelia Emerson and Walter S Parsons were married on May 7, 1884.
- Death: Orcelia Emerson died on March 8, 1922, at age 69, in Plover, Portage Co, Wisconsin.
Marie V Dombroski
F, b. December 5, 1930, d. June 2, 2017
Family: Joseph Haag (b. July 25, 1930, d. June 18, 2000)
- Birth: Marie V Dombroski was born on December 5, 1930.
- Marriage: She and Joseph Haag were married on May 15, 1954.
- Death: Marie V Dombroski died on June 2, 2017, at age 86.
- Note: Marie V. Haag "Grandma RE" age 86, passed away on Friday, June 2, 2017. Marie was born on December 5, 1930 to the late Joseph and Beryl (Laabs) Dombroski. She graduated from Menasha High School in 1948. She married Joseph Haag on May 15, 1954 and they shared forty six years of marriage before his passing in 2000. In her free time, Marie enjoyed spending time with her family. She loved watching her grandchildren's sports events and being the "cookie grandma". She liked to read, dance, and go to the casino to play bingo and the slots. She also relished in playing cribbage and meeting the family at Sammy's Pizza in Neenah.
Marie will be missed by her children: Daniel Haag, Richard (Jean) Haag, Jean (James) Schraufnagel; grandchildren: Scott (Anna) Haag, Steven (Jessica) Haag, Tina (Nathan) Peirick, Tara Schraufnagel (special friend Chris), Tami Schraufnagel (special friend JeanClaud), Timothy (Sarah) Schraufnagel, Taylor Schraufnagel, Jennifer Schraufnagel, Jimmy Schraufnagel (special friend Jessie); great-grandchildren: Andi and Molli Haag, Emma, Ellie, and Wyatt Haag, Bryce, Alec, Brett, and Chace Peirick, Basil Harrington, and Neenah, and Sarah Kirscht. She is further survived by her sister, Helen (James) Drall; brother-in-law, Emery Parker; and many nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
She was preceded in death by her husband, Joe; parents; brother, Lawrence Dombroski; and sister, Delores Parker.
Funeral liturgy for Marie will be held at 10:30 a.m. on Friday, June 9, 2017 at ST. JOSEPH CATHOLIC CHURCH, 410 W. Lawrence St., Appleton with Msgr. James Vanden Hogen officiating. There will be a time of visitation from 9 a.m. until the time of service. Online condolences may be expressed at www.wichmannfargo.com
The family would like to give a special thank you to the staff at Oak Park Place for their loving care for their mother, as well as Home Instead Senior Care and Heartland Hospice.
Mom, As you always rang the bell in need of us, God has rang his bell in need of you to dance in heaven with Dad. Our memories will never fade and precious moments will always last, for when we smell a yellow rose, eat a hot fudge sundae, watch family feud, and the price is right or put together impossible puzzles, we will be reminded of your strong will and everlasting love and compassion towards others. Forever and always you will be tucked deeply in our hearts! Until we meet again, Love your baby
It was such a glorious and sunny day, when the lord chose you which I am sorrowed to say, you will be gone forever; but I know it will all soon be okay... from here on out, I'll love & miss you with my entire heart. Taylor Jo
In lieu of flowers there will be a memorial fund established in Marie's name.
Margaret C Guns
Bernice Ann Guns