F, b. May 13, 1935, d. October 30, 2008
Haas, Jane H. (Maiden Name: ) May 13, 1935 - Oct 30, 2008
- Birth: Jane Haas was born on May 13, 1935 in Town of Buchanan, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on October 30, 2008, at age 73, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Jane H Landwehr, 73, passed away Thursday evening, Oct. 30, 2008, at St. Vincent Hospital, Green Bay. She was born May 13, 1935, to the late George and Hattie (Stanelle) Haas. On May 2, 1970, she was united in marriage to TJ Landwehr at Cicero United Methodist Church. Jane was a member of the Cicero United Methodist Church where she taught Sunday school, was a church secretary and mentored to many youth. She was a storyteller at local libraries and many schools and was a volunteer for the Family Violence Center. Jane was Volunteer of the Year for 2006 in Brown County. She enjoyed time spent with her grandchildren, nieces and nephews, and other children.
She is survived by her husband, TJ; her stepsons, Scott (Jill) Landwehr and Matt (Melinda) Landwehr, both of Walla Walla, Wash.; grandchildren, Katie, Ashley, Dillon and Brooke; her sisters, Ruth (Vern) Brusewitz and Ruby Kloehn, both of Neenah; Rosemary (Brian) Schroeder and Joyce (Douglas) Buttles, both of Seymour; one brother, Art (Jane) Haas, Black Creek; many nieces and nephews; her sisters-in-law, Nanci (Terry) Anderson, Spring Hill, Fla.; Mary (John) Zohlen, Edgewater, Md.; and Frani (Bill) Fraser, Denver, Colo.
She was preceded in death by her brother-in-law, Calvin Kloehn.
Friends may call at Muehl-Boettcher Funeral Home, Seymour, on Monday, Nov. 3, 2008, from 4 to 8 p.m. Visitation will continue at Seymour United Methodist Church on Tuesday, Nov. 4, 2008, from 9:30 a.m. until services at 11 a.m. with Pastor Rebecca Henry officiating. Burial in Cicero United Methodist Cemetery. Online condolences may be expressed at www.muehlboettcher.com.
A special thank you to the staff of St. Vincent Oncology and for all the prayers said by family and friends during Jane's illness.
In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund has been established to the Cicero United Methodist Church, The Golden House or the American Cancer Society.
T J Landwehr
Family: Jane Haas (b. May 13, 1935, d. October 30, 2008)
Daniel Joseph Schmalz
M, b. October 21, 1957, d. May 24, 2017
- Birth: Daniel Joseph Schmalz was born on October 21, 1957.
- Death: He died on May 24, 2017, at age 59.
- Note: Schmalz, Daniel J
Dan passed away at St. Elizabeth Hospital on May 24th.
He enjoyed hunting, fishing, and the company of his many friends over the years.
He is survived by Mary (Mike), Nancy, Jeanne (Steve), Laure (Jeff) and nieces and nephews.
Dan believed his parents, Vilas and Theresa, and son Danny Jr. were waiting for him in Heaven.
A private family service will be held at a later date.
Love and treasure the people in your life. They are the true gifts, not their possessions.
Kathryn M Bellile
F, b. April 24, 1939, d. May 22, 2017
- Birth: Kathryn M Bellile was born on April 24, 1939 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Michael G Beck were married on September 3, 1960 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Kathryn M Bellile died on May 22, 2017, at age 78, in Racine, Racine Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: RACINE - Kathryn M. "Kit" (nee: Bellile) Beck, 78, passed away peacefully on Monday, May 22, 2017 at her residence. She was born in Green Bay, WI on April 24, 1939, the daughter of the late Frederic L. and Dorothy M. Bellile. Kit was a graduate of Green Bay West High School "Class of 1957" and furthered her education by attending St. Norbert College. Kit was united in marriage to Michael Beck in Green Bay, WI on September 3rd, 1960. She was a longtime member of St. Lucy's Catholic Church. Kit was employed a long time with Racine Unified School System as a teacher's Assistant. She found great enjoyment on her frequent trips to various casinos throughout the area and Nevada. Kit was very active with her children and grandchildren, attending their sporting events and other school related activities. The time she spent at her up north cabin gave Kit great peace and solitude. She is survived by her four sons, Jeffrey of Racine, Kevin of New Lisbon, Michael (Lori) of Franklin, Pat (Lorie) of Kenosha; and nine grandchildren: Brittany, Emily, Danielle, Melissa, Trevor, Stephanie, Bryan, Drake, and Madeline. She is further survived by her sister, Darlene Charneski, nieces, nephews, other relatives and many dear friends in Racine and Green Bay. Kit was preceded in death by her husband, Michael on January 14, 2001 and one son, William, on August 18, 2004. Kit's memorial mass will be celebrated at St. Lucy's Catholic Church, 3101 Drexel Ave., on Tuesday, May 30th, 2017 at 5 pm, with Fr. Javier Guatavia officiating. Visitation will be held at church from 3 pm until mass time at 5 pm. In lieu of flowers, those wishing to remember Kit in a special way may direct memorials to American Diabetes Association , 375 Bishops Way, Brookfield, WI 53005.
Online condolences can be expressed at sturinofuneralhome.com
Sturino Funeral Home
3014 Northwestern Ave.
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette on May 28, 2017.
Michael G Beck
M, b. March 2, 1938, d. January 14, 2001
- Birth: Michael G Beck was born on March 2, 1938.
- Marriage: He and Kathryn M Bellile were married on September 3, 1960 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Michael G Beck died on January 14, 2001, at age 62.
Jason C VandenHeuvel
Arthur H Kerry
M, b. April 6, 1913, d. April 24, 1982
- Birth: Arthur H Kerry was born on April 6, 1913.
- Death: He died on April 24, 1982, at age 69.
- Burial: He was buried in Holy Cross Cemetery, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
Marie Rose Stepanski
F, b. April 11, 1916, d. March 13, 1994
- Birth: Marie Rose Stepanski was born on April 11, 1916.
- Death: She died on March 13, 1994, at age 77.
- Burial: She was buried in Holy Cross Cemetery, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
Joseph B Kerry
M, b. September 23, 1947, d. March 21, 2016
- Birth: Joseph B Kerry was born on September 23, 1947 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on March 21, 2016, at age 68, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Joseph B. Kerry, Kimberly, age 68, died Monday, March 21, 2016 at St. Elizabeth Hospital. He was born in Appleton on September 23, 1947 to the late Arthur and Marie "Babe" (Stepanski) Kerry. Joe graduated from Kaukauna High School in 1967. He served in the U.S. Army and was stationed in Germany. In addition to his jobs at Radio Shack and Copps, Joe really loved working at W.I.R. He was a lifetime member of the N.R.A. and enjoyed going to the pistol range with his friend, Bob. Joe volunteered with the Explorer Scouts at the Kaukauna Police Department.
Joe is survived his sister: Karen (Gary) Heiges; special niece: Melissa (Dale) La Mora and their son, Ray; uncle, Robert (Martha) Kerry; dear friends, Elaine and Bob Smith, Joe and Kathy De Bruin and Mindy Arneson; and his cat, Red Cloud.
Visitation will be held Thursday, March 24, 2016 at O'CONNELL FUNERAL HOME (1776 E. Main St. Little Chute) beginning at 4:00 p.m. until the time of Military Honors at 6:00 p.m. To sign the guest book, please visit oconnellfh.com.
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent on Mar. 23, 2016.
- Graduation: He graduated from Kaukauna High School in 1967.