Matthew Robert Maas
Jeffrey Dale Timm
F, b. April 5, 1930, d. May 21, 2017
- Birth: Virginia Rock was born on April 5, 1930 in Algoma, Kewaunee Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and James Leo Randerson were married on July 26, 1952.
- Death: Virginia Rock died on May 21, 2017, at age 87, in Manitowoc, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Virginia "Ginny" Randerson, age 87, a resident of Manitowoc, entered eternal life on Sunday evening, May 21, 2017 at Holy Family Memorial Medical Center, Manitowoc.
Ginny was born April 5, 1930 in Algoma. She was the daughter of the late Henry and Marie Simon Rock. She attended Algoma High School and graduated with the class of 1948. Ginny was employed at Schuette Brother's Department Store. On July 26, 1952 she married James L. Randerson. He preceded her in death on September 8, 1978. Ginny had been a very active member of the former Holy Innocents Catholic Church where she was involved with the Secular Franciscans, Christian Women, Social Concerns and mixed choir and Christian Community Singers, also a member of the Welcoming Committee and the Spirituality and Prayer Discussion Group, Eucharistic Minister, visitor for the homebound, church greeter, lector at daily liturgy, also active in Christian Experience Weekend. Ginny was also involved with the Cursillo Movement with the Green Bay Diocese and a retreat promoter for the Monte Alverno Retreat House in Appleton. She was a volunteer at Holy Family Memorial Medical Center and Peter's Pantry. Ginny was a member of St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Church. Ginny was a woman known for her love of family, friends, faith, home cooking, her gardens, and chocolate.
She is survived by seven children: Mary Beth (Steve) Roloff, Hortonville; Geralynn "Lindy" (Harold "Jr") Grimes Jr., Two Rivers; Robert (Rachelle "Shelly") Randerson, Manitowoc; Lisa Randerson, Milwaukee; Amy (Tom) Hynek, Stoughton; Timothy Randerson, Manitowoc; Kristine "Tina" (Todd) Musial, Two Rivers; eleven grandchildren, two great grandchildren, one brother: James (Loretta) Rock, Overland, KS; one sister: Betty Brauer, Sturgeon Bay; nieces, nephews, along with other relatives and friends. She was preceded in death by her parents: Henry and Marie Rock; husband: James Randerson; and one sister: Edith Rock.
Funeral services will be held 11 a.m. on Saturday, May 27, 2017 at St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Church on Waldo, 1121 North 14th Street, Manitowoc. The Mass of Christian Burial will be concelebrated by Rev. Dave Beaudry and Rev. Gerald Foley. Burial will take place at Calvary Cemetery in Manitowoc. Relatives and friends may call at the Harrigan Parkside Funeral Home on Friday, May 26, 2017 from 4 p.m. until 7 p.m. A prayer service will be held Friday evening at 6 p.m. lead by Deacon Rich Bahnaman. The visitation will continue on Saturday at St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Church on Waldo from 10 a.m. until the time of services at 11 a.m. Following the funeral service at the church there will be a luncheon held for relatives and friends at the Harrigan Parkside Gathering Center, 620 North Water Street, located on the south property of the Harrigan Parkside Funeral Home.
The family would like to extend their thanks to the doctor's and staff at Holy Family Memorial Medical Center for their exceptional care of both Ginny and her family.
Online condolences to the family may be sent to www.harriganparksidefuneralhome.com.
The Harrigan Parkside Funeral Home and Crematory, North 11th and St. Clair streets, Manitowoc, is assisting the family with funeral arrangements.
In lieu of flowers, the family would appreciate memorials in Ginny's name.
Published in Manitowoc Herald Times Reporter from May 23 to May 26, 2017.
Bernadine I Daul
F, b. June 11, 1912, d. February 4, 2011
- Birth: Bernadine I Daul was born on June 11, 1912 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Theodore Joseph VandenBusch were married.
- Death: Bernadine I Daul died on February 4, 2011, at age 98, in New Franken, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Nicolet Memorial Gardens, Green Bay, Wisconsin.
- Note: Bernadine I. Van Den Busch, 98, New Franken, died Friday evening, Feb. 4, 2011, at Anna's House. She was born June 11, 1912, in Green Bay, to the late Joseph and Tracy (Hoekens) Daul. Bernadine married Theodore Van Den Busch on June 17, 1933, at St. Mary's Church in Humboldt; he preceded her in death June 25, 1986. Bernadine was a member of St. Mary of the Angels Parish.
She is survived by two sons and daughters-in-law, Francis and Betty Van Den Busch, New Franken; Richard and Janice Van Den Busch, Green Bay; 14 grandchildren, 26 great-grandchildren, and four great-great grandchildren; two brothers, Clarence Daul, De Pere; and Edward Daul, Green Bay; nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by her twin sister, Bernice Daul, and two brothers, Louis and Daniel Daul.
Friends may call at the Proko-Wall Funeral Home, 1630 E. Mason St. from 4 to 8 p.m. Monday and after 10 a.m. Tuesday at St. Mary of the Angels Catholic Church, corner of Cass and Irwin Sts., until the time of Mass. Parish wake service 7 p.m. Monday. Mass of Christian Burial 11 a.m. Tuesday at the church with Fr. Tom Wojciechowski, OFM, officiating. Entombment at Nicolet Memorial Gardens.
- Father: Peter Mathis (b. January 4, 1910, d. October 24, 1981)
- Mother: Theresa Kern (b. May 16, 1906, d. December 1, 2003)