F, b. December 15, 1917, d. June 3, 2012
- Birth: Eleanor Tennie was born on December 15, 1917.
- Death: She died on June 3, 2012, at age 94.
- Note: Wagner, Eleanor H. Of Grafton. Age 94 years.
Preceded in death by her husband John, grandson, Tony and 3 brothers and 1 sister. Loving mother of Donald (Ruth) and James (Eugenia "Jean") Wagner. Proud grandmother of John, Karen, Kathy and Tom (Lindsay) Wagner. Dear sister of Bernice Brill. Further survived by other relatives and friends.
Mass of Christian Burial will be Wednesday, June 6, 2012, at St. Joseph Catholic Church (1619 Washington Street, Grafton) at 11:00AM. Interment Resurrection Cemetery. In state at church on Wednesday from 10:00AM to 10:45AM.
Memorials to Lasata Activity Department appreciated.
Published in Milwaukee Journal Sentinel on June 3, 2012.
John F Wagner
M, b. February 21, 1915, d. May 21, 1982
- Birth: John F Wagner was born on February 21, 1915 in Green Lake, Green Lake Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on May 21, 1982, at age 67, in Mequon, Ozaukee Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. May 25, 1947, d. November 11, 1996
- Birth: Lorraine Carlson was born on May 25, 1947.
- Marriage: She and Bruce D Robinson were married.
- Death: Lorraine Carlson died on November 11, 1996, at age 49.
Janis Amber Robinson
M, b. October 2, 1994, d. May 20, 2017
- Birth: Torey Johnson was born on October 2, 1994 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on May 20, 2017, at age 22.
- Note: Torey Johnson, 22, passed away on Saturday, May 20, 2017 as the result of an automobile accident. Torey was born on October 2, 1994 to Nick and Janis (Robinson) Johnson in Appleton. Torey enjoyed skateboarding, his car stereo, playing pool, shooting darts and all animals especially dogs. He had a great contagious laugh and would do anything for anyone who needed help. Most of all Torey enjoyed spending time with his family and friends especially his niece Alyvia.
Torey is survived by his parents Nick and Janis (Robinson) Johnson, his sister Tia Ramirez, brother Dominic Johnson, niece Alyvia Garcia, soon to be nephew, paternal Oma Cathie Johnson, paternal grandfather Larry (Sharon Treichel) Johnson, maternal step grandmother Candy Robinson, aunts and uncles; Heather Johnson, Michelle (Chad) Spierings, Jenny (Ken) Robenolt, Jaimie (Pete) Denil, Jeff (Teresa) Robinson, Julie Fries, Jackie (Doug) Sprangers, and Jenny Robinson, his special friend Christy Murphy and her children; Tyler, Ashley and Dylan "Lil Buddy", as well as countless other relatives and friends.
Torey was preceded in death by his maternal grandparents Bruce Robinson and Lorraine (Carlson) Robinson, a cousin Erin Fries, his great grandparents and a great aunt.
The funeral service for Torey will be held on Wednesday, May 24, 2017 at 4:00 PM at the FARGO FUNERAL HOME, 400 W. Wisconsin Ave., Kaukauna. A time of visitation will be held on Wednesday from 2:00 PM until the time of the service at the funeral home.
Online condolences may be expressed at www.wichmannfargo.com.
M, b. August 17, 1938, d. March 13, 2017
Family: Rose M Niec (b. November 11, 1940, d. May 22, 2017)
- Birth: Kenneth Kahler was born on August 17, 1938.
- Marriage: He and Rose M Niec were married on November 18, 1961.
- Death: Kenneth Kahler died on March 13, 2017, at age 78.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Kenneth R. Kahler, 78, of Center Valley, passed away early Monday morning, March 13, 2017, at Good Shepherd Nursing Home. He was born August 17, 1938, son of the late Alvin and Lena (Moeller) Kahler. On November 18, 1961, he was united in marriage to his life-long partner and friend Rose Niec. Ken farmed in Center Valley from 1977 to 1989, and was a dairy farmer throughout his life. He also was employed with Center Valley Co-op, other small short time jobs and then worked at Don's Quality Market part-time as a baggage carry out for 6 to 7 years. He was a member of St. John's Lutheran church, Town of Center, and a volunteer member of the Town of Center Fire Department. Ken is survived by his wife, Rose; one son, Rodney (fiancÃ©e Kay) Kahler, Black Creek; three grandsons: Jon (fiancÃ©e Ashley) Kahler, Ryan Kahler, and Aaron Kahler; one great-granddaughter, Aubrey; step-grandson Vinnie; step great-grandchildren: Dustan and Logan; two sisters: Ione (Vincent) Berg, Appleton; Violet (Delmar) Sawall, Appleton; three sisters-in-law: Grace, Carol, and Jean Kahler; Roses's family: Ed Jr. Niec, Robert (Barb) Niec, Doris Jansen, Ervin Niec, Don (Marie) Niec, Larry (Linda) Niec, David Niec, Betty (Joe) Rosera, Bonnie (Darrell) Rose, Mike (Sue) Niec and Randy (Tammy) Niec; special family friend, Keith Rahmlow. Preceded in death by his brothers: Ricky, Floyd, Orlin, and Donnie; sister, Carol; brothers and sisters-in-law: Daniel (Speedo) Jansen and Christine (Kilsdonk) Niec; other family members and friends. Friends may call at Muehl-Boettcher Funeral Home, Seymour on Tuesday, March 14, 2017 from 4-8 p.m. And visitation will continue at St. John's Lutheran Church, Town of Center on Wednesday, March 15, 2017 from 1 p.m. until services at 2 p.m. with Pastor Jeffery Suhr and Pastor Andrew Frey officiating. Entombment will take place at Highland Memorial Park, Appleton. A special thank you to the staff of Good Shepherd Nursing Home and Unity Hospice for all your care given to Ken.
David L Squires
M, b. December 25, 1939, d. May 20, 2017
- Birth: David L Squires was born on December 25, 1939 in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on January 22, 1960.
- Death: He died on May 20, 2017, at age 77.
- Note: David L. Squires was born on Christmas Day, 1939 to Carl R Squires and Della M. (Beaudoin) Squires in Neenah, WI. He attended Lakeview School and went to what was Shattuck High, now a middle school. After high school he enlisted and decided to travel a bit before returning to his beloved state of Wisconsin. While working in Greeley, CO, he was introduced to his soon to be wife, Lavella Gordon, by her girlfriend in October 1959. They married January 22, 1960.
David is survived by his devoted wife of 57 years, Lavella; two sons: Carl (Sally) of New Holstein; and Dennis (fiancée Amy) of Oshkosh; as well as by Kevin (Amber) Ostereol of Neenah, who has been like a son. He is further survived by his grandchildren: Karyn, Colorado Springs, CO; Erica, Sheboygan; Justin and Tori, New Holstein; Ava, Myla and Declan Ostereo, Neenah; great-grandchildren: Cadyn, Anthony, and Haley of Colorado Springs, CO.
He was preceded in death by his son, Bradley; and his parents.
David worked for many years as a truck driver, and in his free time he enjoyed fishing and hunting. As a young man he loved to pheasant hunt. He and a friend competed as to who could get the first bird; and now and then both hit it with only feathers to show for their efforts. In later years he and Kevin hunted together, Dave teaching him all he knew. Dave also continued a career racing power boats, which his father introduced him to as a teenager, his father having raced in the late 1920s and early 1930s. He even built a few boats with a friend and fellow racer while living in Kansas City, MO. Dave's last race was in 2002, a few months after open heart surgery. He then mentored and taught other youth to race. He also helped build go-carts with several youngsters and watched them race at Kids Kart Klub.
Dave died at home of congestive heart failure and diabetic complications. Per his request, there will be no service. In his honor, please consider a donation to either the American Heart Association or to the Diabetes Research Foundation.
Westgor Funeral Home
205 W. Doty Ave.
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent on May 23, 2017.
Steven Lawrence Heim
Patricia Marie Heim