M, b. May 10, 1867, d. August 31, 1938
- Birth: Theodore Beth was born on May 10, 1867.
- Marriage: He and Anna J Hoffman were married on January 18, 1893 in Brown County, Wisconsin.
- Death: Theodore Beth died on August 31, 1938, at age 71, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Anna J Hoffman
F, b. June 18, 1874, d. October 8, 1948
- Birth: Anna J Hoffman was born on June 18, 1874 in Glenmore, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Theodore Beth were married on January 18, 1893 in Brown County, Wisconsin.
- Death: Anna J Hoffman died on October 8, 1948, at age 74, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. June 9, 1869, d. 1950
- Birth: Caroline Beth was born on June 9, 1869.
- Marriage: She and Valentine Fontaine Legener were married in 1890.
- Death: Caroline Beth died in 1950, at age ~81.
Valentine Fontaine Legener
M, b. January 1860, d. 1925
- Birth: Valentine Fontaine Legener was born in January 1860 in Germany.
- Marriage: He and Caroline Beth were married in 1890.
- Death: Valentine Fontaine Legener died in 1925, at age ~65.
F, b. August 21, 1871, d. March 10, 1939
Family: Anton Land (b. circa 1871, d. February 10, 1932)
- Birth: Mary Beth was born on August 21, 1871 in Preble, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Anton Land were married in 1894.
- Death: Mary Beth died on March 10, 1939, at age 67, in Chicago, Cook Co, Illinois.
M, b. circa 1871, d. February 10, 1932
Family: Mary Beth (b. August 21, 1871, d. March 10, 1939)
- Birth: Anton Land was born circa 1871 in Illinois.
- Marriage: He and Mary Beth were married in 1894.
- Death: Anton Land died on February 10, 1932 in Chicago, Cook Co, Illinois.
Peter Joseph Beth
M, b. December 19, 1873, d. June 23, 1946
- Birth: Peter Joseph Beth was born on December 19, 1873 in Preble, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Eva Roemer were married on September 12, 1899 in Chicago, Cook Co, Illinois.
- Death: Peter Joseph Beth died on June 23, 1946, at age 72, in Chicago, Cook Co, Illinois.
F, b. 1880, d. 1965
- Birth: Eva Roemer was born in 1880 in Germany.
- Marriage: She and Peter Joseph Beth were married on September 12, 1899 in Chicago, Cook Co, Illinois.
- Death: Eva Roemer died in 1965, at age ~85, in Cook County, Illinois.
F, b. June 28, 1876, d. September 23, 1929
- Birth: Clara Beth was born on June 28, 1876 in Brown County, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on September 23, 1929, at age 53.
Maria Theresa Beth
F, b. November 21, 1879, d. 1956
- Birth: Maria Theresa Beth was born on November 21, 1879 in Brown County, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Victor Desin Collard were married on August 7, 1901 in Brown County, Wisconsin.
- Death: Maria Theresa Beth died in 1956, at age ~77.
Victor Desin Collard
M, b. February 9, 1878, d. September 15, 1921
- Birth: Victor Desin Collard was born on February 9, 1878 in Humboldt, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Maria Theresa Beth were married on August 7, 1901 in Brown County, Wisconsin.
- Death: Victor Desin Collard died on September 15, 1921, at age 43.
Robert William Derricks
M, b. March 22, 1915, d. November 28, 1994
- Birth: Robert William Derricks was born on March 22, 1915.
- Marriage: He was married.
- Death: He died on November 28, 1994, at age 79.
F, b. January 12, 1847, d. July 24, 1912
- Birth: Maggie Schmidt was born on January 12, 1847 in Germany.
- Marriage: She and Christian F Heinritz were married.
- Death: Maggie Schmidt died on July 24, 1912, at age 65, in Wright City, Warren Co, Missouri.
Edward A Heinritz
M, b. February 13, 1875, d. January 29, 1941
- Birth: Edward A Heinritz was born on February 13, 1875.
- Death: He died on January 29, 1941, at age 65, in Wright City, Warren Co, Missouri.
Fredrick C Heinritz
M, b. September 11, 1882, d. March 13, 1962
- Birth: Fredrick C Heinritz was born on September 11, 1882 in Missouri.
- Death: He died on March 13, 1962, at age 79, in Missouri.
M, b. September 1871
- Birth: Christian Heinritz was born in September 1871 in Missouri.
Irving George Heinritz
M, b. April 18, 1896, d. January 23, 1975
- Birth: Irving George Heinritz was born on April 18, 1896 in Oxford Junction, Jones Co, Iowa.
- Marriage: He and Gennette Marie Kulhave were married on February 14, 1917.
- Death: Irving George Heinritz died on January 23, 1975, at age 78, in Collinsville, Madison Co, Illinois.
Gennette Marie Kulhave
F, b. January 6, 1895, d. January 23, 1975
- Birth: Gennette Marie Kulhave was born on January 6, 1895 in Oxford Junction, Jones Co, Iowa.
- Marriage: She and Irving George Heinritz were married on February 14, 1917.
- Death: Gennette Marie Kulhave died on January 23, 1975, at age 80, in St Louis, St Louis Co, Missouri.
Robert George Heinritz
M, b. June 15, 1918, d. January 4, 1977
- Birth: Robert George Heinritz was born on June 15, 1918.
- Marriage: He and Dana M Stout were married.
- Marriage: Robert George Heinritz and LouBelle Woods were married in 1980.
- Death: Robert George Heinritz died on January 4, 1977, at age 58.
Paul A Heinritz
M, b. October 30, 1926, d. August 1945
- Birth: Paul A Heinritz was born on October 30, 1926.
- Death: He died in August 1945, at age 18, in St Louis, St Louis Co, Missouri.
Dana M Stout
F, b. March 2, 1921, d. May 5, 2017
- Birth: Dana M Stout was born on March 2, 1921.
- Marriage: She and Robert George Heinritz were married.
- Death: Dana M Stout died on May 5, 2017, at age 96, in Glen Carbon, Madison Co, Illinois.
- Note: Dana Heinritz
"Never throw away the newspaper" as Dana Heinritz, who entered eternal life on Friday, May 5, 2017 at Meridian Village, Glen Carbon, Ill., would say. "You have to cut out the word jumble, the bridge game and any article a family member needs to read. Don't worry about the crossword puzzle, it's too boring."
Her surviving family, sister-in-law, Bonnie Stout, nieces and nephew Llyle Morgan, Dana Johns (Frank), Kendall Stout (Mari), Andrea Mercer and step daughter-in-law, Linda Heinritz were blessed to learn many valuable lessons from Dana's 96 years. Always use a letter opener, you don't want any jagged edges, you might want to use the envelope as a notepad. Go to church- as church treasurer, if you're not going to church, cancel your membership, it costs the church money. Give to charity but only in December. Encourage everyone you meet to share their life story, it will be interesting (well, most of them) and you may learn someplace new to travel. Roll up the newspaper tightly from the bottom up- you can get more in the recycle bin. Balance your budget every month and don't spend anything that's not budgeted. Invest wisely; you may need it when you are 70. Iron your sheets, you'll sleep better. Lend a hand whenever you can, it brings joy to them and you.
Dana was born on a beautiful spring day at home in a small coal town in Illinois with the help of a neighbor and local doctor. She was the first born and her smile brought sunshine to her parents. Later, she was joined by sisters Alice, Rosemary and brother Gaylord. Growing up they played with the Nevinger kids and visited with the Friedenberger's. K.M., her Dad, had a delivery business and it was a thrill to ride in the truck as they delivered milk, furniture or newspapers to St. Louis, Mo. Dana always had an interest in numbers and after high school graduation Dana worked until she saved enough money to go to business school. They moved to Collinsville, Ill., where K.M. bought Vandalia Bus Lines and Dana and her Mom, Ruth were the bookkeepers. After long hours of work including weekends, Dana enjoyed playing bridge. She had a few jobs in her lifetime, but enjoyed AVSCOM (United States Army Aviation Systems Command) where she was supervisor of the division that bought Army helicopter parts. Detail oriented, the parts ordered better be correct or they were sent back. Being one of few professional women of the day Dana joined Business and Professional Women's Club and held every office but did not want the President's position. Along the way, she met Robert G. Heinritz Sr. He loved hunting, traveling, collecting and restoring antique motorcycles. Opposites attracted, they married and spent the rest of their time together living the dream of motorcycling and traveling. Never one to stop working, after Dana retired from AVSCOM she became a Tax Preparer and part owner of Teacher's Tax Service. In her 80's, she decided it was time to slow down a little and retired from doing taxes.
She loved visits from her grand nieces and grand nephews, Jason Farnworth (DD), Matthew Stout (Denise), Jessica Stout, Denver Mercer, Desiree Lienemann (Josh) and Bethany Stout and would never tire of hearing stories about the many great-nieces and great-nephews. She has gone to heaven to play bridge with her parents, K.M. and Ruth Stout; her husband, Robert G. Heinritz Sr.; sisters, Alice and Rosemary; brother, Gaylord; and stepson, Robert Jr.
Memorial donations may be made to First United Methodist Church Collinsville or Meridian Village Benevolent Fund. Additional condolences may also be sent to the family at www.herrfuneral.com
Services: A visitation for Dana will be held from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Saturday, May 20, 2017 at Meridian Village in Glen Carbon, Ill. A funeral will be held following the visitation, at 1 p.m. at Meridian Village.
HERR FUNERAL HOME, Collinsville, Ill.
Published in Belleville News-Democrat on May 17, 2017.
F, b. 1923, d. 2008
- Birth: LouBelle Woods was born in 1923.
- Marriage: She and Robert George Heinritz were married in 1980.
- Death: LouBelle Woods died in 2008, at age ~85.
Amy Beth Vandenberg