Michael Paul Carriveau
M, b. February 13, 1950, d. August 3, 2016
- Birth: Michael Paul Carriveau was born on February 13, 1950 in Shawano County, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on June 15, 1989 in Shawano, Shawano Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on August 3, 2016, at age 66, in Shawano, Shawano Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Nicolet Memorial Gardens, Green Bay, Wisconsin.
- Note: Michael Paul Carriveau, Shawano, passed away early Wednesday morning, August 3 at the age of 66 after a long illness. Born on February 13, 1950, the third of six children of Ruth (Verstoppen) Carriveau and the late Robert Carriveau. He graduated from Premontre High School and attend the Northeastern Wisconsin Technical Institute. On June 15, 1989, he was united in marriage to Susan Wohler in Shawano. He was a machinist at Hudson-Sharp, Gardener Denver, and Arrow Foundries, drove for Schneider Transportation, and worked at Menominee Casino before he retired. Mike was an Army veteran, serving during the Vietnam War, and was stationed in Alaska and Cambodia. He loved to bowl and won numerous awards as an outstanding bowler. He was a husband, father, son, brother, and uncle like no other.
Michael is survived by: his wife of 27 years, Susan of Shawano; one son, Ryan Carriveau of Shawano; one daughter, Dawn Carriveau of Waupaca; one step-son, Myka Brzezinski of Shawano; six grandchildren; his mother, Ruth Carriveau of Green Bay; three sisters, Pam (John) Stohl of Algoma, Judy (Tom) Dymond of Chicago, and Cheryl (Bob) Nelson of Green Bay; two brothers, Jim (Marlene) Carriveau of Maribel and David (Julie) Carriveau of Marathon City. He is further survived by his special friends, Dean Bessert and Todd Raether; as well as many nieces, nephews, other relatives, and friends.
He was preceded in death by his father, Robert and a son, Michael, Jr.
Funeral services will be held at 1:30 pm on Saturday, August 6, 2016 at Sacred Heart Catholic Church, 321 S. Sawyer Street in Shawano, WI with Rev. Luke Ferris officiating. Entombment will be in the Shrine of the Good Shepherd Mausoleum.
Green Bay Press Gazette Aug 5 2016.
David R Carriveau
Josephine C Vogt
F, b. July 5, 1918, d. April 5, 1996
- Birth: Josephine C Vogt was born on July 5, 1918.
- Marriage: She and Frederick John Fischer were married on July 9, 1977 in Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Josephine C Vogt died on April 5, 1996, at age 77, in Little Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Union Cemetery, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
Norbert G Treutinger
M, b. October 17, 1910, d. March 23, 1983
- Birth: Norbert G Treutinger was born on October 17, 1910 in Allouez, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on March 23, 1983, at age 72, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Riverside Cemetery, Appleton, Wisconsin.
Peter W Weber
M, b. November 21, 1863, d. December 23, 1958
- Birth: Peter W Weber was born on November 21, 1863 in Brothertown, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on December 23, 1958, at age 95, in Iowa.
F, b. May 1870, d. 1903
Family: Peter W Weber (b. November 21, 1863, d. December 23, 1958)
- Birth: Catherine Theobald was born in May 1870 in Iowa.
- Death: She died in 1903, at age ~33, in Iowa.
F, b. 1871, d. 1947
Family: Peter W Weber (b. November 21, 1863, d. December 23, 1958)
- Birth: Margaret Mainz was born in 1871 in Wisconsin.
- Death: She died in 1947, at age ~76, in Iowa.
F, b. June 1869, d. April 2, 1940
Family: Jacob Walber (b. October 17, 1864, d. June 29, 1949)
- Birth: Mary Weber was born in June 1869 in Charlesburg. Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on April 2, 1940, at age 70, in Charlesburg. Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. October 17, 1864, d. June 29, 1949
Family: Mary Weber (b. June 1869, d. April 2, 1940)
- Birth: Jacob Walber was born on October 17, 1864 in Marytown, Fond du Lac Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on June 29, 1949, at age 84, in Sheboygan, Sheboygan Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Sheboygan Press July 5, 1949
Jacob Walber: Funeral services for Jacob Walber, 84, who passed away at the home of his son-in-law and daughter at 809 Evans avenue Wednesday afternoon, were held at 9:30 Saturday at the Robert H Kroos Funeral home, and a requiem high mass was said at Holy Name church at 10 a.m. The Rev. Edward Ziegler officiated.
Burial was made at the family lot in ST. Marys cemetery, Marytown. The Rev. Charles Neu, pastor of St. Marys church, officiated at the grave-side rites.
Pallbearers were Jacob Walber, Francis Weber, John Walber, Ernst Theobald, Roland Weber and Arnold Fleming. Parishoners and friends recited the rosary at a vigil held at 8 p.m. Friday at the funeral home.
Out-of-town persons to attend the services included Mr an Mrs. Frank Nett, and Mrs. Mary Klinzing of Milwaukee; Mr and Mrs.Math Nett of Kiel; Mrs. and Mrs. Ray Kies, Mr. and Mrs. J. Kies and Cyril Mehlberg of Sherwood; Mr and Mrs. Claude Gebhart and daughter, Roland Weber, and Mr. and Mrs. Hilary Gebhart of Chilton; Mr. and Mrs. Arnold Fleming, Miss Orina Fleming, Mr. and Mrs. Arno Weber, Mr. and Mrs. Norman Weber, Mrs. Joseph Weber, and Francis Weber, Charlesburg; Otto Conrad, Lawrence Conrad and son John, Miss Mary Conrad, Mr. and Mrs. Jacob Walber and family of New Holstein; Jerome Walber of Belgium; Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Waler of Holy Cross; Mr. and Mrs. Michael Langenfeld, Mr. and Mrs. Harry Schmitz of Fond du Lac; Miss Bernice Klapperich of Marytown; and Mrs. Tillie Gruel of Raleigh, N. C.
Many others from Neenah, Hilbert and other communities attended the final rites.
Cyril J Mahlberg
M, b. June 10, 1913, d. March 10, 1975
- Birth: Cyril J Mahlberg was born on June 10, 1913.
- Death: He died on March 10, 1975, at age 61.
F, b. May 19, 1873, d. April 11, 1958
- Birth: Katherine Weber was born on May 19, 1873.
- Marriage: She and Engelbert Flamming were married on May 26, 1891.
- Death: Katherine Weber died on April 11, 1958, at age 84.
- Note: Mrs. Catherine Flemming, 84, Charlesburg, died Friday afternoon at the home of a daughter in West Allis, Mrs. Terry (Othilda) McLain. She had been ill for three months.
The former Catherine Weber, she was born May 19, 1873, in Charlesburg, a daughter of the late Arnold and Margaret Wild Weber, On May 22, 1890, she was married to Engelbert Flemming at St. Charles Catholic Church in Charlesburg and lived in the community her entire life. Her husband died March 1, 1941. She attended St. Charles Parochial School, was a member of St. Charles Catholic Church, and its Christian Mother Society.
Also surviving is a second daughter, Miss Orina Flemming of Charlesburg; three sons, Arnold of Charlesburg, Jerome of Madison, Herman of West Allis; four grandchildren; two great grandchildren and two brothers, Peter of McIntyre, Ia., and Nicholas of Appleton. A son, six sisters and two brothers also preceded her in death.
Services will be held at St. Charles Catholic Church. The Rev. Francis J. Melchiors, pastor, will be the celebrant and burial will be in the church cemetery.