Frank L VanderHyden
M, b. 1871, d. 1896
- Birth: Frank L VanderHyden was born in 1871.
- Death: He died in 1896, at age ~25.
- Burial: He was buried in St Patrick Church, Menasha, Wisconsin.
M, b. August 9, 1890, d. November 12, 1971
- Birth: Ollie Parker was born on August 9, 1890.
- Death: He died on November 12, 1971, at age 81.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Margaret Ann Hauser
F, b. 1892, d. October 22, 1987
Family: Ollie Parker (b. August 9, 1890, d. November 12, 1971)
- Birth: Margaret Ann Hauser was born in 1892.
- Death: She died on October 22, 1987, at age ~95.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. June 29, 1893, d. April 4, 1988
- Birth: Thomas Emos was born on June 29, 1893.
- Marriage: He and Henrietta Elizabeth Peters were married in 1927.
- Death: Thomas Emos died on April 4, 1988, at age 94.
M, b. circa 1905
Ann M Casper
F, b. February 11, 1913, d. October 18, 2005
- Father: Peter A Casper (b. September 29, 1867, d. December 6, 1957)
- Mother: Mary Kersten (b. August 16, 1876, d. February 14, 1971)
- Birth: Ann M Casper was born on February 11, 1913 in Dane County, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Raphael T Brannan were married on November 28, 1955.
- Death: Ann M Casper died on October 18, 2005, at age 92, in Dane County, Wisconsin.
- Note: Ann Brannan, age 92, passed away on Tuesday, Oct. 18, 2005 at Karmenta Center. She was born on Feb. 11, 1913 in Millersburg, OH. Ann spent her school days in Pittsville. She married Raphael Brannan on Nov. 28, 1955 in Rockford, IL. He preceded her in death on Jan. 12, 1993. Ann worked at Oscar Mayer for 36 years, retiring on Feb. 12, 1977. She was a member of St. Dennis Catholic Church since 1957, the Ladies Sodality of St. Dennis, and Over 50 Club of St. Bernard Catholic Church. Ann leaves to mourn several nieces, nephews, cousins; and special caretakers, Dennis and Barbara Gottschalk and Nancy Merkt. She was preceded in death by her parents, Peter and Mary Casper and brother, Matt Casper. A Mass of Christian Burial will be held at St. Dennis Catholic Church, 505 Dempsey Rd., Madison at 11 a.m. on Saturday, Oct. 22, 2005, with Father Kent Schmitt presiding. Burial will be at St. Mary's Cemetery, Marshall. Visitation will be at the church from 10 a.m. until the time of the service on Saturday. The family would like to extend a special thanks to the staff at Karmenta Center for their loving care of Ann. WSJ 10/21/2005.
Raphael T Brannan
M, b. October 9, 1909, d. January 12, 1993
Family: Ann M Casper (b. February 11, 1913, d. October 18, 2005)
- Birth: Raphael T Brannan was born on October 9, 1909 in Dane County, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Ann M Casper were married on November 28, 1955.
- Death: Raphael T Brannan died on January 12, 1993, at age 83, in Dane County, Wisconsin.
- Note: Raphael T. Brannan, age 83, of Madison passed away on Tuesday, January 12, 1993 in his home. He was born on October 9, 1909 in Pine Bluff, WI, the son of Tom and Catherine Brannan. He spent most of his life farming and worked 22 years at Oscar Mayer before retiring in 1972. Raphael married Ann Casper on November 28, 1955. He was a member of St. Dennis Catholic Church and the Holy Name Society. He leaves to mourn, his wife, Ann; two sisters, Ernestine (Henry) Strassman of Madison and Marie Kissane of Brodhead; a brother-in-law, Matt Casper of Marshall; a nephew, Don Strassman of Cottage Grove; and four nieces, Shirley (Danny) Weisensel, Carol Balczewski, Janet (Wally) Magsamen, all of Madison, and Pat (Bob) Mason of Brodhead. He was preceded in death by his parents and a brother, Gale. Funeral services will be held at St. Dennis Catholic Church, 505 Dempsey Rd. at 11:00 a.m. on Friday, January 15, with Father Michael Resop officiating. Burial will be in St. Mary's Catholic Cemetery, Marshall, WI. Friends may call from 9:00 a.m. until the time of services at the church on Friday. WSJ 1/14/1993.
Bernard Edward Bernier
M, b. December 24, 1920, d. April 9, 1988
- Birth: Bernard Edward Bernier was born on December 24, 1920 in Cook County, Illinois.
- Marriage: He and Rita Mae Ruiter were married on June 24, 1944.
- Death: Bernard Edward Bernier died on April 9, 1988, at age 67, in California.
Nicholas Anthony VanAsten
Forrest Anthony VanAsten
Scott Daniel Keinhofer
Steven Michael Keinhofer
Michael James Keinhofer
Matthew John Keinhofer