Gary J Kossow
M, b. January 23, 1941, d. May 2, 2017
- Birth: Gary J Kossow was born on January 23, 1941 in Milwaukee, Milwaukee Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on May 2, 2017, at age 76, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Gary J. Kossow, age 76, of Kimberly, was received by his Heavenly Father while his family was by his side on Tuesday, May 2, 2017 at Care Partners Assisted Living in Appleton, after a 6 month courageous battle with cancer. Gary was born in Milwaukee on January 23, 1941 to the late Charles and Bernice (Gilford ) Kossow. On June 10, 1961, he was united in marriage to Patty Murphy at St. Sebastian Catholic Church in Milwaukee. The couple has enjoyed 55 years together. After retirement, Gary enjoyed his time with the kids while driving school bus making sure his “little friends” got to and from school safely. He loved boating, fishing, golf, cars, and especially music.
He will be dearly missed by his loving wife, Patty, of Kimberly; four children: Brian (Charlotte) Kossow, WA, Kathy (Tom) Huven, Little Chute, Debbie (Roy) Knafla, Minneapolis, and Jim (Melissa) Kossow, Greenville; 9 grandchildren: David, Derek, Kayla, Sara, James, Kathleen, Samuel, Levi, and Anna; 1 great grandson, Dylan; and sister-in-law Mickie (Will) Froehlich, IL, and her children Patti, Kirsten, Jennifer, and Peter. He is further survived by many special friends and relatives.
A memorial service will take place at 11 am on Saturday, May 6, at the Brettschneider-Trettin-Nickel Funeral Chapel. Friends and relatives may visit at the funeral chapel on Saturday from 9 am until the time of service. A memorial fund has been established.
The family would like to extend a special thank you to the staffs of ThedaCare at Home and Care Partners Assisted Living for the compassionate care given to Gary.
Brian Michael Kossow
Charlotte Mary Anderson
Gary James Kossow
Donna Jean Metoxen
F, b. February 28, 1962, d. May 3, 2017
- Birth: Donna Jean Metoxen was born on February 28, 1962 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on May 3, 2017, at age 55.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Donna J. Tank, 55, of Oneida, passed away on Wednesday, May 3, 2017, from a courageous 1 ½ year battle with pancreatic cancer. She was born February 28, 1962 in Kaukauna, WI, daughter of the late William Jr. and Arlene (Krueger) Metoxen.
Donna grew up and attended school in Freedom, WI. She married James Tank on May 23, 1993. The couple had two children, Emily Claire Rose and Daniel James, both of Oneida.
In 2001 Donna met Alan Wieseler (the Hubby) of Winneconne, WI; the couple spent the past 16 plus years together traveling, site seeing, and enjoying Donna's favorite pastime of motorcycle riding. Donna was also an avid Denver Broncos fan and enjoyed participating in Drag Racing, collecting Elvis memorabilia and most importantly spending time with her loved ones.
In November of 1993 Donna began working at Oneida Casino in the vault department, after a year she transferred to the slot department where she worked for the next 22 years and was able to meet and work alongside some great people.
Donna is survived by her daughter, Emily Tank; her son, Daniel Tank; fiancé Alan Wieseler; sisters and brothers: Carol (Bob) Olsen, Illinois; Audrey (Bob) Littlefield, Illinois; Pee-Wee (Lynn) Metoxen, Oneida; Terry (Lisa) Metoxen, Oneida; sister-in-law, Connie Cox, Seymour; nieces and nephews: Jerome Webster, Oneida; Jermaine Webster, Oneida; Bradley and Brandon Thomas, Oneida; Josie Metoxen, Illinois; Cassandra (Chris) Brunette, Briseis, Anneliese, Jacelynn, Oneida; Drew Metoxen, Seymour; and Jennifer Metoxen, Seymour. Donna is further survived by her best friends, Barbara Jean and Barb (Headly) both of Appleton; ex-husband, James (Tina) Tank of Shiocton; and Donna's fur babies: Bruiser, Duke and Alice.
She is preceded in death by her brother, Ray Cox and nephew, Josh Webster.
Friends may call at Muehl-Boettcher Funeral Home, Seymour on Sunday, May 7, 2017 from 4-8 pm and visitation will continue at St. Peter Lutheran Church, Freedom on Monday, May 8, 2017 from 9:30 am until services at 11 am with Pastor Jim Fleming officiating. Burial will take place at Highland Memorial Park, Appleton. Online condolences may be expressed at www.muehlboettcher.com.
Donna and her family would like to send a special thank you to Unity Hospice, Green Bay Oncology and St. Mary's of Green Bay for all your care and concern.
Emily Claire Rose Tank
Daniel James Tank
Terry J Metoxen
Joan D Grall
F, b. December 24, 1932, d. May 2, 2017
- Birth: Joan D Grall was born on December 24, 1932 in Whitelaw, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Merlin James Ebeling were married on May 29, 1954 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Joan D Grall died on May 2, 2017, at age 84.
- Burial: She was buried in Nicolet Memorial Gardens, Green Bay, Wisconsin.
- Note: Joan D. Ebeling, 84, Green Bay, passed away peacefully on Tuesday, May 2, 2017. She was born on December 24, 1932, in White Law, WI, to the late Wilbert and Cele (Champeau) Grall. Joan graduated from Green Bay East High School in 1951 and on May 29, 1954, she married Merlin Ebeling at Holy Martyrs of Gorcum Catholic Church, Green Bay. She had a passion for the Chicago Cubs and enjoyed watching them play. In her free time, Joan also enjoyed resaling and thrift shopping. Joan was an active and lifelong member at St. Willebrord and a part of the Alter Ministers' Group. Joan and her husband owned and operated Merlin Ebeling Trucking for many years. She also worked at Fort Howard Paper Mill for 18 years until her retirement.
She is survived by her children, Mark (Donna) Ebeling, their children, Andy and Amy; Lynn Bayne and her daughter, Amanda (Brian); Frank Ebeling; John (Cynthia) Ebeling, and their children, Cassie and Alex; Tom (Shelly) Ebeling, and their children, Crystal, Rachael, Sally, Chelsea (Josh); Dan Ebeling, and his son, Zach (Erin); numerous great-granchildren; siblings, Geri (Mel) Deprey, Janice Beyer, Ron (Jane) LeRoy, Karen Grall, Jim Grall, Bob (Claire) Grall, Kathy Grall, Mike Grall, Mary (Allan) Roberts, Cindy (Bob) Safford; and her two best friends, Emily Rueckl, and Sue Cieslewicz
Joan was preceded in death by her husband of 31 years, Merlin; one grandson, Nicholas; step-mother, Eleanore Goggins; brother Gordy Grall; and brothers-in-law Edmund Beyer, and Robert (Doris) Ebeling.
Friends may gather at St. Willebrord Catholic Church, 209 S. Adams St., on Friday, May 5, 2017, from 8:30 a.m. until the time of Funeral Mass at 10:30 a.m. Rev. Andrew Cribben, O.F.M. will preside. Burial will be at Nicolet Memorial Gardens. Online condolences may be sent to the family at www.prokowall.com.
The family would like to extend a special thank you to the staff at the Jack and Engrid Meng Unity Residence, for all their care for Joan and her family.
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette on May 4, 2017.