M, b. September 29, 1810, d. May 11, 1864
- Birth: Casper VandeBurgt was born on September 29, 1810 in Geldrop, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Johanna VanSas were married on May 16, 1834 in Geldrop, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: Casper VandeBurgt died on May 11, 1864, at age 53, in Geldrop, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. November 23, 1811, d. March 24, 1893
- Birth: Johanna VanSas was born on November 23, 1811 in Geldrop, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Casper VandeBurgt were married on May 16, 1834 in Geldrop, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: Johanna VanSas died on March 24, 1893, at age 81, in Geldrop, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. May 10, 1815, d. March 11, 1868
- Birth: Anna VandeBurgt was born on May 10, 1815 in Geldrop, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: She died on March 11, 1868, at age 52, in Geldrop, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Carolus Antonius VandeBurgt
M, b. February 26, 1836, d. March 5, 1915
- Birth: Carolus Antonius VandeBurgt was born on February 26, 1836 in 's-Hertogenbosch, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: He died on March 5, 1915, at age 79, in Eindhoven, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Carol Jean Banker
Judy Jean Banker
Mary Ann Banker
Jeanette Leona Selissen
F, b. March 14, 1932, d. April 25, 2017
- Birth: Jeanette Leona Selissen was born on March 14, 1932 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Jack William DeGroot were married on October 15, 1955 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Jeanette Leona Selissen died on April 25, 2017, at age 85, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Jeanette Leona (Selissen) De Groot, 85, Green Bay, passed away peacefully on Tuesday, April 25, 2017, at her home with her family by her side, after losing her longtime battle with COPD. She was born March 14, 1932 in Green Bay, daughter to the late Herbert and Catherine Alvina (Brouillard) Selissen. Jeanette graduated from Green Bay East High School, and married Jack De Groot at St. Francis Xavier Cathedral on October 15, 1955. She retired from the AN.SER.
Jeanette was a charter member of the Green Bay Chapter of the Sweet Adelines, and was also a member of the WI Citizens Concerned for Life, and was very proud of being a Packer shareholder.
She enjoyed bowling, playing cards, crossword puzzles, game shows, singing, and dancing. Jeanette especially loved spending time with family and friends. She was one of the Green Bay Packers No. 1 fans!
She will be deeply missed by her loving daughters: Laurie (Kenneth) Jacques, Lynn (David) Nelson, Luanne (Curt) Rogers, Lita (Daniel) Mornard, Lisette (Timothy) Glinski, Lodi (Roger) Revolinski, Lani (fiancée- Richard Fisher) Schoenick, and Lavonne (Justin) Simon; grandchildren: Joshua (Jamie) Jacques, Anthony Jacques, Angeli (Jeffery) Jacques-Thyrion, Justin (Miranda) Uelmen, Jaclyn (Michael) Struve, Jolene Uelmen, Leslie (Philip) LeQua, Jennifer Pearce, Jordan Mornard, Megan and Amanda Glinski, Leanna and Catrina Revolinski, Melanie and Jeremy Schoenick, and Jackson and Alyssa Simon; 11 great-grandchildren; brothers, Edmund (Edith) Selissen, and Richard (Noreen) Selissen; sister, Elaine MacDonald (Michael Steele); sisters-in-law, Beverly De Groot and Louise Salscheider; and also her beloved nephews, nieces, and God-children.
In addition to her parents, Jeanette was preceded in death by her husband, Jack De Groot; brother, John Salscheider, sisters-in-law, June Kelly and Thelma De Groot; brothers-in-law, Elroy De Groot, Warren De Groot, and Ralph Kelly; and other family including her in-laws, aunts and uncles.
Family and friends may visit Proko-Wall Funeral Home, 1630 E. Mason St., Green Bay, on Friday, April 28, 2017, from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m., where there will be a Parish Prayer Service at 7:30 p.m. Visitation will continue on Saturday at the funeral home from 9:00 a.m. until the procession leaves for St. Philip the Apostle Catholic Church, 312 Victoria St., Green Bay. Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated 10:30 a.m. Saturday at church. Interment will be in Allouez Catholic Cemetery. Online condolences may be expressed at www.prokowall.com.
The family would like to extend a special thank you to Jeanette's loving family and friends for your thoughts, prayers and support, and to Unity Hospice, Home Instead and Sr. Helen for their compassionate and caring assistance.
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette from Apr. 26 to Apr. 27, 2017.
Lisette Ellen DeGroot
Lodi Elizabeth DeGroot
Roger Robert Revolinski