Joanne Carole Buss
- Father: Roland J Buss (b. November 30, 1933, d. December 16, 2002)
- Mother: Barbara Salm (b. April 9, 1933, d. October 13, 2014)
Carol (Laverne) McAninch
F, b. June 25, 1930, d. August 11, 2004
- Birth: Carol (Laverne) McAninch was born on June 25, 1930 in Missouri.
- Marriage: She and Robert J Ribarchek were married on December 27, 1952 in Chicago, Cook Co, Illinois.
- Death: Carol (Laverne) McAninch died on August 11, 2004, at age 74.
- Burial: She was buried in Union Cemetery, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
Dorothy M Dahl
F, b. June 20, 1926, d. April 15, 2017
- Father: John F Dahl (b. October 3, 1902, d. December 13, 1996)
- Mother: Madella Jenks (b. September 24, 1901, d. January 22, 1973)
- Birth: Dorothy M Dahl was born on June 20, 1926 in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Durward W Breaker were married on November 9, 1946.
- Death: Dorothy M Dahl died on April 15, 2017, at age 90.
- Burial: She was buried in St Margaret Mary Cemetery, Neenah, Wisconsin.
- Note: Dorothy M. Breaker (Dahl) passed away peacefully on Saturday April 15, 2017 at ThedaCare hospital surrounded by her loving family. Dorothy was born on June 20, 1926 in Neenah daughter of the late John & Madella Dahl. She married the love of her life, Dewey on Nov. 9, 1946, after 53 years of marriage, Dewey passed away in 1999. Dorothy graduated from Neenah High school & had been employed at Banta Co. and Copps Department store. Many residents & children will remember Dorothy as the first Cecil St. crossing guard in Neenah. Dorothy was a lifelong member & volunteer at St. Margaret Mary's Catholic Church & also a member of the ThedaCare Auxiliary.
Mom's most important job in life was to care for her family. She was a loving, supportive & devoted wife, mother, grandmother & great grandmother, she was known as Dorty to her grandchildren & great grandchildren. Dorty also enjoyed spending time with her great-grandchildren, Savannah, Matthew and Jake, especially when they would go to the parks and then for ice cream.
She and Dewey went on numerous company trips for KC plus enjoyed traveling with her sister and brother-in-law Hazel & Jim Vanden Heuvel plus other family & friends. Dorothy remained active while being an Island Shores resident. You could always find her walking around the building in the summer & the hallways in the winter. Dorthy looked forward to her monthly luncheons with her high school friends. When someone would ask mom what her favorite memory is, she would always say "All of them, I really enjoyed all of it."
She is survived by her two children: daughter Peggy (Gary) Brighum and son Tom (Nancy) Breaker all of Neenah; three grandchildren: Jeff (Daphne) Brighum of De Pere, Dan (Amy) Brighum of Menasha, Krissy (Sean) Ely of Cumming GA; and great grandchildren. She is further survived by her sister Athleen Emerich of Milwaukee and brother-in-law Jim Vanden Heuvel of Florida; as well as nieces, nephews, and many friends.
She was preceded in death by her parents, mother and father in-law, sister Hazel Vanden Heuvel, brother-in-law Gene Emerich of Milwaukee, sister-in-law and brother-in-law Connie and Bob Hansen, and nephew Jim Girard
The Memorial Mass for Dorothy will be held at 11:00 a.m. on Friday, April 21, 2017 at St. Margaret Mary Parish, 439 Washington Avenue, Neenah with Rev. Michael Ingold officiating. Visitation will be held at the church from 9:30 a.m. until the hour of the mass. A memorial contribution will be made in Dorothy's loving memory.
A special thank you to Island Shores, ThedaCare and hospice for all your care and support.
Westgor Funeral Home
205 W. Doty Avenue
You & dad are together again & I find comfort in that I will have 2 angels looking after us.
I will miss our special times together but you will always be in my heart.
Your great grandchildren were so lucky to have spent time with you & the love that you showed them will live with them forever.
Mom - thank you for all your unconditional love and support, you always told us how proud you and dad were of us. After Dad passed away, our Saturday mornings of walks, going to the store or just a drive before going out for breakfast was special. Our teasing you and not always telling you where we were going or what we were going to do, was one of the many ways we showed our love. The numerous family and Holiday "get-togethers" will not be the same, but we are comforted that you and dad are rejoined. Forever in our hearts and thoughts.
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent from Apr. 19 to Apr. 21, 2017.
Durward W Breaker
M, b. July 24, 1924, d. March 19, 1999
- Birth: Durward W Breaker was born in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Birth: He was born on July 24, 1924.
- Marriage: He and Dorothy M Dahl were married on November 9, 1946.
- Death: Durward W Breaker died on March 19, 1999, at age 74.
Patrick Sebastian Griesbach
M, b. July 18, 1934, d. April 17, 2017
- Birth: Patrick Sebastian Griesbach was born on July 18, 1934 in Town of Ellington, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on July 20, 1963 in St Therese Church, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on April 17, 2017, at age 82, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Patrick Sebastian Griesbach, age 82, of Greenville, passed away on Monday, April 17, 2017 at The Bridges of Appleton. Pat was born on July 18, 1934 in the Town of Ellington, to the late Edward and Viola (Beschta) Griesbach. He was united in marriage to Donna Bornemann on July 20, 1963 at St. Therese Catholic Church in Appleton. Pat graduated from Hortonville High School in 1952 and joined the U.S. Army for 2 years. After returning from the service, he attended Barber School. Pat went on to work for Wisconsin Bell and retired after 32 years of service. He loved taking care of his yard, but especially loved spending time with his children and grandchildren. Pat was a member of St. Patrick's Catholic Church in Stephensville.
Pat is survived by his wife of 53 years, Donna; children, Brenda (Alan) Hilgendorf and Cheryl Griesbach; grandchildren, Kyle and Alyssa Hilgendorf and Blake and Nick Lofy and siblings, Alvin (Patty) Griesbach, Marty (Bob) Lehrer, Marion (Bill) Howard, Lou (Dick) Gordee and Lenny Griesbach. Pat is further survived by numerous nieces, nephews, cousins, other relatives and many friends.
Pat was preceded in death by his parents and mother-in-law and father-in-law, Edward and Mabel Bornemann.
The funeral for Pat will be at 11:00 a.m. on Friday, April 21, 2017 at St. Patrick's Catholic Church in Stephensville. Father Richard Allen and Deacon Ken Bilgrien will be officiating. Visitation will be on Thursday, April 20, 2017 from 4-7 p.m. at Borchardt Moder Funeral Home in Hortonville and also from 9:30 a.m. until the time of the service at the church Friday. Entombment will be at Highland Memorial Park in Appleton.
"We will never forget you. We will love you forever! Rest in peace Pat, Dad and Grandpa."
Brenda Lee Griesbach
Leonard R Griesbach
Jason P Martzahl