F, b. circa 1786, d. September 23, 1828
- Birth: Eleonora Cuijpers was born circa 1786.
- Death: She died on September 23, 1828 in Grubbenvorst, Limburg, Netherlands.
F, b. November 7, 1771
- Birth: Joanna Beelen was born on November 7, 1771 in Horst, Limburg, Netherlands.
M, b. January 13, 1779
- Birth: Bartholomeus Beelen was born on January 13, 1779 in Horst, Limburg, Netherlands.
M, b. August 14, 1805
- Birth: Peter Baatsen was born on August 14, 1805 in Broekhuizen, Limburg, Netherlands.
Pamela D Gerhartz
F, b. September 28, 1950, d. April 2017
- Birth: Pamela D Gerhartz was born on September 28, 1950.
- Death: She died in April 2017, at age 66.
- Note: Leiker (Gerhartz), Pamela D.
Courage, Strength and Determination to beat ALS, after 14 years, Pam lost her battle. She is now at peace.
Preceded in death by her Grandparents Robert and LaVerna Schroeder, Frank and Bertha Gerhartz, her father Peter L. Gerhartz.
Survived by her husband Troy Leiker and her son Brandon Leiker, Longmont, CO; mother Karen Gerhartz, Stockbridge, Wisconsin; siblings Cindy (Alex) Harantcavage, Texas, Peter (Donna) Gerhartz, Illinois, Perry Gerhartz, Michigan, Paul (Penny) Gerhartz, Wisconsin, Patricia (William) McCoy, Oregon, Peggy (Ron) Sarno, Iowa; in-laws, sister-in-law and a brother-in-law; many nieces and nephews, aunt, uncles, cousins and lifelong friends.
Pam was a 1981 Graduate of Stockbridge High School and an avid Packer Fan.
Pam will be cremated, and no services will be held. Memorials are directed to Stockbridge High School Scholarship Fund in Pam's name.
You were a precious gift from God above so much strength, grace and love. There is always a face before me, a voice I'd love to hear, a smile I'll always remember of a sister I love so dear. I will miss you. Peggy
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent from Apr. 13 to Apr. 15, 2017.
Randall Joseph Reed
Connie Katherin Reed