M, b. July 10, 1922, d. December 30, 2001
- Birth: George Smith was born on July 10, 1922.
- Death: He died on December 30, 2001, at age 79.
- Burial: He was buried in Wisconsin Veterans Memorial Cemetery, King, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. August 21, 1920, d. April 8, 2017
Family: Joseph VanWyk (b. September 24, 1913, d. October 20, 2001)
- Birth: Lucille Eick was born on August 21, 1920.
- Marriage: She and Joseph VanWyk were married on December 20, 1941.
- Death: Lucille Eick died on April 8, 2017, at age 96.
- Note: Lucille Van Wyk, age 96, Town of Oneida, passed away Friday, April 8, 2017 at her daughter's home. She was born on August 21, 1920, a daughter of the late George and Jessie (Frieberg) Eick.
On December 20, 1941, she was united in marriage to Joseph Van Wyk. He preceded her in death on October 20, 2001. She was a member of Emmanuel Lutheran Church, Seymour.
Lucille and Joe farmed their whole life on the family farm in the Town of Oneida.
She enjoyed painting, having painted everything from portraits to garden art, and loved playing sheepshead. Lucille found great joy working in the flower gardens.
She is survived by her daughter, Karen (Carl) Vanden Heuvel, Town of Oneida; five grandchildren: Brenda, Neil, Robert Jr., Joel, and David; numerous great-grandchildren and great-great-grandchildren. Also survived by nieces, nephews, other relatives, and friends.
In addition to her husband and parents, Lucille was preceded in death by two sons: Robert and an infant son, Joey; sister, Eileen (Francis) Kust; brothers, Clarence (Mildred) Eick and Earl (Bernice) Eick.
Friends may call at Muehl-Boettcher Funeral Home on Tuesday, April 11, 2017 from 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm. Visitation will continue on Wednesday, April 12, 2017 at Emmanuel Lutheran Church, Seymour, from 9:30 am until the funeral service at 11:00 am with Pastor Natalie Kramer-McComb officiating. Burial will take place in the church cemetery. Online condolences may be expressed at www.muehlboettcher.com
In lieu of flowers a memorial fund has been established in Lucille's memory.
Special thanks to Unity Hospice, especially Cheryl, Heather, Gloria, and Ashley for the wonderful care you gave to our mother and grandmother. Thank you also to all the neighbors and friends for the frequent visits and supporting the family.
M, b. September 24, 1913, d. October 20, 2001
- Birth: Joseph VanWyk was born on September 24, 1913 in Oneida, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Lucille Eick were married on December 20, 1941.
- Death: Joseph VanWyk died on October 20, 2001, at age 88.
Robert L VanWyk
M, b. April 24, 1945, d. July 16, 1995
- Father: Joseph VanWyk (b. September 24, 1913, d. October 20, 2001)
- Mother: Lucille Eick (b. August 21, 1920, d. April 8, 2017)
- Birth: Robert L VanWyk was born on April 24, 1945.
- Death: He died on July 16, 1995, at age 50.
Eileen M Eick
F, b. June 21, 1915, d. August 21, 2003
- Birth: Eileen M Eick was born on June 21, 1915.
- Death: She died on August 21, 2003, at age 88.
- Burial: She was buried in St Edward Cemetery, Mackville, Wisconsin.
M, b. March 23, 1913, d. February 14, 1999
- Birth: Earl Eick was born on March 23, 1913.
- Death: He died on February 14, 1999, at age 85.
Bernice M Prelipp
F, b. December 25, 1916, d. September 14, 2009
Family: Earl Eick (b. March 23, 1913, d. February 14, 1999)
- Birth: Bernice M Prelipp was born on December 25, 1916.
- Death: She died on September 14, 2009, at age 92.
Ronald Wayne Eick
M, b. July 10, 1935, d. September 26, 1935
- Father: Earl Eick (b. March 23, 1913, d. February 14, 1999)
- Mother: Bernice M Prelipp (b. December 25, 1916, d. September 14, 2009)
- Birth: Ronald Wayne Eick was born on July 10, 1935.
- Death: He died on September 26, 1935, at age 0.
Richard A Eick
M, b. October 20, 1875, d. September 7, 1958
Family: Ella Fokel (b. March 8, 1881, d. November 30, 1940)
- Birth: Richard A Eick was born on October 20, 1875 in Town of Osborn, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on September 7, 1958, at age 82.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Richard A. Eick, 82, 917 W. Summer street, died unexpectedly at 12:30 Sunday morning at his home. He was born Oct. 20, 1875, in the town of Osborn and was a mason contractor in Seymour for 25 years until he retired 18 years ago and moved to Appleton.
Funeral services will be at 2 o’clock Wednesday afternoon at Emmanuel Evangelical United Brethren church with burial in Highland Memorial park. Friends may call at the Brettschneider Funeral home from 2 o’clock Tuesday afternoon until 10 o’clock Wednesday morning and then at the church.
Survivors include his wife; four step-daughters, Mrs. Earl Dake, and Mrs. Robert Struck, both of Appleton, Mrs. George Whitney, Milwaukee, and Mrs. Arthur Miller, Fallbrook, Calif.; one step-son, Marvin Gehring, Niagara; two brothers, Phillip and George, both of Seymour; two sisters, Mrs. August Kollath, Green Bay, and Mrs. Lydia Stadler, DePere, and nine step-grandchildren.
F, b. March 8, 1881, d. November 30, 1940
- Birth: Ella Fokel was born on March 8, 1881 in Seymour, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on November 30, 1940, at age 59.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. 1879, d. 1918
- Birth: Martha Eick was born in 1879.
- Death: She died in 1918, at age ~39.
M, b. 1873, d. 1947
- Birth: Paul Heisler was born in 1873.
- Death: He died in 1947, at age ~74.
Ruth L Reetz
F, b. August 27, 1918, d. March 25, 2008
Family 1: Vernon Eick (b. June 24, 1916, d. April 1956)
- Birth: Ruth L Reetz was born on August 27, 1918 in Seymour, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on March 25, 2008, at age 89, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. 1916, d. 1997
Family: Ruth L Reetz (b. August 27, 1918, d. March 25, 2008)
- Birth: Norman Birkholz was born in 1916.
- Death: He died in 1997, at age ~81.
Michael J Opeka
M, b. October 5, 1902, d. August 14, 1983
- Birth: Michael J Opeka was born on October 5, 1902 in Waukegan, Lake Co, Illinois.
- Death: He died on August 14, 1983, at age 80, in Waukegan, Lake Co, Illinois.