M, b. March 31, 1828, d. October 11, 1879
- Birth: Bernardus Vinkenvleugel was born on March 31, 1828 in Dinxperlo, Gelderland, Netherlands.
- Death: He died on October 11, 1879, at age 51, in Boston, Suffolk Co, Massachusetts.
Janna Geertruid Vinkenvleugel
F, b. October 9, 1830, d. November 12, 1830
- Birth: Janna Geertruid Vinkenvleugel was born on October 9, 1830 in Dinxperlo, Gelderland, Netherlands.
- Death: She died on November 12, 1830, at age 0, in Dinxperlo, Gelderland, Netherlands.
Johanna Geertruid Vinkenvleugel
F, b. December 21, 1831, d. July 4, 1833
- Birth: Johanna Geertruid Vinkenvleugel was born on December 21, 1831 in Dinxperlo, Gelderland, Netherlands.
- Death: She died on July 4, 1833, at age 1, in Dinxperlo, Gelderland, Netherlands.
F, b. circa 1740
- Birth: Maria Jenster was born circa 1740.
- Marriage: She and Teube Oostendorp were married.
Christine Marie Giesen
Alan George Wenzel
M, b. February 24, 1954, d. September 2, 2003
- Birth: Alan George Wenzel was born on February 24, 1954 in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on September 2, 2003, at age 49.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Charles Henry Giesen
Angela M Wenzel
Arlyn R Helms
M, b. January 13, 1927, d. March 30, 2017
- Birth: Arlyn R Helms was born on January 13, 1927.
- Marriage: He was married on January 24, 1945.
- Death: He died on March 30, 2017, at age 90.
- Note: Arlyn R. Helms, 90, of Seymour, passed away Thursday morning, March 30, 2017 at St. Mary's Hospital with his family by his side. He was born January 13, 1927, son of the late Charles and Hulda (Graf) Helms. On January 24, 1945, he was united in marriage to Grace Swiecichowski. The couple have celebrated 72 years of marriage together.
Arlyn was a member of Emmanuel Lutheran Church in Seymour, and active as a Sunday school and confirmation teacher, served on the council and was a member of the Brotherhood of the Church. Arlyn retired from farming and was employed by Gordy Bunkelman's Garage, Tesch Brothers, and Schneider Transport. He and his wife ran the food pantry for twelve years. He was a former member of the Ray Reis Orchestra.
He is survived by his wife, Grace; children: Roger (Barb) Helms, Seymour; Barbara (Jerome) Ciesielczyk, Shawano; Raymond (Paula) Helms, Seymour; nine grandchildren: Michelle (Scott) Daub, Nicolle (Jim) Kaczrowski, Ryan (Jennifer) Helms, Tracy (Don) Frevert, Matthew (Jodi) Ciesielczyk, Nathan (Kathryn) Ciesielczyk, Joshua Helms, Adam (Melissa) Helms, Sarah Helms, Chad (Lacy) Hatton; 22 great-grandchildren; sister-in-law, Marcella Helms; special friends: Randy (Nancy) Schneider and Jody and Jeff Schneider.
Preceded in death by one brother, Norman; four sisters: Verla, Margie, Glenda and Loreen; special Aunt, Anna Graf.
Friends may call at Emmanuel Lutheran Church Chapel, Seymour on Monday, April 3, 2017, from 4-8 p.m. Visitation will continue at the church on Tuesday, April 4, 2017, from 9:30 a.m. until services at 11 a.m. with Pastor Roland Lindeman officiating. Burial will take place in the parish cemetery. Online condolences may be expressed at www.muehlboettcher.com
Muehl-Boettcher Funeral Home, Seymour is assisting the family with arrangements.
A special thank you to our special friends that visited Arlyn and Grace and the staff of Good Shepherd Nursing Home and St. Mary's Hospital for all your care and concern.
Dina Harry Kintis
M, b. February 25, 1917, d. January 24, 2009
- Birth: Dina Harry Kintis was born on February 25, 1917.
- Death: He died on January 24, 2009, at age 91, in California.
Harold George Kehl
M, b. April 8, 1908, d. April 17, 1989
- Birth: Harold George Kehl was born on April 8, 1908 in Milwaukee, Milwaukee Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on April 17, 1989, at age 81, in Milwaukee, Milwaukee Co, Wisconsin.
Robert E Dusold
M, b. circa 1913, d. July 30, 1957
- Birth: Robert E Dusold was born circa 1913.
- Death: He died on July 30, 1957.
Robert N Vanderloop
M, b. July 22, 1960, d. March 27, 2017
- Birth: Robert N Vanderloop was born on July 22, 1960.
- Death: He died on March 27, 2017, at age 56, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Holy Cross Cemetery, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
- Note: Robert N. "Bob" Vanderloop, Green Bay, formerly of Kaukauna, age 56, passed away on Monday evening, March 27, 2017 at Bellin Hospital in Green Bay. Bob was born on July 22, 1960 to Duane and Dolores (Dercks) Vanderloop. He graduated from Kaukauna High School in 1978 and most recently worked at Pacon in Appleton. Bob loved the Green Bay Packers and was a Cubs fan.
Bob is survived by his parents, Duane and Dolores; his brother, Bruce (Sue) Vanderloop; his sisters, Diane (John) Wells and Kim (Scott) Tennessen; nephews, Ross (Kayla) Wells, Jamison (Stephanie) Wells, Ty Tennessen and Trey Tennessen; and his nieces, Tia Tennessen and Lindsey Vanderloop. He is further survived by two great nephews, Rhett and Knox Wells, a great niece, Addilyn Wells; his Godfather, Clarence Weyers; and numerous aunts, uncles and special friend Julie and family.
Bob was preceded in death by his grandparents, Martin and Delia Vanderloop and Nick and Rose Dercks; his Godmother, Elaine Weyers; and other aunts, uncles and cousins.
Visitation will be held Monday, April 3, 2017 at O'CONNELL FUNERAL HOME (1776 E. Main St. Little Chute) beginning at 5:00 p.m. until time of Funeral at 7:00 p.m. Committal Holy Cross Cemetery. In lieu of flowers, a memorial is being established. To sign the guest book, please visit oconnellfh.com.
Bob's family would like to thank the staff at Bellin Hospital for the compassionate care he received.
- Graduation: He graduated from Kaukauna High School in 1978.