Ervin Edwin Pahl
M, b. 1915, d. May 1, 1991
- Birth: Ervin Edwin Pahl was born in 1915.
- Death: He died on May 1, 1991, at age ~76.
F, b. April 11, 1915, d. June 7, 1997
- Birth: Sylvia Schendel was born on April 11, 1915.
- Death: She died on June 7, 1997, at age 82.
Dale Edwin Pahl
Robert Joseph Pahl
M, b. circa 1972, d. yes
- Birth: Robert Joseph Pahl was born circa 1972.
- Death: He died yes.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
Robert L Schwobe
M, b. August 17, 1930, d. March 25, 2017
- Birth: Robert L Schwobe was born on August 17, 1930 in Chilton, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Mary Magdalena Moehn were married on September 1, 1954 in Stockbridge, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Robert L Schwobe died on March 25, 2017, at age 86, in Chilton, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Robert L. Schwobe, age 86, of Chilton, died on Saturday, March 25, 2017 in Chilton. He was born August 17, 1930 in Chilton, son of the late Henry & Pauline (Hanke) Schwobe. Robert married Mary Moehn on September 1, 1954 at St. Mary Catholic Church in Stockbridge.
Survivors include his wife, Mary; children: Connie (Bruce) Schaefer, Marlene (Mike) Winters, Mark (Wendy) Schwobe, Mike (Carol) Schwobe, Lori (Steve) VandenBoom, Gary (Lisa) Schwobe, Kelly (Dave) Ziegler, Craig (Kim) Schwobe, Tracy (Bob) Wagner Funeral service will be at 11:00 am on Saturday, April 1, 2017 at Good Shepherd Catholic Church (54 E. Main St.) in Chilton with the Rev. Ryan Krueger officiating. Burial will follow in the Holy Trinity Catholic Cemetery in Jericho. Friends may call at the Wieting Family Funeral Home (411 W. Main St.) in Chilton from 4:00 pm until 7:00 pm on Friday, March 31, 2017 and on Saturday at the funeral home from 9:30 am until 10:30 am. A parish vigil service will take place Friday evening at the funeral home at the close of the visitation.
A full obituary can be found by visiting wietingfuneralhome.com.
Mary Magdalena Moehn
F, b. November 23, 1933, d. December 3, 2017
- Birth: Mary Magdalena Moehn was born on November 23, 1933 in Stockbridge, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Robert L Schwobe were married on September 1, 1954 in Stockbridge, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Mary Magdalena Moehn died on December 3, 2017, at age 84, in Fond du lac County, Wisconsin.
- Note: Mary Magdalena Schwobe, age 84 of Chilton, died on Sunday, December 3, 2017 at Harbor Haven Health & Rehab in Fond du Lac. She was born November 23, 1933 in Stockbridge, daughter of the late Mathias & Magdalena (Kloeppel) Moehn. She married Robert L. Schwobe on September 1, 1954 at St. Mary Catholic Church in Stockbridge.
Mary graduated from St. Agnes School of Nursing and worked as an RN for Doc Humke at the Humke Clinic in Chilton while Robert served his country in the United States Navy. Following his discharge, Mary worked side by side with her husband on the family homestead and dedicated her life to her family and the raising of her 9 children.
In retirement, she and Robert volunteered time delivering for Meals on Wheels throughout Calumet County. She was a member of Good Shepherd Catholic Church, formerly Holy Trinity Parish where she had also belonged to the Christian Women. In recent years, because of her deep and abiding faith, she devoted a great amount of time at the Perpetual Adoration Chapel in Chilton.
In her free time, Mary enjoyed time playing Scrabble, playing cards, and looked forward to the Christmas season when she could begin creating delicious candy and ammonia cookies. She will fondly be remembered as a kind and gentle woman with a warm smile to share with everyone she met. She was an inordinately hard worker who, through great love, put everyone else’s needs ahead of hers. This was especially true when it came to her children whom she cared deeply for. While they were young, she assisted with their 4H activities and taught sewing because of her love of crafts and meticulous sewing ability. As her children grew, her love and devotion to them grew as well; she did everything she could to help them any way she could with whatever request they had. As her children began having children, Mary treasured the moments she could be the doting grandmother in each one of their lives.
Survivors include her children: Connie (Bruce) Schaefer, Marlene (Mike) Winters, Mark (Wendy) Schwobe, Mike (Carol) Schwobe, Lori (Steve) VandenBoom, Gary (Lisa) Schwobe, Kelly (Dave) Ziegler, Craig (Kim) Schwobe, Tracy (Bob) Wagner; 27 grandchildren: Matt (Beth) Schaefer, Andrea (Jae) Franklin, Brian Schaefer, Kristin & Ben Winters, Ashley (Jay) Hoerth, Emily (John) Nelson, Casey & Alexis Schwobe, Zachary & Kimberly Schwobe, John & Ryan VandenBoom, Janessa, Meghan, Natalie, Tatum & Adam Schwobe, Tyler, Rosie, & Jenna Ziegler, Hailey, Mitchell & Brandon Schwobe, Rachael, Elizabeth & Emma Wagner; 6 great grandchildren: Henry & Jack Schaefer, Asher Franklin, Ayden, Xander & Memphis Hoerth; her sisters: Helen Lucey, Carol (Dick) Mueller; her brothers: Matt (Sylvia) Moehn, Art (Doris) Moehn, Gerald (Pat) Moehn; sisters-in-law and brother-in-law: Florence Moehn, Eileen Moehn, Betty Moehn, & Vernon (Janette) Schwobe.
She was preceded in death by her parents; her husband: Robert; her siblings: Harold Moehn, George Moehn, Cliff Moehn, Lucille (Harry) Martin, Luella (Robert) Brooks; and brothers-in-law: Jim Lucey & LeRoy (Betty Lou) Schwobe.
Funeral service will be at 11:30 am on Thursday, December 7, 2017 at Good Shepherd Catholic Church (54 E. Main St.) in Chilton with the Rev. Ryan Krueger officiating. Burial will follow in the Holy Trinity Catholic Cemetery in Jericho. Friends may call at the Wieting Family Funeral Home from 4:00 pm until 7:00 pm on Wednesday, December 6, 2017 and on Thursday at the funeral home from 10:00 am until 11:00 am when family prayers will be held. A parish vigil service will take place at the funeral home on Wednesday evening at the close of the visitation.
Constance M Schwobe
Marlene Ann Schwobe
Mark Robert Schwobe
Kelly Lou Schwobe
Craig G Schwobe
Tracy Lynn Schwobe