Jessie Edna Wenner
F, b. May 7, 1922, d. October 20, 1987
- Birth: Jessie Edna Wenner was born on May 7, 1922.
- Death: She died on October 20, 1987, at age 65.
- Burial: She was buried in Riverside Cemetery, Appleton, Wisconsin.
Kevin M Haase
M, b. December 27, 1982, d. March 23, 2017
- Birth: Kevin M Haase was born on December 27, 1982 in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on March 23, 2017, at age 34.
- Note: Kevin M. “Beav” Haase, Seymour, age 34, died on Thursday, March 23, 2017. He was born in Neenah on December 27, 1982 to Keith and Debra (Radtke) Haase. Kevin loved to spend time outdoors. His favorite pastimes include gardening, storm chasing, hunting, fishing and boating. He could always be counted on for some playful teasing and joking around. Kevin treasured time spent with his daughter and they enjoyed attending basketball games together.
Kevin is survived by his daughter, Kaylin and her mother Sarah Haase; father, Keith (Diane Heller) Haase of Menasha; grandmother, Phylis Radtke; and siblings: Craig Haase of Kaukauna; Nicole (Tyler) Jedwabny of Appleton; Jeff (Alisha) Haase of Appleton; and Sara (fiance Mike Vander Zanden) Cordy of Appleton. He is further survived by nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
Kevin was preceded in death by his mother, Debra; and grandparents, Harold Radtke and Roy and Jessie Haase.
Visitation will be held Tuesday, March 28, 2017 at O’CONNELL FUNERAL HOME (1776 E. Main St. Little Chute) beginning at 2:00 p.m. until time of Funeral at 4:00 p.m. Deacon Rick Simon will officiate. In lieu of flowers, a memorial is being established for his daughter.
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Shirley Ann Derfus
F, b. November 22, 1944, d. March 20, 2017
- Birth: Shirley Ann Derfus was born on November 22, 1944.
- Death: She died on March 20, 2017, at age 72, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Shirley Ann Derfus, age 72, of Appleton, passed away in her home on Monday, March 20, 2017. Shirley was born on November 22, 1944, daughter of Marcella (Boehnlien) and the late Geraine Derfus. She graduated from Stockbridge High School in 1963. Shirley went on to work at Valley Packaging and continued to work there until her passing.
Shirley enjoyed shopping at the Fox River Mall, going out to eat and going on day trips. In her earlier years, she enjoyed playing bingo.
Shirley is survived by her mother: Marcella Derfus; and her brother: Jim Derfus. She is further survived by many friends and caregivers. She was preceded in death by father: Geraine Derfus; and her brother Gerald Derfus.
A time of visitation for Shirley will be held from 6:30 pm until 8:00 p.m. on Tuesday, March 28, 2017, at the WICHMANN FUNERAL HOME, 537 N. Superior St. Appleton. Online condolences may be expressed at www.wichmannfargo.com.
A special thanks to Agape of Appleton for all their love and kind care of Shirley throughout the years. Also, thank you to Valley Packaging for their friendship and encouragement.
Gerald David Derfus
M, b. October 10, 1946, d. December 19, 2014
- Birth: Gerald David Derfus was born on October 10, 1946.
- Death: He died on December 19, 2014, at age 68.
- Note: Gerald D. Derfus
Gerald Derfus, 68, Neenah, died Friday, December 19, 2014. He is survived by his mother, Marcella, brother, Jim, and sister, Shirley. In accordance with Gerald's wishes, no services will be held.
Keith Anthony Jawson
Teresa Ann Jawson
F, b. April 7, 1929, d. December 4, 2005
- Birth: Erna Schmitz was born on April 7, 1929.
- Marriage: She and Gerald Frank Ludwig were married on July 13, 1948 in Jericho, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Erna Schmitz died on December 4, 2005, at age 76.
- Note: Erna L. Ludwig age 76 of 55 Oak St. in Chilton died on Sunday December 4, 2005 at St. Elizabeth Hospital in Appleton.
She was born April 17, 1929 in the Town of Calumet daughter of the late William & Sarah (Haensgen) Schmitz. Erna married Gerald Ludwig on July 13, 1948 at Holy Trinity Catholic Church in Jericho. She was a member of Good Shepherd Parish, a life member of the Chilton Eagles Auxiliary, Legion Auxiliary, VFW Auxiliary and the DAV Auxiliary. She was also a member of the former St. Elizabeth Christian Mothers.
She enjoyed bowling, playing cards, ice fishing & sturgeon spearing, and playing bingo. She was especially devoted to her family and loved spending time with her kids and grandkids.
Survivors include her husband Jerry; 3 children: William Ludwig of Fairbanks, AK, Gary (Mary) Ludwig of Darboy, Lyle Ludwig of Healy, AK; a son-in-law: Ron Birschbach of New Holstein; 8 grandchildren: Kevin (Nicole) Birschbach, Nicole (Ryan) Baus, Stacy (Bob) Casper, Sean, Brad, Aaron, Garrett & Dana Ludwig; 7 great grandchildren: Hailey, Zach, Sam, Max, Isabella, Zander, Addison; 1 sister: Elvira (Irmin) Criter of Malone; and a brother: Roger Schmitz of Malone. Erna is further survived by nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends. She was also preceded in death by a daughter: Carol Jean Birschbach; a brother: LaVern Schmitz; a sister: Delores Karls; and 3 other siblings who died in infancy.
Funeral services will be at 11:00 AM on Saturday December 10, 2005 at Good Shepherd Parish (54 E. Main St.) in Chilton. Burial will follow in St. Mary's Catholic Cemetery.
Gary Lavern Ludwig
Carol Jean Ludwig
F, b. January 17, 1950, d. June 27, 1991
- Birth: Carol Jean Ludwig was born on January 17, 1950.
- Death: She died on June 27, 1991, at age 41, in Johnsburg, Fon du Lac Co, Wisconsin.
Kevin G Birschbach
Nicole Marie Birschbach
Stacy Lynn Birschbach