Jeffrey G VanGrunsven
Dennis John Gerrits
M, b. 1794, d. 1825
- Birth: Mathias Heimermann was born in 1794 in Drees, Mayen-Koblenz, Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany.
- Death: He died in 1825, at age ~31, in Drees, Mayen-Koblenz, Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany.
Eva Catherine Frett
F, b. February 4, 1796, d. 1840
- Birth: Eva Catherine Frett was born on February 4, 1796 in Drees, Mayen-Koblenz, Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany.
- Death: She died in 1840, at age ~44, in Drees, Mayen-Koblenz, Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany.
M, b. 1771, d. 1797
- Birth: Johann Heimermann was born in 1771 in Drees, Mayen-Koblenz, Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany.
- Death: He died in 1797, at age ~26, in Drees, Mayen-Koblenz, Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany.
Anna Maria Knechtges
F, b. 1774, d. 1814
- Birth: Anna Maria Knechtges was born in 1774 in Drees, Mayen-Koblenz, Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany.
- Death: She died in 1814, at age ~40, in Drees, Mayen-Koblenz, Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany.
M, b. 1754, d. 1823
- Birth: Mathias Frett was born in 1754.
- Death: He died in 1823, at age ~69.
Anna Catharina Wagner
F, b. 1745, d. 1823
- Birth: Anna Catharina Wagner was born in 1745.
- Death: She died in 1823, at age ~78.
Nathan D Calder
M, b. March 23, 1934, d. March 23, 2017
- Birth: Nathan D Calder was born on March 23, 1934 in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on December 3, 1955 in Menasha, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on March 23, 2017, at age 83, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Lakeview Memorial Park, Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
- Note: Nathan D. Calder, Kaukauna, died on his 83rd birthday surrounded by close family on Thursday, March 23, 2017 at ThedaCare Regional Medical Center - Appleton. He was born in Neenah on March 23, 1934 to the late Thomas and Margaret (Schmidt) Calder. Nathan served in the U.S. Army and was stationed in Okinawa, Japan. He married Nancy Asmus at St. Timothy Parish in Menasha on December 3, 1955.
Nate graduated from the University of Wisconsin - Oshkosh with a Bachelors of Arts degree in History. He worked in the insurance industry for nearly 60 years in various positions and for various companies and built from the ground up Calder Insurance Agency in Appleton. After 20 years building the agency, he sold his interest in the agency to his son and worked in the agency part time as a consultant the remainder of his years, the business remains in the family which he very much wanted to see. Like his father, Nathan was a Free Mason and belonged to the Appleton Masonic Lodge #349, the Scottish Rite and the Beja Shrine. Nate also served as the co-chairman in the Menasha Strong fundraising effort to remodel the Nathan A. Calder Stadium (Nate's uncle) in Menasha. He also was an avid supporter of Special Olympics and a member of Peace United Methodist Church. Nathan loved the outdoors and fishing and hunting, especially turkey hunting in later years. Time spent on vacations in the Wisconsin Northwoods with family and friends filled his heart and soul with a great deal of pleasure and happy memories. A veracious reader, Nate loved to read political periodicals, history and biographies, especially those of Franklin D. Roosevelt. A life long Democrat, Nathan contributed to liberal political causes. He also enjoyed the opera, old movies and in particular liked the music of Mario Lanza.
Nathan is survived by his wife of 61 years, Nancy; sons: Kurt (Angela Hayes) Calder of Fox Crossing and Stuart (Kathryn) Calder of Beaver Dam; grandchildren: Kim Calder, Sarah (Marcus) Hennig, Brenna, Lila, Hugh and Ivy Calder; great grandchildren: Madalyn and Kinley Hennig; brothers: Edward and Richard (Chris) Calder and many beloved nieces and nephews.
In addition to his parents, Nathan was preceded in death by his son, Scott Calder; brothers: John (Rosemary), James (Katherine) and Thomas (Harriet) Calder; and sister-in-law, Barbara Kiesow.
Visitation will be held Wednesday, March 29, 2017 at O'CONNELL FUNERAL HOME (1776 E. Main St. Little Chute) beginning at 3:00 p.m. until the time of Funeral at 6:00 p.m. The Rev. Lucretia Fehrmann will officiate. Committal Lakeview Memorial Park. A memorial is being established. To sign the guest book, please visit oconnellfh.com.
Stuart Andrew Calder
Roy Reynold Haase
M, b. May 28, 1919, d. August 28, 2000
- Birth: Roy Reynold Haase was born on May 28, 1919.
- Death: He died on August 28, 2000, at age 81.
- Burial: He was buried in Riverside Cemetery, Appleton, Wisconsin.