Nicholas Joseph Beck
M, b. September 8, 1918, d. March 13, 1988
- Birth: Nicholas Joseph Beck was born on September 8, 1918.
- Death: He died on March 13, 1988, at age 69.
- Burial: He was buried in St John Cemetery, Menasha, Wisconsin.
Russell John Beck
M, b. June 20, 1921, d. February 8, 1998
- Birth: Russell John Beck was born on June 20, 1921.
- Death: He died on February 8, 1998, at age 76, in Wichita, Sedgwick Co, Kansas.
M, b. 1923, d. yes
- Birth: Donald Beck was born in 1923.
- Death: He died yes.
Lizbeth Ann Heller
F, b. December 29, 1965, d. December 29, 1965
- Birth: Lizbeth Ann Heller was born on December 29, 1965.
- Death: She died on December 29, 1965, at age 0.
- Burial: She was buried in Holy Angels Cemetery, Darboy, Wisconsin.
M, b. December 8, 1925, d. March 20, 2017
- Birth: Bartholomew Gleason was born on December 8, 1925 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Margaret Mary VanDeHei were married on September 29, 1951.
- Marriage: Bartholomew Gleason and Beverly Joy Povaser were married on April 14, 1981 in LasVegas, Clark Co, Nevada.
- Death: Bartholomew Gleason died on March 20, 2017, at age 91.
- Burial: He was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Bartholomew "Bat" Gleason, 91, Green Bay, died Monday, March 20, 2017. He was born on December 8, 1925, in Green Bay to Raymond and Johanna (Voss) Gleason.
Bat proudly served in the U.S. Navy during WWII from 1942 until his honorable discharge on June 2, 1946. He then enlisted with the U.S. Air Force during the Korean War until his honorable discharge on May 25, 1952. On April 14, 1981, he married Beverly Povaser in Las Vegas. She preceded him in death on August 7, 1995.
Bat enjoyed golfing, watching all types of sports especially the Packers. He loved spending time with his family which often involved many hands of cards.
Bat is survived by his children, Karen Downing, Carol (Bob) Linders, Penny (Don) Tank, Rick (fiancée, Donna Moede) Gleason, Ron (Deb) Gleason; mother of his children, Marge Stygar; ten grandchildren, Amy Sturm, Sam (Brooke) Tank, Beth (Doug) Lillge, Gary Gleason, Rob Linders, Ashley Binder, Eric (Chelsea) Linders, Corey (Alex) Gleason, Brittney (Tyler) Springstroh, Danielle Gleason; ten great-grandchildren; his sister, Marion Jacobs; nieces, nephews, and friends.
He was preceded in death by his wife, Beverly Gleason; son, Gary Lee Gleason; daughter, Connie Rae Gleason; his parents, Raymond and Johanna Gleason; brother, Raymond Gleason; sister, Elizabeth Gleason; and brother-in-law, Dick Jacobs.
Friends may call at Blaney Funeral Home, 1521 Shawano Ave., from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Friday. The funeral service will be held at 1 p.m. Friday at the funeral home with Rev. Patrick C. Beno officiating. Burial will be in Allouez Catholic Cemetery. To send online condolences, please go to www.BlaneyFuneralHome.com.
The family extends a special thank you to the staff and hospice nurses at Cherry Meadows and the staff at Theda Care.
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette on Mar. 22, 2017.
Carol Jean Gleason
Richard Allen Gleason
Ronald Keith Gleason
Beverly Joy Povaser
F, b. February 18, 1937, d. August 7, 1995
- Birth: Beverly Joy Povaser was born on February 18, 1937.
- Marriage: She and Bartholomew Gleason were married on April 14, 1981 in LasVegas, Clark Co, Nevada.
- Death: Beverly Joy Povaser died on August 7, 1995, at age 58.
- Burial: She was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Gary Lee Gleason
M, b. October 22, 1952, d. February 1, 1976
- Birth: Gary Lee Gleason was born on October 22, 1952.
- Death: He died on February 1, 1976, at age 23.
- Burial: He was buried in Fort Howard Memorial Park, Green Bay, Wisconsin.