Joseph Marie Lavallee
M, b. May 21, 1793, d. October 13, 1837
- Birth: Joseph Marie Lavallee was born on May 21, 1793 in Chambly, Quebec, Canada.
- Marriage: He and Marie Machland were married on December 8, 1812 in Québec, Canada.
- Death: Joseph Marie Lavallee died on October 13, 1837, at age 44, in Nova Scotia, Canada.
F, b. circa 1795, d. October 12, 1837
- Birth: Marie Machland was born circa 1795.
- Marriage: She and Joseph Marie Lavallee were married on December 8, 1812 in Québec, Canada.
- Death: Marie Machland died on October 12, 1837 in Champlain, Clinton Co, New York.
F, b. circa 1795
- Birth: Hendrina Verheijen was born circa 1795.
M, b. September 20, 1829
- Birth: Johannes Verheijen was born on September 20, 1829 in Oploo, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Maria Petronella Jochims were married on April 17, 1855 in Vierlingsbeek, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. circa 1775
- Birth: Jan Verheijen was born circa 1775.
F, b. circa 1775, d. November 29, 1827
- Birth: Johanna Willems was born circa 1775.
- Death: She died on November 29, 1827 in Mill en Sint Hubert, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Maria Petronella Jochims
F, b. October 28, 1821
- Birth: Maria Petronella Jochims was born on October 28, 1821 in Vierlingsbeek, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Johannes Verheijen were married on April 17, 1855 in Vierlingsbeek, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. circa 1745
- Birth: Willem Willems was born circa 1745.
Anna Catharina VandenBrand
F, b. circa 1745
- Birth: Anna Catharina VandenBrand was born circa 1745.
Linda Ann Sauer
F, b. September 3, 1953, d. November 4, 2017
- Birth: Linda Ann Sauer was born on September 3, 1953.
- Death: She died on November 4, 2017, at age 64, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Linda Ann Knapton, age 64, died surrounded by family on November 4, 2017 at Theda Care in Appleton. She was born in Neenah on September 3, 1953 and resided in Appleton most her life. Beloved Mother to Jennifer Knapton. She was a Daughter of LeRoy Sauer. Sister to Gary Sauer and Thomas Sauer. She was preceded in death by her Mother Sylvia Sauer and Sister Sandra.
Linda was an Appleton East Graduate.Where she marched in the band at Rose Bowl Parade in Florida playing trumpet. She attended the Fox Valley Tech for police science and Nurses Aid. She did a variety of jobs including Deli work and Nursing home aid.
Linda enjoyed working with animals, raising baby birds. She volenteered running a pet store and doing educational reptile shows through out WI. Her animals were her other children. She loved going to church where she was an original member. She was in the church skit team doing shows all over WI with her daughter. She loved travel,camping and cooking out. She did lots babysitting normally free.Linda loved Christmas like her mother. Even as an adult she would shake the presents under the tree to figure out what she got and denied doing it. Resulting in a present buster ornament that says back up from the tree.
Linda always had a smile on her face and hated seeing people sad. She liked to pray for you or give you a hug no matter how bad she felt. She wanted to help others even if she had to do without to do so. Being a Mother was the most important thing to her along with her family and friends.
A special thanks to the ICU nurses, doctors and staff at Theda Care for the excellent care and compassion at the end of her life.
A celebration of life memorial service will be held on December 9th, at 1:30 pm at Christ the Rock Community Church in Menasha. Family and friends are invited to attend. In lieu of flowers a memorial fund has been established.
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent on Dec. 3, 2017.
Paul Rodnie Vergiels
- Mother: Ann Lutsey (b. March 31, 1952, d. March 18, 2017)