John Francis Baeten
Ronald C Baeten
Tina Maria Ann Baeten
John Paul Robel
Charles M Schell
M, b. August 15, 1898, d. April 7, 1986
- Birth: Charles M Schell was born on August 15, 1898.
- Death: He died on April 7, 1986, at age 87.
M, b. November 3, 1924, d. June 16, 1998
- Birth: Oscar Patschke was born on November 3, 1924.
- Death: He died on June 16, 1998, at age 73.
Wendy L Schommer
F, b. October 15, 1980, d. March 17, 2017
- Birth: Wendy L Schommer was born on October 15, 1980 in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She was married on July 17, 2004.
- Death: She died on March 17, 2017, at age 36, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Wendy L. Ullmer, age 36, of Sherwood passed away unexpectedly due to heart complications on Friday, March 17, 2017 at St. Elizabeth Hospital. She was born on October 15, 1980 at Theda Clark Hospital, the youngest daughter of Terrance and Christine (Wiegand) Schommer. Wendy was a graduate of Menasha High School, class of 1999. She furthered her education at Fox Valley Technical College where she earned an Associate's Degree in Nursing. In 2003, Wendy started her career as a Registered Nurse at Theda Clark Medical Center in the Birth Center. In 2007, she moved to Women's Care of Wisconsin where she specialized in infertility and nutrition. She married Steven R. Ullmer on July 17, 2004 at Christ the Rock Church. Their marriage was blessed with four sons: Liam, Jack, Silas, and Judah. Wendy was a talented photographer who blessed her friends and family with her work. She constantly imagined new ways to make her home beautiful and welcoming and loved to help others do the same. Wendy was very active at her church, Water City Church in Oshkosh. She was part of the team that started the church in 2007, and has faithfully served ever since as part of the church leadership team, and as the head of Children's Ministry. Her relationship with Jesus began at a young age, instilled by her parents, Terry and Chris, and grew throughout her entire life. That faith is a legacy she passed on to her children.
Wendy loved and cared for her husband and her boys with a selflessness that is exceedingly rare. She truly had a servant's heart. As her family, we realize that there is no way to put into words all of the beautiful and unique ways in which Wendy touched each of our lives. Those that knew and loved her know exactly what we mean.
Wendy served selflessly, gave tirelessly, and loved unconditionally; all of this flowed from her faith, deeply rooted in Jesus Christ.
She will be sadly missed by her husband, Steve; her sons: Liam, Jack, Silas, and Judah; her parents: Terrance and Christine Schommer, Sherwood; sisters: Sarah (Joel) Johnson, Stockbridge; Sally (Ryan) Andersen, Appleton; parents-in-law: David and Shirley Ullmer, Menasha; sister-in-law: Amy (Jason) Fiedler, Oshkosh; brothers-in-law: Timothy Ullmer, Menasha; Michael (Sara) Ullmer, Seattle, WA; Aaron (Brittany) Ullmer, Menasha; Jonathan Ullmer, Menasha; nieces and nephews: Cadon, Gavin, Hadley, Sophia, Lucy, Nolan, Ruby, and Theo. Wendy was preceded in death by her grandparents: James (Georgeann) Wiegand; George (Joyce) Schommer.
The Memorial Service for Wendy will be held on Wednesday, March 22, 2017 at 12:00 p.m. at Christ the Rock Community Church (W6254 U.S. Hwy 10-114, Harrison) with Pastor Jason Fiedler officiating. Friends will be received on Wednesday directly at the church from 10:00 a.m. until the hour of service. In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund is being established in her name.
Westgor Funeral Home
1140 Appleton Road
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent on Mar. 20, 2017.