Carol June Johnson
Francis L Kasson
M, b. January 14, 1935, d. April 9, 2017
- Birth: Francis L Kasson was born on January 14, 1935 in Laona, Forest Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on April 9, 2017, at age 82.
- Burial: He was buried in Fort Howard Memorial Park, Green Bay, Wisconsin.
- Note: Francis "Fran" L. Kasson, 82, Green Bay, died Sunday, April 9, 2017. He was born on January 14, 1935, in Laona, WI to LaMar and Margaret (Wall) Kasson.
Fran graduated from Central Catholic High School. He served with the U.S. Army in Augsburg, Germany from 1957-1959 in transportation and as a paratrooper with the 24th Infantry Division. On August 27, 1960, Fran married Carol June Johnson at St. Francis Xavier Cathedral. He worked at Olsen Trailer and Body, retiring after 31 years in 1996, at which time he owned Fran's Auto Body and Paint for several years. Fran and Carol enjoyed camping and bowling, allowing Fran to boast about many 300 games. He also enjoyed hunting, boating and fishing.
Fran is survived by his wife, Carol; three children: Gregory F. and Cindy Kasson; Kathy Kasson and her significant other, Scott McCormick; Candice Kasson and her significant other, Dan Aberly; four grandchildren, Drew (Emily) Kasson, Brittney (Kevin) Renkly, Collin (Kelli) Tompkins, Wyatt Tompkins; four great-grandchildren, Quinn, Lexi, Isla, and Parker; many brothers-in-law and sisters-in-law, nieces and nephews.
He was preceded in death by his parents; and an infant sister, Mary.
Friends may call at Blaney Funeral Home, 1521 Shawano Ave., from 10 a.m. to 12 noon Thursday, April 13. The Funeral Service will be held at 12 noon Thursday at the funeral home. Entombment will be in Fort Howard Memorial Park. To send online condolences, please go to www.BlaneyFuneralHome.com.
In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund has been established in Fran's name.
Fran's family extends a special thank you to the staffs of St. Vincent Hospital ICU and St. Mary's Hospital ICU for their care over the last six months.
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette from Apr. 11 to Apr. 13, 2017.
Bruce Anthony VanCampenhout
M, b. September 1, 1960, d. July 10, 1994
- Birth: Bruce Anthony VanCampenhout was born on September 1, 1960.
- Death: He died on July 10, 1994, at age 33.
- Note: Married to a Naniot 7/28/79.
David John VanCampenhout
M, b. January 1963, d. yes
- Birth: David John VanCampenhout was born in January 1963.
- Death: He died yes.
Marie Ann Johnson
F, b. November 19, 1937, d. November 29, 2004
- Birth: Marie Ann Johnson was born on November 19, 1937.
- Death: She died on November 29, 2004, at age 67.
- Burial: She was buried in St John the Baptist Cemetery, Howard, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Marie Ann Delvoye, 67, Suamico. Memorial visitation 4-5 p.m. today at Pfotenhauer Funeral Home West, 1145 Cardinal Lane, Howard. Memorial service 5 p.m. today at the funeral home. Survivors include her husband, Melvin, Suamico; three sons, Barry (Dorene) Delvoye, Denmark, Robert Delvoye, Suamico, Brad (Denise) Delvoye, Madison; two daughters, Brenda Delvoye, Gillett, Lynn Delvoye (Marty), Abrams; five grandchildren; five brothers, Keith (Shirley) Johnson, Herbie Johnson, Randy (Barb) Johnson, Jerry Johnson (Helen), Tony (Jackie) Johnson; six sisters, Faye VanCamphout, Gail (Dave) Hibbert, Loretta (Ron) Devroy, Sally Mills (Wayne Sommerfelt), Karen (Max) Kikenwitz, Carol (Fran) Kasson.
Barry Allen Delvoye
Robert M Delvoye