Thomas M Spielbauer
Carol J Lison
F, b. May 18, 1932, d. March 1, 2017
- Birth: Carol J Lison was born on May 18, 1932 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and James R Selissen were married on April 18, 1952.
- Death: Carol J Lison died on March 1, 2017, at age 84.
- Burial: She was buried in Fort Howard Memorial Park, Green Bay, Wisconsin.
- Note: Carol J. Selissen, 84, Green Bay, died Wednesday, March 1, 2017 following a lengthy illness. She was born on May 18, 1932, in Green Bay to Lewis and Esther (Eliason) Lison.
Carol graduated from Green Bay West High School, Class of 1950. On April 18, 1952, she married James R. Selissen. He preceded her in death on April 17, 2005. For many years, Carol worked as a secretary for several engineers. She was a member of Calvary Lutheran Church for 60 years, and a member of the Red Hat Society. Carol enjoyed barber shop music, lunches with her cousins, watching hockey, and spending time with her grandchildren.
She is survived by four children and their spouses, Scott and Julie Selissen, Steven and Lynn Selissen, David and Sandy Selissen, Sue Selissen; grandchildren, Joe (Michelle) Selissen, Jacob Selissen, Brandon (Tracy) Selissen, Kristin (Nate) Zepnick, Kalyn Selissen (and friend, Tyler), Anna (Matt) Haroldson, Joelle Selissen, Kyla Karcz, Amy Karcz, Dillon Selissen, Allie and Kevin Le Claire, Jolene and Jordan Knoll; great-grandchildren, Faith, Memphis, Maci, Myla, Jackson, Cameron, Logan, Wyatt, Bailey Sue; her in-laws, Rose and Mike Denisson, Bill Adkins, Bea and Dick McAllister; her special friends, Monica and Arvella; and many nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
Carol was preceded in death by her husband, James; her parents; a sister, Rita; brother, Roger; and her parents-in-law, Doris and Mike Griffin, Pat and Gerald Selissen.
Friends may call at Blaney Funeral Home, 1521 Shawano Ave., from 1 to 4 p.m. Sunday. The Funeral Service will be held at 4 p.m. Sunday at the funeral home with Rev. Earl Vorpagel III officiating. Entombment will be at Fort Howard Memorial Park. To send online condolences, please go to www.BlaneyFuneralHome.com.
In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made in Carol's name to benefit the N.E.W. Zoo.
The family extends a special thank you to Tabitha and the staff of Emerald Bay Retirement Community; and to the staff of Heartland Hospice.
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette from Mar. 2 to Mar. 4, 2017.
M, b. April 5, 1857, d. March 10, 1928
Family: Lea Demers (b. July 28, 1862, d. January 14, 1939)
- Birth: Ludger Perrault was born on April 5, 1857 in Nicolet, Quebec, Canada.
- Marriage: He and Lea Demers were married on September 29, 1879 in Nicolet, Quebec, Canada.
- Death: Ludger Perrault died on March 10, 1928, at age 70, in Manchester, Hillsborough Co, New Hampshire.
F, b. July 28, 1862, d. January 14, 1939
- Birth: Lea Demers was born on July 28, 1862 in Les Becquets, Nicolet, Québec, Canada.
- Marriage: She and Ludger Perrault were married on September 29, 1879 in Nicolet, Quebec, Canada.
- Death: Lea Demers died on January 14, 1939, at age 76, in Manchester, Hillsborough Co, New Hampshire.