M, b. circa 1790
- Birth: Johannis VandenBiggelaar was born circa 1790 in Erp, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Anna Maria Cornelis VanderZanden were married on January 23, 1819 in Boekel, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Gerardus Cornelis Peters VanderZanden
M, b. circa 1790
- Birth: Gerardus Cornelis Peters VanderZanden was born circa 1790 in Boekel, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Geertrui Janssens were married on February 19, 1819 in Boekel, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
William Charles Bain
Cynthia Lowell Lemerond
Donald J Plouff
M, b. January 29, 1925, d. July 15, 2015
- Birth: Donald J Plouff was born on January 29, 1925 in Little Suamico, Oconto Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Berdella Fountaine were married in 1971 in Menominee, Menominee Co, Michigan.
- Death: Donald J Plouff died on July 15, 2015, at age 90.
- Note: Donald J. Plouff, 90, Green Bay, formerly of New Port Richey, Florida, passed away Wed. morning, July 15, 2015, at a local nursing home. Born Jan. 29, 1925, in Little Suamico, he is the son of the late Valentine and Rose (Speener) Plouff. Don joined the Marine Corps in 1942, at the age of 17, reaching the rank of sergeant, and serving in the Marshall Islands during World War II. Don was proud to serve as a sharp shooter and was honorably discharged in 1945. Don managed a local gas station was employed as a truck driver and managed a liquor warehouse in the Green Bay area. In 1971, he married the former Berdella (Fontaine) Hallada in Menominee, MI and together the couple owned a local tavern before moving to New Port Richey, FL. While in Florida, Don worked as a clerk in a hardware store and a liquor store before retiring in 1995 to a life of fishing and gardening. Recently, due to health concerns the couple moved back the Green Bay area to be near family.
He is survived by his wife, Berdella "Berdie"; five children and spouses, Julie DeCramer, Barbara (Charles) Barnhart, Michael (Diane Timble) Plouff, Sedna Jean (Dennis Chilcote) Cedarstone, and Steven Plouff; and their mother, LaVerne Plouff; seven grandchildren; three sisters, Rosemary (Tom) Quevillion, Pat (John) Collen, and Catherine "Kay" Unrath; one brother-in-law, Rueben Aerts; further survived by other relatives and friends.
He was preceded in death by one son, Gregory Plouff, and an infant son; five brothers, Val, Victor, Vernon, Bernard and David; four sisters, Caroline, Edith, Thelma, and Frances; brothers-in-law and sisters-in-law.
Visitation at St. Joseph Church, 1224 12th Ave., Friday, July 17th, from 10am until the time of the service. Memorial service 11:30 am at the church with Rev. Donald E. Everts officiating. Simply Cremation is serving the family. Visit www.simplycremationgb.com to share a condolence with the family.
Don's family extends a special thank you to the caring staff of GranCare Nursing Center and to Sedna Jean and Michael for going above and beyond in caring for Dad.
Cornelis Jans Hubers
M, b. circa 1770, d. March 22, 1849
Family: Maria Hubers (b. circa 1770, d. December 10, 1843)
- Helena Hubers (b. June 6, 1798)
- Johanna Hubers (b. January 24, 1800, d. March 20, 1869)
- Anna Maria Hubers (b. November 14, 1803, d. April 29, 1880)
- Gerardus Hubers (b. circa 1806)
- Gertruda Hubers (b. March 17, 1809, d. September 6, 1884)
- Hendrina Cornelis Hubers (b. February 29, 1812, d. February 19, 1899)
- Martinus Hubers (b. March 15, 1816, d. 1877)
- Johannes Hubers (b. June 30, 1819)
- Birth: Cornelis Jans Hubers was born circa 1770.
- Marriage: He and Maria Hubers were married on January 21, 1798.
- Death: Cornelis Jans Hubers died on March 22, 1849 in Mill en Sint Hubert, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.