Susanne M Schreiter
F, b. October 13, 1936, d. March 20, 2001
- Birth: Susanne M Schreiter was born on October 13, 1936 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Divorce: She and Douglas W Schramm were divorced.
- Death: Susanne M Schreiter died on March 20, 2001, at age 64.
- Burial: She was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Michael Douglas Schramm
M, b. October 28, 1958, d. June 10, 2016
- Birth: Michael Douglas Schramm was born on October 28, 1958 in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on June 10, 2016, at age 57.
- Note: Michael Douglas "Mike" Schramm, at the age of 57, died in St Joseph's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, on Friday, June 10 after being recently diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
He battled hard, with dignity, and with his keen sense of humor shining through.
Mike is survived by his wife of 33 years, Carmel Flory Schramm of Rhinelander, WI.
He is also survived by his father, Douglas Schramm of Neenah, a brother, Patrick Schramm of Plymouth, MN, a sister Lynn (Tom) Stinski of Surprise, AZ, a sister, Lori (Steve) Schutkoske of Omro, WI, a step sister, Marie Polar of Neenah, WI. A sister in law, Kim (Lee) Bastian of Rhinelander, a brother in law, Jim (Tammy) Flory of Rhinelander, a brother-in-law Mike (Wendy) Flory of Oshkosh. His mother in law, Shelby Flory, of Rhinelander, WI. In addition many nieces, nephews, and god children who were very special to Mike. He so enjoyed time spent with all of his family.
Michael was preceded in death by his mother, Susanne Schramm, step mother Yvonne Schramm, and brother, Scott Schramm.
Mike was born on October 28, 1958 in Neenah, WI. He graduated from Menasha High School and Assumption College in Worcester, MA.
Mike began his career in the soft drink business in WI, finishing that career as a Business Development Manager with Pepsi Cola Bottling Company of Worcester, MA. In this arena Mike was best described as tenacious.
In 1999, Mike followed his passion in the gem, mineral, and jewelry trade. Mike was an accomplished metal smith and jewelry designer. He enjoyed exhibiting his work at various shows across the country as he loved the people he met and those who appreciated his work. This work allowed him to continue his love of travel. He was fortunate to travel to many countries to gain an appreciation of other cultures and ensure gems and minerals he was using were mined ethically.
Mike was always active with volunteer activities, beginning with Junior Achievement, to Raising Money for those without homes in MA. He strongly supported CMN, the Boys & Girls Clubs, the Weis Earth Science Museum, and in the infancy of ArtStart.
Please join us to Celebrate Mike's life. Celebrations of Life are scheduled:
June 21, Pine Lake Town Hall. Rhinelander, WI 4-8pm. Visiting beginning at 4:00pm, with the program starting at 5.00pm.
June 23, 1000 Islands Environmental Center, 1000 Beaulieu Ct, Kaukauna, WI 5-9pm. Visiting beginning at 5:00pm, with the program starting at 6.00pm. Casual, wear your walking shoes to take advantage of the beautiful trails.
Condolences should be sent to PO Box 1337, Rhinelander, WI 54501. In lieu of flowers, please send donations to CoVantage Credit Union,
Mike Schramm Benefit Account 230644, PO Box 369, Rhinelander, WI 54501.
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent on June 19, 2016.
Scott A Schramm
M, b. November 15, 1964, d. July 22, 2010
- Birth: Scott A Schramm was born on November 15, 1964 in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on July 22, 2010, at age 45.
Kevin James Warning
Michael Jeffrey Warning
Christopher R Warning
M, b. August 17, 1953, d. September 28, 1971
- Birth: Jeffrey Warning was born on August 17, 1953 in Hortonville, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on September 28, 1971, at age 18.
M, b. January 11, 1826, d. February 7, 1828
- Birth: Antonius VanderZanden was born on January 11, 1826 in Boekel, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: He died on February 7, 1828, at age 2, in Boekel, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Anna Maria VanderZanden
F, b. June 11, 1829, d. August 20, 1829
- Birth: Anna Maria VanderZanden was born on June 11, 1829 in Boekel, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: She died on August 20, 1829, at age 0, in Boekel, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Johanna Catharina VanMelis
F, b. circa 1820
- Birth: Johanna Catharina VanMelis was born circa 1820 in Boekel, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Laurens VanderZanden were married on January 28, 1853 in Boekel, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.