Theodore Luke Tillman
M, b. March 17, 1890, d. April 13, 1962
- Birth: Theodore Luke Tillman was born on March 17, 1890 in Portland, Multnomah Co, Oregon.
- Death: He died on April 13, 1962, at age 72, in Portland, Multnomah Co, Oregon.
Raymond Francis Tillman
M, b. August 24, 1892, d. January 9, 1966
- Birth: Raymond Francis Tillman was born on August 24, 1892 in Portland, Multnomah Co, Oregon.
- Death: He died on January 9, 1966, at age 73, in Richmond, Norfolk Co, Virginia.
Florence Constance Tillman
F, b. February 22, 1895, d. February 26, 1895
- Birth: Florence Constance Tillman was born on February 22, 1895 in Portland, Multnomah Co, Oregon.
- Death: She died on February 26, 1895, at age 0, in Portland, Multnomah Co, Oregon.
Evelyn Constance Tillman
F, b. April 10, 1896, d. August 24, 1947
- Birth: Evelyn Constance Tillman was born on April 10, 1896 in Portland, Multnomah Co, Oregon.
- Death: She died on August 24, 1947, at age 51, in Portland, Multnomah Co, Oregon.
Jesse M Armitage
M, b. June 18, 1978, d. February 14, 2017
- Birth: Jesse M Armitage was born on June 18, 1978 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on February 14, 2017, at age 38.
- Note: Jesse M. Armitage, age 38, passed away at his home on Tuesday, February 14, 2017. Jesse was born on June 18, 1978, in Appleton. He was a graduate of Appleton East High School and an accomplished auto mechanic. Jesse enjoyed watching drag racing, the Brewers, the Broncos, Ford Mustangs, camping and racing RC cars.
Survivors include his mother, Carol Armitage; his son, Brayden; his uncle, Ron Armitage; and his cousin, Justin (Candie) Armitage and their daughter, Lily. He is further survived by his many great aunts and uncles; his many cousins; and many other relatives and friends. Jesse was preceded in death by his grandparents, Rodney and Henrietta Armitage; his uncle Thomas Armitage; and his "adoptive" mom and brother, Eunice Schroeder and Delroy Schroeder.
There will be a visitation for Jesse from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. on Sunday, February 19, 2017 at WICHMANN FUNERAL HOME-TRICOUNTY CHAPEL, 1592 Oneida Street, Menasha. There will be further visitation on Monday, February 20, 2017 from 10:30 a.m. until 12:00 p.m. A memorial has been established for his son Brayden's education. The family would like to thank the Emergency Responders who came to the home, Sam and Nancy Edwards, and other friends, for their loving care during this difficult time. Online condolences may be offered at www.wichmannfargo.com.
Paula Jean Manteufel
F, b. January 27, 1948, d. February 14, 2017
- Birth: Paula Jean Manteufel was born on January 27, 1948.
- Death: She died on February 14, 2017, at age 69.
- Note: Paula J. Depner, 69, Appleton passed away peacefully at Brewster Village on February 14, 2017. She was born to the late Orin and Lorraine (Stedl) Manteufel in Manitowoc, WI. on January 27, 1948. She graduated from Appleton West. She worked as a AODA Counselor at Bellin for 20 plus years, a job she took great pride in. She enjoyed crafting, making wreaths, and painting were her favorite things to do in her free time.
She is survived by her daughter; Kim Van Eperen, brothers; Dennis (Sandy) Manteufel, Charles (Julie) Manteufel, Robert (Kellie) Manteufel, and Jeffrey (Tammy) Manteufel. Grandchildren; Andrew (Molly) Longworth, Sarah (fiancé Billy Schommer) Longworth, three great grandchildren; Liam and Emma Longworth and Evelyn Schommer. One brother-in-law; Ernest "Butts" Paltzer along with many nieces and nephews.
She is preceded in death by her parents, one sister, Sally Paltzer and one brother Larry Johnson.
A private family service will be held at a later date.
Family would like to thank the staff at Appleton Retirement Community, Brewster Village, and Theda Care at Home Hospice for all the great care they gave Paula.
Online condolences can be made at www.wichmannfargo.com.
Charles Henry Manteufel
Robert William Manteufel
Merrill L Sword
M, b. April 1, 1929, d. March 17, 1979
Family: Jean L Kemp (b. October 24, 1931, d. February 16, 2017)
- Birth: Merrill L Sword was born on April 1, 1929.
- Marriage: He and Jean L Kemp were married on October 24, 1955.
- Death: Merrill L Sword died on March 17, 1979, at age 49, in Escanaba, Delta Co, Michigan.