Chase Peter Robert Muthig
M, b. November 11, 2014, d. February 13, 2017
- Birth: Chase Peter Robert Muthig was born on November 11, 2014.
- Death: He died on February 13, 2017, at age 2, in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Chase Peter Robert Muthig, age 2, passed away unexpectedly on Monday, February 13, 2017 in Neenah. Chase was born on November 11, 2014 to Joshua and Samantha (Eckberg) Muthig in Appleton. He loved to fish, balloons, Paw Patrol and especially his siblings.
Chase is survived by his parents; brothers, Jordan and Jameson; sister, McKayla; aunts and uncles, Andrew Muthig (Erin Hendzel), Neenah, Jacob Muthig, Larsen, Beth (Bryant) Gasper, New London and their daughter, Vanessa and Amber Doughty (Nathan Poppe), Caroline; maternal grandparents, Krit Eckberg (Duane Muskevitsch), New London and Charlie (Cindy) Doughty, New London; paternal grandparents, Jeff Muthig, Menasha, Cheryl Brown, Neenah, step-grandmother, Brenda Muthig, Larsen; maternal great-grandparents, Kathy Braun, New London, Janet Doughty, New London and Brian (Pat) Eckberg, Angelica; paternal great-grandparents, Robert and Darlene Muthig, Shiocton and 3 step-aunts, Stacie, Heather and Hallie Bruss. Chase is further survived by numerous other relatives and friends.
Chase was preceded in death by his maternal great-grandfathers, David Doughty and Peter Braun; maternal step- great-grandmother, Karen Eckberg; paternal great-great grandmothers, Olivia Williams and Viola Muthig and a cousin, Aiden Wright.
A Funeral Mass for Chase will be held at 11:00 a.m. on Saturday, February 18, 2017 at St. Denis Catholic Church in Shiocton with Fr. Richard Allen officiating. Visitation will be held from 4-7 p.m. on Friday, February 17, 2017 at Borchardt Moder Funeral Home in Shiocton and also from 9:00 a.m. until the time of service at the church on Saturday.
In lieu of flowers a memorial fund has been established.
The family wishes to extend a special thank you to the Neenah Police Department, EMT's and First Responders and the staff and volunteers at Theda Clark.
Jeffrey Scott Muthig
Peter Charles Braun
M, b. March 21, 1949, d. December 2, 2007
- Birth: Peter Charles Braun was born on March 21, 1949 in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on December 2, 2007, at age 58.
Raymond Henry Pingel
M, b. June 3, 1940, d. February 14, 2017
- Birth: Raymond Henry Pingel was born on June 3, 1940 in Rantoul, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on August 1, 1964 in New Holstein, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on February 14, 2017, at age 76, in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Raymond Henry Pingel, age 76, of Chilton, died on Tuesday, February 14, 2017 at Thedacare Regional Medical Center in Neenah. He was born June 3, 1940 in the Town of Rantoul, son of the late Melvin & Ranoma (Bosma) Pingel. Ray married Valeria Anhalt on August 1, 1964 at Holy Rosary Catholic Church in New Holstein.
Ray was a 1958 graduate of Chilton High School and immediately enlisted in the United States Navy proudly serving from 1958 until 1962. Following his honorable discharge, Ray began working at the Calumet County Highway Department where he worked until his retirement 29 years later. In his retirement, Ray drove part time for Calumet County Aging and Disability Resource Center.
In his free time, Ray enjoyed hunting, fishing, and sturgeon spearing and took great pride in the garden he tended to every year. Ray loved old Western Movies and listening to good Bluegrass Music; it was a good opportunity to swing Val around the dance floor long into the night. Survivors include his wife of 52 years, Val; his children: Chris Pingel and his special friend Lynn, Tina Malloy, Bill (Michelle) Pingel, Cindy (Josh) Schuler; his beloved canine companion: Cocoa; 11 grandchildren; 7 great-grandchildren; a brother: Jim (Christine) Pingel; a sister: Linda Pingel; and special friends: Vicki & Larry Schroeder. He is further survived by numerous in-laws, nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
He was preceded in death by his parents; an uncle: Sam Pingel; and his in-laws: Gilbert & Veronica Anhalt.
Funeral services will be at 6:30 pm on Friday, February 17, 2017 at Wieting Family Funeral Home (411 W. Main St.) in Chilton. Friends may call at the funeral home from 2:00 pm until 6:00 pm on Friday, February 17, 2017.
Online Condolences wietingfuneralhome.com.
William Gilbert Pingel
M, b. December 16, 1929, d. November 9, 1992
- Birth: Roger Clark was born on December 16, 1929.
- Marriage: He and Shirley M VanLanen were married on September 2, 1961 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Roger Clark died on November 9, 1992, at age 62.
Dennis Kenneth Clark