F, b. October 21, 1937, d. October 24, 1937
- Birth: Beatrice Sengstock was born on October 21, 1937.
- Death: She died on October 24, 1937, at age 0.
- Burial: She was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
August F Garske
M, b. August 11, 1894, d. July 19, 1944
Family: Alice Tech (b. August 21, 1891, d. February 23, 1964)
- Birth: August F Garske was born on August 11, 1894.
- Death: He died on July 19, 1944, at age 49.
F, b. August 21, 1891, d. February 23, 1964
- Birth: Alice Tech was born on August 21, 1891 in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on February 23, 1964, at age 72.
Agnes A Duckett
F, b. September 6, 1916, d. February 8, 2017
- Birth: Agnes A Duckett was born on September 6, 1916 in Morrison, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Clarence Toonen were married on June 18, 1956 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Agnes A Duckett died on February 8, 2017, at age 100.
- Burial: She was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Agnes A. Toonen, 100, Green Bay, entered into eternal life Wednesday, February 8, 2017. She was born on September 6, 1916, in the Town of Morrison to William and Elizabeth (Kane) Duckett.
Agnes attended Stevens Point Teachers College and taught at Annie Jackson and Whitney grade schools and later graduated from St. Norbert College. She was the oldest living alumnus of St. Norbert College. During the summer months, she taught arts and crafts in the city parks. On June 18, 1956, Agnes married Clarence Toonen at St. Willebrord Catholic Church. She retired from teaching in 1957. Agnes loved music, especially Irish music, and at one time taught piano lessons. But most importantly, she loved spending time with her family, especially her grandchildren.
She is survived by her son and daughter-in-law, Anthony "Tony" and Dawn Toonen, Green Bay; two grandchildren and their spouses: Dr. Joe Toonen and his wife, Liz Fales, Kenosha; Erin and Don Mueller, Glendale, WI; a great-grandson, Lucas Mueller (two additional great-grandchildren to be born later this year); and many nieces and nephews.
Agnes was preceded in death by her husband, Clarence; and four sisters and brothers-in-law, Anna (Robert) Riordan, Marie (Joe) Hoslett, Veronica (Lornie) Coenen, and Rose (Joe) Donovan.
Friends may call at St. Agnes Catholic Church, 1484 Ninth St., from 9 to 11 a.m. Saturday. The Mass of Christian Burial will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday at the church with Rev. Patrick C. Beno officiating. Burial will be in Allouez Catholic Cemetery. Blaney Funeral Home is assisting the family. To send online condolences, please go to www.BlaneyFuneralHome.com.
The Toonen family expresses their sincere gratitude to the staffs of The McCormick Home and Grancare Nursing Center for their care of Agnes during her final years.
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette on Feb. 9, 2017.
Raymond Edward Newmier
Odele Marie Herman
F, b. July 19, 1924, d. December 12, 1974
- Birth: Odele Marie Herman was born on July 19, 1924.
- Marriage: She was married in 1939.
- Death: She died on December 12, 1974, at age 50, in Marshfield, Wood Co, Wisconsin.
Carol J Wautlet
F, b. July 9, 1930, d. February 9, 2017
- Birth: Carol J Wautlet was born on July 9, 1930 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She was married on September 5, 1953.
- Death: She died on February 9, 2017, at age 86.
- Burial: She was buried in Holy Name Cemetery, Kimberly, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Carol J. LeBlanc, Kimberly, age 86, died Thursday, February 9, 2017 at Rennes Health and Rehab. She was born in Appleton on July 9, 1930 to the late Fabian and Rose (Meyer) Wautlet. Carol married Jerome at St. Joseph Parish on September 5, 1953. She enjoyed watching the Brewers, reading, knitting, sewing, and playing cards, especially Bridge. In her younger years, Carol volunteered at Holy Name School and helped with funeral dinners at the church. Her greatest joy in life was being a grandma and she treasured time spent with her grandkids and great grandkids.
Carol is survived by her husband of 63 years, Jerome; children: David (Lauren Norgaard) of Kimberly; Allan (Ginger) of Townsend; Patrick (Lori) of Suring; Paul (Barbara) of Kimberly; Karen (Mike) Karweick of Appleton; and Julie (Scott) Goodacre of Rapid River, MI; grandchildren: Mike (Maghan), Bryan (Melissa), Matt (fiancée Jessica Hitz) and Craig (Liz) LeBlanc, Abby (Levi) Schmalz, Michelle (Mike) Gaffney, Eric (Kayla), Jason, Katlin, Arron, Ryan, Jacob and Sarah Karweick, Elizabeth, Kristen and Emily Goodacre; great grandchildren: Parker, Drew, Joey, Mekhi, Isabelle, Caysen, Taytum, Issaac, Jocelynn, Lucas, Charlie, Thomas, Elena and Asher; siblings: Marian Madsen, Kathy (Ralph) Lamb, Dennis (Sandy) Wautlet and Judy (Mike) Courtney; and sister-in-law, Bernie Wautlet. She is further survived by nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
In addition to her parents, Carol was preceded in death by her twin brother, Karl Wautlet; other siblings: Donald Wautlet, Rita Schnese, Merrill (Joyce) Wautlet and Arleen (Milton) Warning; brother-in-law, Daryl Madsen; and Jerome's brother: Virgil (Mary Ellen) LeBlanc.
Visitation will be held Saturday, February 18, 2017 at HOLY SPIRIT PARISH - KIMBERLY CHURCH (620 E. Kimberly Ave. Kimberly) beginning at 9:00 a.m. until the time of Mass at 11:00 a.m. The Rev. Robert Kollath will officiate. Committal Holy Name Cemetery, Kimberly. To sign the guest book, please visit oconnellfh.com.
The family would like to especially thank the wonderful and caring staff of nurses, CNA's, and aides on the 300 Wing who took care of Mom during her stay. We would also like to thank her roommate Mary who always looked out for Mom's best interests while she was there.