Lucille Alma Zick
F, b. July 27, 1924, d. January 20, 2017
- Father: Harry M Zick (b. September 18, 1887, d. September 15, 1960)
- Mother: Alma Schley (b. March 20, 1896, d. March 15, 1996)
- Birth: Lucille Alma Zick was born on July 27, 1924 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Donald Norman Ott were married on December 25, 1942 in Forest Junction, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Lucille Alma Zick died on January 20, 2017, at age 92.
- Note: Lucille Alma Ott, age 92, of Brillion, passed away peacefully at home on Friday, Jan. 20, 2017. She was born July 27, 1924 in Green Bay, daughter of the late Harry and Alma (Schley) Zick. Lucille graduated from Brillion High School the class of 1941, and she was an honor roll student. After high school, Lucille worked at the Calumet County Bank as a book keeper. She married Donald Ott on Dec. 25, 1942 in Forest Junction. She and Donald farmed for 50 years on the Ott Homestead until their retirement. Lucille was a member of Zion United Methodist Church in Forest Junction, a Sunday School teacher of the beginners department for 30 years and was a member and officer of the Ladies Aid Society. Lucille loved to read, crack hickory nuts for her family, and do crafts with her grandchildren. She also enjoyed watching game shows, doing puzzles and visiting with company.
Lucille is survived by her eight children, with two sets of twins, including four sons and three daughter-in-laws. Norman (Nancy) Ott, David Ott, Joel (Betty) Ott, Scott (Annie) Ott all of Brillion four daughters and three sons-in laws, Julie(Jerome) Bastian, Kaye(William) Wynen, Mary (Tom) Brouillard all of Brillion and Kristi Cournoyer of Appleton. 21 grandchildren including Jeffrey Ott, Carrie Penovick, Jennifer Wilson, Daniel Bastian, Michele Sengbusch, Brenda Welch, Amber Breit, Nathan , Christopher , Aaron , Andrew , Jonathon , Jesse , Kevin and Douglas Ott, Phillip Wynen, Kayla Wordell, Alyssa and Brent Cournoyer and Brooke and Ben Brouillard. 34 great-grandchildren, one sister Miriam Lerche of Potter and one brother, John Zick of Milwaukee.
She was preceded in death by her parents, her husband Donald Ott on January 28, 2002, one sister Carol Wagner and brother in-laws Clarence Wagner and Erwin Lerche and one son-in-law Kent Cournoyer.
Funeral services will be at 11:30 am on Thursday, January 26, 2017 at Zion United Methodist Church in Forest Junction with the Rev. Rick Andrus officiating. Burial will be in the Forest Home Cemetery. Friends may call at the church on Thursday morning from 9 am to 11 am.
The Wieting Funeral Home of Brillion assisted the family.
Online condolences may be made.
"Well done good and faithful servant."
Donald Norman Ott
M, b. July 13, 1917, d. January 28, 2002
- Birth: Donald Norman Ott was born on July 13, 1917 in Brillion, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Lucille Alma Zick were married on December 25, 1942 in Forest Junction, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Donald Norman Ott died on January 28, 2002, at age 84.
Trenton Robert VanderSande
M, b. September 18, 1926, d. April 17, 2006
- Birth: Albert VanBeuningen was born on September 18, 1926 in Oijen en Teeffelen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Antonette H Rovers were married on November 5, 1960 in St Therese Church, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Albert VanBeuningen died on April 17, 2006, at age 79.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.