F, b. circa 1750
- Birth: Henrika Gijsbers was born circa 1750.
M, b. March 30, 1820, d. August 13, 1820
- Birth: Hubertus VanderHeijden was born on March 30, 1820 in Nistelrode, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: He died on August 13, 1820, at age 0, in Nistelrode, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. November 12, 1792
- Birth: Catharina VanderHeijden was born on November 12, 1792 in Nistelrode, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Antonius Johannissen VandeKamp were married on April 27, 1820 in Nistelrode, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Antonius Johannissen VandeKamp
M, b. September 19, 1783
- Birth: Antonius Johannissen VandeKamp was born on September 19, 1783 in Nistelrode, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Catharina VanderHeijden were married on April 27, 1820 in Nistelrode, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. circa 1782, d. June 14, 1863
- Birth: Petronella VandeVen was born circa 1782.
- Death: She died on June 14, 1863 in Nistelrode, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. circa 1780
- Birth: Martinus VanHaandel was born circa 1780.
Laura G Young
F, b. 1920, d. 2008
- Birth: Laura G Young was born in 1920.
- Death: She died in 2008, at age ~88.
- Burial: She was buried in Trinity Ev. Lutheran Cemetery, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
Laurie Lynn Gast
F, b. August 30, 1961, d. January 3, 2017
- Birth: Laurie Lynn Gast was born on August 30, 1961.
- Death: She died on January 3, 2017, at age 55.
- Note: Laurie Lynn Gast of Appleton, age 55, left this world to be to be with her heavenly father on January 3, 2017. She was born August 30, 1961 to the late Harold R and Laura (Young) Gast.
Laurie's working experiences included: St. Paul Nursing Home, Galloway Co., and the YMCA. Her most recent work was done volunteering at Freedom Center Food Pantry in Appleton which she truly enjoyed. Laurie's compassion for animals was second to none. She rescued many dogs and cats over her lifetime.
Laurie is survived by best friend and confidant Jeff Warren, sisters: Bea Lederer, Appleton; Betty (Donald) Mulry, Sparta; Bonnie (Dan) Reichel, Kaukauna; Kay and Karen Gast, Appleton; Lynne (Ben) Collins, Kaukauna; Debra (Dave) Churchill, Seymour; Fawn (William) Peterson, Colorado; Susan (Steve) Hansel, Appleton, brothers, Gary (Chris) Gast, Appleton; George (Bitsy) Gast, Appleton, many nieces and nephews, other relatives and friends.
In addition to her parents Laurie was preceded in death by two brothers, Martin and Harold Gast, her brother-in-law, Jim VanDaalwyk.
The funeral service for Laurie will be held at 11 a.m. on Thursday, January 12, 2017, at Bethany Lutheran Church, 124 W. 10th Street, Kaukauna, with Pastors Walter Steinbach and Levi Willms officiating. Visitation will be held at the church on Thursday from 9:00 a.m. until the time of service.
A special Thank You to Jeff Warren for his constant caring and friendship to Laurie.
Mildred R Bessette
F, b. May 19, 1919, d. January 4, 2016
- Birth: Mildred R Bessette was born on May 19, 1919 in Deer Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Willard W Harbor were married on June 22, 1937.
- Marriage: Mildred R Bessette and Harvey E Brandt were married on June 16, 1980.
- Death: Mildred R Bessette died on January 4, 2016, at age 96.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Mildred R. Harbor-Brandt, 97, Neenah, was called to her eternal resting place on Wednesday, January 4, 2016. She was born on May 16, 1919, in the Town of Deer Creek, daughter of George and Olive (Burton) Bessette. Millie married Willard Harbor on June 22, 1937 , and he preceded her in death on February 21, 1977. After marriage, Mildred and Willard stayed on her family's farm, near Navarino, until 1959. She later married Harvey Brandt on June 16, 1980, and he also preceded her in death on May 9, 2005. Millie was a member of St. Margaret Mary Catholic Parish, Neenah. Mildred was employed with Theda Clark Medical Center for 25 years as a housekeeper. She will be remembered for living a full life that was always devoted to her family. Mildred enjoyed cooking, shopping, and spending time with her family at supper clubs; especially, Mer & Jackie's Supper Club.
Mildred is survived by her 2 sons: Gregory G. (Pat) Harbor, Corbett W. (Jean) Harbor; 3 stepchildren: Brian (Jill) Brandt, Meredith (Phil) Seidl, Amy (Mike) Nordlee; 5 grandchildren: Nancy (Kurt) Jenicek, Melisa Triggiano, Corbett G. (Letha) Harbor, Gregory C. Harbor, and Haley (Tim Pierre) Harbor; 8 great grandchildren: Boone, Marisa, Alexia, Chance, Hunter, Kaleb, Nik, and Noah; 2 sisters: Marie Seehafer and Marilyn Siebert; a brother-in-law: Royal Brandt; many nieces, nephews, other relatives, and friends.
In addition to her husband's, Mildred was further preceded in death by her parents and 3 siblings: Merlin (Jacqueline) Bessette, Louis (Louise) Bessette, and Madelyn (Louis) Afeldt.
Funeral services will be held at 11:00 a.m., Tuesday, January 10, 2017, at the Highland Memorial Park Chapel, 3131 N. Richmond St., Appleton, with Fr. Michael Ingold officiating. Entombment will be in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton. Visitation will be Tuesday at the chapel from 10:00 a.m. until the time of the service. In lieu of flowers, memorials are appreciated in Mildred's name.
Millie's family would like to extend a heartfelt thank you to Millie's niece and nephew, Shirley Smith and Joe Bessette, for all their wonderful tender loving care.