Anna Maria VandeKerckhof
F, b. September 4, 1699
- Birth: Anna Maria VandeKerckhof was born on September 4, 1699 in Gemert, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. January 28, 1731
- Birth: Helena VandeVen was born on January 28, 1731 in Gemert, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. June 28, 1741, d. December 25, 1799
- Birth: Henricus VandeVen was born on June 28, 1741 in Gemert, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: He died on December 25, 1799, at age 58, in Gemert, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Joanna Maria Antoni VanDinther
F, b. November 30, 1747, d. November 6, 1800
- Birth: Joanna Maria Antoni VanDinther was born on November 30, 1747 in Gemert, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: She died on November 6, 1800, at age 52, in Gemert, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Vernon Woodrow Roberts
M, b. December 16, 1918, d. December 8, 1984
- Birth: Vernon Woodrow Roberts was born on December 16, 1918.
- Death: He died on December 8, 1984, at age 65.
Dean Henry Ash
M, b. December 24, 1923, d. February 25, 1999
- Birth: Dean Henry Ash was born on December 24, 1923.
- Death: He died on February 25, 1999, at age 75.
Marian June Januscheske
F, b. December 20, 1932, d. July 2, 2016
- Birth: Marian June Januscheske was born on December 20, 1932 in Monroe County, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Gilbert George VanDinter were married in 1953.
- Death: Marian June Januscheske died on July 2, 2016, at age 83.
- Note: Marian June Van Dinter, 83, of Tomah, entered her eternal home on Saturday, July 2, 2016 and now is with her precious Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
Marian was born to Joseph and Ethel (Pingel) Janusheske December 20, 1932 in the Town of Adrian, Monroe County. On January 29, 1933 she was baptized at St. Paul Ev. Lutheran Church, she was later confirmed in the Lutheran faith on March 30, 1947. In 1938 her family moved to a farm in Bear Creek, 7 miles south of Tomah. She attended the Sunny Ridge School for 8 years. Her parents along with other parents would hire a Taxi Cab to bring the area children to High School, since there were no school buses at the time. She was a member of the Tomah Senior High School Graduating Class of 1950.
In 1951 she moved to Rockford, IL and became a member of Alpine Lutheran Church, where she taught Sunday school to the pre-school age children. In 1952 she was hired as a secretary to the Chief of Manufacturing Engineers at Sundstrand Aviation. In this position she was approved by the FBI for a security clearance to work on Government Projects, one was the Air Force Bomber for the Boeing Aircraft. She worked 12 hour days for 13 days in a row for months to complete the contract.
In 1953 she was married and retained her position until 1959, when she became a mother and full time homemaker. When her 2 daughters were school age, she went back to work as a secretary/receptionist for Mo-Mac Mfg. CO.
Her father passed away suddenly in 1972, and in 1973 her family moved back to Tomah to be closer to her mother and family. She again became a faithful member of St. Paul Ev. Lutheran Church. She joined the Esther Circle and volunteered at the Church.
She also started working for the U.S. Government Engineers at Ft. McCoy. In 1979 she was transferred to Family Hsg as Budget Assistant the Housing Mgr, until her retirement in 1996.
Marian loved working, after her retirement she worked part-time jobs until her full retirement in 2007.
On October 15, 1977 she was married a second time to a very wonderful loving husband, Gilbert Van Dinter. He preceded her in death on September 27, 2014.
As a loving wife, mother, daughter, grandmother, step-mother, step-grandmother, great-step grandmother, and sister, she loved baking, cooking, decorating her home, entertaining, and playing cards with her family and friends.
She is survived by 2 daughters Mary Beth (Jeff) Kurowski, and Cynthia Sue (Richard) Peardot, one granddaughter Jacqueline (Andy) Lindberg, a grandson Robert Kurowski, her great-grandchildren, 2 brothers, Bernard (Lallie) Janusheske, and Paul (Vicki) Janusheske, a sister Darlene(special friend David Coman) Griffin, 2 sisters-in-law Magdalene Ash, and Antoinette (Bud) High, 2 step-sons Randall (Charlene) Van Dinter, and Robert Van Dinter, 3 step-daughters, Renee (Tim) Flynn, Roxane Santiago, and Rhonda Van Dinter, many step grandchildren, many step great-grandchildren, many nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
She was preceded in death by her husband Gilbert, her parents, grandparents, aunt, uncles, and other relatives and friends.
A Funeral Service will be held on Thursday, July 7, 2016, 11:00 A.M. at St. Paul Ev. Lutheran Church. Pastor Curt S. Backhaus will officiate. Burial will be at the Oak Grove Cemetery. Relatives and friends are invited to call at the Sonnenburg Family Funeral Home, on Wednesday from 4:00 P.M. until 7:00 P.M., and at the church on Thursday from 10:00 A.M. until the time of the service.
Obituary & photo published by Sonnenburg Family Funeral Home.
F, b. April 2, 1804
- Birth: Hester Jansen was born on April 2, 1804 in Sambeek, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. November 6, 1805
- Birth: Godefridus Janssen was born on November 6, 1805 in Oploo, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. November 20, 1807
- Birth: Joannes Jansen was born on November 20, 1807 in Oploo, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. July 9, 1809, d. February 16, 1864
- Birth: Joanna Janssen was born on July 9, 1809 in Oploo, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: She died on February 16, 1864, at age 54, in Vierlingsbeek, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. circa 1740
- Birth: Godefridus Geurts was born circa 1740.
F, b. circa 1740
- Birth: Maria VandenHeister was born circa 1740.
M, b. circa 1809
- Birth: Wilhelmus Strijbos was born circa 1809.
M, b. circa 1768, d. April 16, 1850
- Birth: Peter Geurts was born circa 1768 in Venraij, Limburg, Netherlands.
- Death: He died on April 16, 1850 in Venraij, Limburg, Netherlands.
F, b. circa 1768
- Birth: Anna VandeRijdt was born circa 1768.
M, b. circa 1768, d. July 28, 1847
- Birth: Antoon Geurts was born circa 1768.
- Death: He died on July 28, 1847 in Vierlingsbeek, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. circa 1768
- Birth: Catharina Peeters was born circa 1768.
Betty A Glaff
F, b. July 6, 1925, d. December 30, 2016
- Birth: Betty A Glaff was born on July 6, 1925 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on December 30, 2016, at age 91, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Glaff, Betty A.
Age 91, her earthly journey ended on December 30, 2016 at St. Elizabeth's Hospital, peacefully and with family.
Born on July 6, 1925 in Kaukauna, to Ervie and Francy Glaff, Betty graduated from Kaukauna High School in 1943. Quickly she spread her wings moving to California. Soon Betty found her way home and in 1948 started as a teller with the Bank of Kaukauna. Working her way up through the ranks, she attained the position of Bank Vice President. A wizard with math and a true puzzle solver, Betty thrived at the challenge of finding the missing penny or dollar from a bank drawer. Betty, retiring after 40 years, continued on the bank's board of directors until she was into her 80's.
Betty never married and this gave her the opportunity to be a professional tourist. She traveled the world, with groups, girlfriends, on ships or via plane. Betty said, "I never regretted borrowing money for a vacation."
Betty had a fierce love of sports. She not only watched every sporting event on television: but was a long-established Green Bay Packer Fan. She was in attendance for the 1967 ICE BOWL and whether at the stadium or in front of the television, she would be attired in green and gold. Betty, herself, was a fierce competitor. She bowled on leagues since high school and it wasn't uncommon for her compiled scores to be in the mid 500's. She also loved golf and cards with friends.
As a member of Holy Cross Church, Betty was always volunteering. With her banking background she was well suited to be in charge of the monies for the October-fest and collection counting.
Though most of her friends and relatives have preceded her in death, she will be remembered for her quick wit, her smile, her fantastic attitude and her willingness to have a great time.
She is survived by her only sibling: Bill Glaff of Pompano Beach, Florida; nephews: William Glaff of Little Chute and Eric Glaff of Jupiter, Florida and Eric's daughter Cami; nieces: Kris Mercier of Pompano Beach, Florida and Tara Mager of Wrightstown, and Tara's children Josef, Skye and Montana.
Visitation will be Thursday, January 5, 2017 from 4:00 PM until 7:00 PM at Fargo Funeral Home, 400 West Wisconsin Avenue in Kaukauna. Visitation will also be held at Holy Cross Catholic Church, 309 Desnoyer Street in Kaukauna on Friday, December 6 at 10:00 AM and a funeral mass will follow at 11:00 AM.
Donations can be made to the 1000 Islands Environmental Center in lieu of flowers. For more information or to share a memory of Betty, please visit www.wichmannfargo.com.
Betty truly lived, a lesson each of us should remember. She was a spectacular role model and her accomplishments were unheard of in her time. To celebrate her love of sports we welcome you to join us in wearing your favorite Packer attire as we say our final goodbyes.
- Graduation: She graduated from Kaukauna High School in 1943.