Mary Melinda DeMarce
F, b. November 29, 1865, d. June 6, 1950
- Birth: Mary Melinda DeMarce was born on November 29, 1865 in Eau Galle, Dunn Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Frank Edgar Patnode were married on November 23, 1885.
- Death: Mary Melinda DeMarce died on June 6, 1950, at age 84, in Fond du Lac, Fond du lac Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Mrs. Mary Patnode, Former Resident, Died Yesterday
Mrs. Mary Patnode, 84 former Antigo resident, died yesterday morning at a Fond du Lac hospital after a lingering illness.
Mrs. Patnode spent most of her life in Antigo. For the past several years, she had been residing with her daughter, Mrs. Arvin Cortice at Chilton.
She was born Mary De Marce at Eau Galle on Nov. 29, 1865, and was married to Frank Patnode Nov. 23, 1885.
Surviving are eight sons and daughters, Eudena, Peter, John, and Mrs. Otto Schiltz of Milwaukee, Merle of Three Lakes, Paul of Akron, O., Mrs. Josephine Gillespie and Mrs. Cortice of Chilton; three brothers, Peter of Turner Valley, Canada, and Frank and John of Arkansas, Wis.; 33 grandchildren and 42 great grandchildren. Her husband and one daughter preceded her in death.
Funeral services will be held Saturday morning at 9 o'clock at St. Mary's church in Chilton. The body is in state at the Pfeffer funeral home in Chilton. Following funeral rites, it will be brought to Antigo for burial in the Catholic cemetery.
Margaret A Patnode
F, b. December 2, 1869, d. June 25, 1972
- Birth: Margaret A Patnode was born on December 2, 1869 in Pepin County, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on June 25, 1972, at age 102, in Walla Walla, Walla Walla Co, Washington.
John M Andrews
M, b. 1864, d. March 11, 1942
- Birth: John M Andrews was born in 1864.
- Death: He died on March 11, 1942, at age ~78, in Walla Walla, Walla Walla Co, Washington.
Delphine M Patnode
F, b. October 16, 1873, d. August 14, 1956
- Birth: Delphine M Patnode was born on October 16, 1873 in Pepin County, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on August 14, 1956, at age 82, in Forest County, Wisconsin.
James H Mattson
M, b. August 28, 1868, d. August 31, 1909
- Birth: James H Mattson was born on August 28, 1868 in Pepin County, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on August 31, 1909, at age 41, in Elton, Langlade Co, Wisconsin.
Julia H Lepean
M, b. May 25, 1831, d. May 4, 1914
- Birth: Julia H Lepean was born on May 25, 1831 in Québec, Canada.
- Death: He died on May 4, 1914, at age 82, in Arkansaw, Pepin Co, Wisconsin.
Donald K Patnode
M, b. October 20, 1926, d. November 25, 2005
- Birth: Donald K Patnode was born on October 20, 1926 in Antigo, Langlade Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on November 25, 2005, at age 79, in Prairie du Chien, Crawford Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Donald K. Patnode age 79 of Prairie du Chien passed away peacefully on Fri., Nov. 25, 2005 surrounded by his loving family. He was born Oct. 20, 1926 in Antigo, WI son of Marcellus and Rose (Brich) Patnode. He entered the U.S. Navy during WW II, serving in the 7th Fleet and Phillipine Sea Frontier. After discharge from the Navy he then entered the Army that same year. He was assigned to the Signal Battalion in Germany. During his years of service, Don "Sarge" was stationed in Washington and then with the 25th Infantry Division in Hawaii from 1957 to 1960. Following this assignment he entered a tour of duty with the 4th Armored Division in Germany. Following 14 years of overseas service, he then served statewide, (locally) as an ROTC instructor at Campion Jesuit High School. In 1966 he was reassigned for a tour of duty with the 7th Infantry Division near the DMZ in Korea. On Sept. 30, 1967 Don returned from the US Army as a 1st Sargent. It was his earliest assignment in Germany that he met his wife Lieselotte (Lou) Kaufmann. They were married on April 11, 1947 in Mannheim, Germany. Don was an avid sportsman and loved the game of golf. He also enjoyed officiating high school sports. After his military career he was employed by 3M Company in Prairie du Chien. Don is survived by his wife of 58 years, Lou of Prairie du Chien, 3 children; Julie (Richard) Macomber of Augusta, WI, Patti Patnode of Prairie du Chien and Donald (Ann Marie) Patnode of Oconomowoc, WI, a sister Marjorie (Ervin) Schmoll of Antigo, WI, 9 grandchildren and 9 great grandchildren. He was preceded in death by his parents, an infant daughter Barbara Louise, a sister Catherine, and 3 brothers; Vernon, Robert and Wayne. Funeral services will be Tuesday, Nov. 29, 2005 at 1:30 PM at the Garrity Funeral Home Chapel, Rev. Doug Mathison officiating, with burial in the Evergreen cemetery, both in Prairie du Chien, WI. Military Rites will be accorded graveside by the Prairie du Chien Honor Guard. Friends may call at the funeral home on Tues., Nov. 29, 2005 from 11:00 AM until the time of services.
Lutica Marie Morgan
F, b. June 1898, d. April 25, 1951
- Birth: Lutica Marie Morgan was born in June 1898 in California.
- Death: She died on April 25, 1951, at age 52, in Seattle, King Co, Washington.
Walter Earl Reeves
M, b. 1897, d. 1944
- Birth: Walter Earl Reeves was born in 1897.
- Death: He died in 1944, at age ~47.
Ray Deny Reeves
M, b. June 7, 1911, d. April 18, 1952
- Birth: Ray Deny Reeves was born on June 7, 1911 in Bryant, Langlade Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on April 18, 1952, at age 40.
Ruth M Patnode
F, b. September 26, 1921, d. September 26, 2014
- Birth: Ruth M Patnode was born on September 26, 1921 in Bryant, Langlade Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on September 26, 2014, at age 93, in Hot Springs, Garland Co, Arkansas.
- Note: Ruth M. Ison, former resident of Antigo and Pickerel, died in Hot Springs Village, Arkansas on her 93rd birthday, September 26, 2014.
She was born September 26, 1921 in Bryant, daughter of the late Alfred and Minnie (Stanley) Patnode. She married Allie Ison on August 15, 1936 in Crystal Falls, MI. Mr. Ison preceded her in death in 1996.
She worked as a homemaker. She was also employed as a candy maker at Candy Connections, as a bookkeeper for Ed Bauknecht, and at Sears. During World War II, she worked as a welder on submarines in Manitowoc.
Mrs. Ison was a member of Arbutus Lutheran Church in Pearson. She enjoyed hunting, fishing, and camping with her husband, Allie.
Survivors include her daughter, Sandra (Marshall) Chapman of Hot Springs Village, Arkansas; 3 grandchildren; 4 great-grandchildren; and 7 great-great-grandchildren.
In addition to her husband and parents, she was preceded in death by a daughter, Judith Kreitzer; and 4 sisters, Iva Reeves, Dulcia Arnold, Margaret Fraley, and Lorraine Martin.
A burial will be scheduled in the spring at Arbutus Lutheran Church Cemetery in Pearson.
Roller Strasser Funeral Home.
Allie Glen Ison
M, b. July 13, 1915, d. June 13, 1997
- Birth: Allie Glen Ison was born on July 13, 1915 in Kentucky.
- Death: He died on June 13, 1997, at age 81, in Langlade County, Wisconsin.
Corinne Rose Franck
F, b. January 27, 1930, d. January 17, 2014
- Birth: Corinne Rose Franck was born on January 27, 1930 in Forest Grove, Washington Co, Oregon.
- Death: She died on January 17, 2014, at age 83, in Forest Grove, Washington Co, Oregon.
- Note: Corinne "Corky" Rose Vanderzanden, 83, a resident of the Kansas City community passed away, January 17, 2014 in Forest Grove.
Rite of Christian Burial and vault interment will follow the mass held at Visitation Catholic Cemetery in Verboort. Family and friends are invited to attend a reception following the burial.
Corky was born on January 27, 1930 in Forest Grove. She was one of five children born to John and Elizabeth (Rutledge) Franck. She was raised in and around Washington County and attended school in the Forest Grove area, graduating from Forest Grove High School class of 1947. She was united in marriage to Elmer Vanderzanden on August 4, 1947 in Verboort, Oregon. Following their marriage they made their home on the farm where they had lived since.
Corky was a home maker but also worked in the berry fields as a field boss for Peck-Love Farms. Corky had worked for Tualatin Valley Vineyards for seven years and also for Roland Duyck as a strawberry planter. She enjoyed bowling and billiards. She was an excellent cook and gardener, and she would can every year. She enjoyed singing and getting together with her close group of friends.
She is preceded in death by her loving husband of 60 years, Elmer, and three siblings.
Survivors include six children and their spouses; Sandra and Larry Myrick of Yamhill, OR, Pat Bryan of Stone Mountain, GA, Mary and Dave Huft of Forest Grove, OR, Shelly and Rick Hollingsworth of Beaver Creek, OR, Donald Vanderzanden of Kansas City, OR, David Vanderzanden & Larry Ulmen both of Kansas City, OR, 18 grandchildren and 41 great-grandchildren and many nieces and nephews.
Arrangements by Duyck & VanDeHey Funeral Home.
F, b. June 4, 1949, d. March 25, 2014
- Birth: Patricia VanderZanden was born on June 4, 1949 in Forest Grove, Washington Co, Oregon.
- Death: She died on March 25, 2014, at age 64, in Georgia.
- Note: Patricia "Patti" Bryan, 64, while living with her daughter and daughter-in-law, passed away in Stone Mountain, GA, on March 25, 2014, knowing she was loved by her children, family and friends.
Patti was born in Forest Grove, OR on June 4, 1949 to Elmer William and Corinne Rose (Franck) Vanderzanden. The second of six children, Patti was raised on the family farm where she learned her work ethic, sense of fairness and developed the type of imagination only afforded to a child raised surrounded by the natural beauty of the Oregon coutryside. She received her education in Banks, OR, graduating from Banks High School with the Class of 1967. She considered one highlight of her school years to be being choosen homecoming queen (1966) by her senior class.
Patti was first and foremost a devoted mother to her three children and raised them almost entirely on her own. She worked tirelessly to support her chidlren and gave them the best she could. Her children will tell you though that the best thing she provided to them was the constant and unwavering love and ever important ability to laugh at themselves. Patti was very itelligent, wise and loyal to her family and friends. She was quick to forgive and had a smile that lit up a room. She was an avid reader of science fiction and kept her library card well worn and the science fiction book club in business for many years. In addition to loving to spend time with her family, children and grandchildren. She enjoyed boxing, fooball, crossword puzzle, writing, classical music, feeding and watching birds squirrels, and feral cats that surrounded the home she shared with her daughter Georgia. She also looked forward to her visits to Oregon to spend time with her family and trips with her sisters to the casinos on the Oregon Coast.
Patti is preceded in death by her parents; Elmer and Corinne Vanderzanden.
Survivors include her children; her daughter and daughter-in-law; Millie and Lisa Vandervelden of Stone Mountain, GA, Her son; Cord Vandervelden of Beaverton, OR, and her daughter; Corinne Vandervelden and her partner Jessie Ubas both of Beaverton, OR, three sisters and their husbands; Sandra and Larry Myrick of Yamhill, OR, Mary and Dave Huft of Forest Grove, OR, Shelly and Rick Hollingsworth of Beaver Creek, OR, Two brothers; Donald Vanderzanden of Kansas City, OR, David Vanderzanden and his partner Larry Ulmen both of Kansas City, OR, Very loved and adored grandchildren; Clayton Vandervelden, Cecylia Vandervelden, Aries Ubas, Katelin Price and Kera Price and many nieces and nephews.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America