F, b. July 16, 1786, d. May 6, 1828
- Birth: Fenne Gieselink was born on July 16, 1786 in Weerselo, Overijssel, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Johannes Hendrik Schepers were married on August 10, 1812 in Oldenzaal, Overijssel, Netherlands.
- Death: Fenne Gieselink died on May 6, 1828, at age 41, in Losser, Overijssel, Netherlands.
Johannes Hendrik Schepers
M, b. January 20, 1786, d. April 18, 1842
- Birth: Johannes Hendrik Schepers was born on January 20, 1786 in Losser, Overijssel, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Fenne Gieselink were married on August 10, 1812 in Oldenzaal, Overijssel, Netherlands.
- Death: Johannes Hendrik Schepers died on April 18, 1842, at age 56, in Losser, Overijssel, Netherlands.
Gerardus Joannes Giselink
M, b. September 29, 1784, d. February 3, 1857
- Birth: Gerardus Joannes Giselink was born on September 29, 1784 in Weerselo, Overijssel, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Geertruijd Reimerink were married on June 25, 1818 in Losser, Overijssel, Netherlands.
- Marriage: Gerardus Joannes Giselink and Engele Arendsen were married on November 24, 1824 in Losser, Overijssel, Netherlands.
- Death: Gerardus Joannes Giselink died on February 3, 1857, at age 72, in Losser, Overijssel, Netherlands.
F, b. June 5, 1794, d. May 3, 1824
- Birth: Geertruijd Reimerink was born on June 5, 1794 in Weerselo, Overijssel, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Gerardus Joannes Giselink were married on June 25, 1818 in Losser, Overijssel, Netherlands.
- Death: Geertruijd Reimerink died on May 3, 1824, at age 29, in Losser, Overijssel, Netherlands.
F, b. circa 1780, d. May 16, 1865
- Birth: Engele Arendsen was born circa 1780 in Lonneker, Overijssel, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Gerardus Joannes Giselink were married on November 24, 1824 in Losser, Overijssel, Netherlands.
- Death: Engele Arendsen died on May 16, 1865 in Losser, Overijssel, Netherlands.
M, b. circa 1872, d. 1946
- Birth: Alfred Nichols was born circa 1872 in England.
- Marriage: He and Alice Fitzgerald were married on May 15, 1901 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Alfred Nichols died in 1946.
F, b. March 23, 1904, d. January 14, 1976
- Birth: Viola Kopplin was born on March 23, 1904 in South Dakota.
- Death: She died on January 14, 1976, at age 71, in Menominee, Menominee Co, Michigan.
M, b. November 1839
- Birth: Isaac Nichols was born in November 1839 in England.
- Immigration: He immigrated in 1864.
F, b. circa 1840
- Birth: Hannah Picard was born circa 1840.
M, b. circa 1881
- Birth: James Nichols was born circa 1881 in Illinois.
M, b. circa 1888
- Birth: Enoch Nichols was born circa 1888 in Missouri.
F, b. circa 1872
- Birth: Alice Fitzgerald was born circa 1872 in Manitowoc County, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Alfred Nichols were married on May 15, 1901 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Kim Marie Coenen
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena
Dean Arthur Sommer
Jeffrey P Sommer
Patricia Ann Steffen
F, b. December 4, 1935, d. December 26, 2016
- Birth: Patricia Ann Steffen was born on December 4, 1935 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Terry Hoeckendorff were married on December 28, 1990.
- Death: Patricia Ann Steffen died on December 26, 2016, at age 81.
- Note: Patricia Ann (Steffen) (Udell) Hoeckendorff, 81, Green Bay, passed away peacefully on Monday, December 26, 2016, at Woodside Lutheran Home, with her family at her side. She was born December 4, 1935 in Green Bay, daughter to the late George and Beatrice (Lawler) Steffen. Patricia graduated from Lena High School, where she was a Majorette in the high school band.
Patricia married Terry (Heck) Hoeckendorff on December 28, 1990, and he preceded her in death on September 29, 2001. Pat and Terry had owned and operated Heck's Saloon for many years.
Patricia had a huge heart and was loved by everyone. She loved her family and enjoyed spending time with them. They were always number one in her life. She enjoyed car rides, watching the Packers, going up north to Bill's cabin, and she loved angels.
She was a Brownie Troop leader years ago, and has been playing bridge with her girlfriends from high school up until her death.
Survivors include her daughters: Jody Clark, Peggy Udell, and Beth (Steve) Neuville, all of Green Bay; sons: Pat (Cheryl) Udell, Mike Udell and special friend Donna Swanson, and Bill Udell and special friend Debbie Sigl; step-daughters, Vicki (Jay) Maloney and Paula (Joe) Abts; 20 grandchildren; 17 great-grandchildren; sisters-in-law: Nancy Steffen, Jan (Dave) Larson, and Dorothy (Art) Gummin; the father of her six children, Willis Udell; many loving nieces, nephews, other relatives, dear friends, and her special dog, Buddy.
She was preceded in death by her parents; husband, Terry (Heck) Hoeckendorff; one step-daughter, Michelle Elsner; and her brother, Martin Steffen.
Family and friends may visit Proko-Wall Funeral Home, 1630 E. Mason St., Green Bay, on Friday, December 30, 2016 from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m., where there will be a parish prayer service at 7:30 p.m. Visitation will continue on Saturday at SS Peter & Paul Catholic Church, 720 N. Baird St., Green Bay, from 10:00 a.m. until the hour of Mass at 11:00 a.m., with Fr. Robert Rhyner, officiating. Online condolences may be expressed at www.prokowall.com.
The family would like to extend a special thank you to Barb Krutz, Phyllis Swim, her daughter-in-law, Cheryl, granddaughter Catrina, and Patty Hoeffel and all the Woodside staff for always being there for her.
Mom, may you find comfort in the arms of an angel…we love you!
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette from Dec. 28 to Dec. 29, 2016.
M, b. August 15, 1941, d. September 29, 2001
- Birth: Terry Hoeckendorff was born on August 15, 1941.
- Marriage: He and Patricia Ann Steffen were married on December 28, 1990.
- Death: Terry Hoeckendorff died on September 29, 2001, at age 60.
Richard Michael Sturzl
M, b. August 25, 1951, d. December 25, 2016
- Birth: Richard Michael Sturzl was born on August 25, 1951 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on December 25, 2016, at age 65.
- Note: Mike Sturzl, 65, New Franken, passed away due to complications of Alzheimer's on Sunday, December 25, 2016. He was born on August 25, 1951, in Green Bay to the late Richard and Betty Sturzl. Mike was married to MaryLee Manthei on June 19, 1993, at St. Louis Church in Dykesville. Mike spent several years learning the construction trade from his father prior to working over 40 years for Masons Local 3. Mike loved spending time with his family and going to his granddaughters' sporting events. He also enjoyed spending his time watching NASCAR, hunting, riding his Harley, working in his garage, traveling, and playing with his dog.
Mike will be sadly missed by his wife, MaryLee; children, Scott Maccoux, Katie (Chad) Jacobs, Tony Sturzl, Nikki (Bob) Weidner; granddaughters, Makenna and Aiyanna Weidner, and Veda Jacobs; his beloved dog, Mustang Sally; siblings, Julie Beckstrom, Mary (Marty) Tahija, Nancy (Ken) Dingle, Sue (Pat) Glenn, David (Ginny) Sturzl; brother-in-law, Russel (Cindy) Manthei; and many nieces, nephews, cousins, and friends.
In addition to his parents, Mike is preceded in death by several aunts, uncles, and a brother-in-law, Gary.
Visitation will be at Proko-Wall Funeral Home, 1630 E. Mason St., from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. on Monday, January 2, 2016. A brief Memorial will be held at 7:00 p.m. on Monday at the Funeral Home. Online condolences may be expressed at www.Prokowall.com.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to benefit a college fund for Mike's granddaughters.
Mike's family would like to offer a special thank you to 4th floor medical staff at Aurora BayCare Medical Center and Jen Pontzloff for their extraordinary care and support.
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette from Dec. 28, 2016 to Jan. 1, 2017.