F, b. March 7, 1820, d. January 25, 1869
- Birth: Megchelina VanSanten was born on March 7, 1820 in Maasbommel, Gelderland, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Willem Baars were married on August 24, 1860 in Appeltern, Gelderland, Netherlands.
- Death: Megchelina VanSanten died on January 25, 1869, at age 48, in Heesch, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. circa 1830, d. August 8, 1875
- Birth: Leonardus Baars was born circa 1830.
- Death: He died on August 8, 1875 in Heesch, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. February 5, 1826
- Birth: Jozef Baars was born on February 5, 1826 in Dreumel, Gelderland, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Cornelia VanHintem were married on May 19, 1854 in Oss, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. May 17, 1825
- Birth: Cornelia VanHintem was born on May 17, 1825 in Oss, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Jozef Baars were married on May 19, 1854 in Oss, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Anna Maria Baars
F, b. circa 1845
- Birth: Anna Maria Baars was born circa 1845 in Heesch, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Jan VanDonzel were married on October 30, 1868 in Heesch, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. circa 1842
- Birth: Jan VanDonzel was born circa 1842 in Oss, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Anna Maria Baars were married on October 30, 1868 in Heesch, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Joseph Don Ballard
Linda Lee VanVuren
F, b. January 17, 1953, d. May 14, 2017
- Birth: Linda Lee VanVuren was born on January 17, 1953.
- Death: She died on May 14, 2017, at age 64, in Sobieski, Oconto Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Seymour City Cemetery, Seymour, Wisconsin.
- Note: Linda L. (Van Vuren) Ballard, 64, of Sobieski, passed away Sunday, May 14, 2017 at her home with her family by her side. She was born January 17, 1953, daughter of the late Lee and Ruth (Kroner) Van Vuren.
On July 27, 1984, she was united in marriage to Joseph Ballard.
Linda was a 1971 graduate of Seymour High School. She was employed with Bellin Generations where her co-workers were like family to her. Linda was a member of the Milwaukee Great Dane Club and enjoyed dog shows, cooking, and time spent with her new grandbaby.
Linda is survived by her husband, Joe; her son, Clinton Ballard, Sobieski; daughter, Breanna (Kaleb) Santy, Oconto Falls; grandson, Gabriel; siblings: Clyde Van Vuren, Sturgeon Bay; Amy (Dan) Hoffman, Green Bay; Dirk (Sharon) Van Vuren, Green Bay; sister-in-law, Valerie (Gary) DuChateau; nieces and nephews.
Preceded in death by her sister, Jill Van Vuren; sisters-in-law, Mary and Beverly; father-in-law and mother-in-law, Don (Connie "Armella") Ballard.
A celebration of Linda's life will be held at Muehl-Boettcher Funeral Home, Seymour on Monday, May 22, 2017 from 4:00 pm - 7:30 pm with a service at 7:30 pm with Pastor Natalie Kramer McComb officiating. Burial will take place in Seymour City Cemetery. Online condolences may be expressed at www.muehlboettcher.com. In lieu of flowers a memorial fund has been established.
Linda, You were the best wife, mother, grandmother, sister and aunt any of us could ever ask for. You always put other people first and were so caring and self-giving. You will always live on in our hearts.
We love you!
- Graduation: She graduated from Seymour High School in 1971.
Beverly Jean Ballard
F, b. October 25, 1952, d. November 18, 2007
- Birth: Beverly Jean Ballard was born on October 25, 1952 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on November 18, 2007, at age 55.