Christopher S Bloks
Margaret Nicole Bloks
F, b. August 6, 1984, d. February 19, 1994
- Birth: Margaret Nicole Bloks was born on August 6, 1984 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on February 19, 1994, at age 9.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Gilbert B Herzfeldt
M, b. January 9, 1921, d. June 19, 1970
- Birth: Gilbert B Herzfeldt was born on January 9, 1921 in Caroline, Shawano Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on June 19, 1970, at age 49.
Ethel Mae Hassell
F, b. January 5, 1927, d. December 18, 2016
- Birth: Ethel Mae Hassell was born on January 5, 1927 in Michigan.
- Death: She died on December 18, 2016, at age 89, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Ethel Mae Herzfeldt, age 89 of Appleton, passed away on December 18, 2016 in Appleton. Ethel was born in Michigan on January 5, 1927 to Carl and Martha (Buss) Hassell. When she was a child, her family moved to Kimberly and when she was in the 8th grade, they relocated again to Appleton. She was a graduate of Appleton High School. After graduation, she continued her education at the St. Agnes School of Nursing in Fond Du Lac. After graduation from St. Agnes, she married Gilbert Herzfeldt and he preceded her in death.
Ethel held several positions during her career. She was employed with Metso Minerals of Appleton as an occupational nurse. She also worked at St. Elizabeth Hospital in Appleton as an RN and after her retirement, she worked part-time at Peabody Manor. She was a longtime member of Trinity Lutheran Church in Appleton where she volunteered both for her church and the Habitat for Humanity. She also donated her time, working with the Salvation Army Clinic, the Appleton Medical Center and the Hearthstone Museum.
She is survived by: children, Scott (Jill) Herzfeldt of Appleton, John (Julie) Herzfeldt of Menasha, Lori (Alan) Brockman of Kimberly; son-in-law, Gary Klister; daughter-in-law, Sandy Herzfeldt; 10 grandchildren; 8 great-grandchildren; and other relatives and friends.
She was preceded in death by her husband, her parents, a special friend, Mike Laux, one infant son, Jefferey Herzfeldt, daughter Robin Klister, and son Ross Herzfeldt.
Visitation for Ethel will be on Tuesday, December 27, 2016 from 9:00am to 11:00am at Wichmann Funeral Homes, Superior Street location in Appleton. Funeral services will be on Tuesday at the funeral home at 11:00am. For more information and to express condolences, please visit www.wichmannfuneralhomes.com.
In lieu of flowers and other expressions of sympathy, a memorial fund will be established with donations being forwarded to The Salvation Army of Appleton and the Brewster Village Memory Garden.
The family would like to thank the staff and nurses of Brewster Village, Atrium 1 Orchard, for the care given to Ethel during her illness.
F, b. March 14, 1923, d. March 9, 2005
Family: Leo J Kolbe (b. October 7, 1922, d. December 20, 2016)
- Birth: Elizabeth Morgan was born on March 14, 1923 in Mount Calvary, Fond du Lac Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Leo J Kolbe were married on September 14, 1944 in New Holstein, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Elizabeth Morgan died on March 9, 2005, at age 81.
Derald Edward Ossmann
M, b. September 10, 1955, d. February 6, 1970
- Birth: Dennis Ossmann was born on September 10, 1955 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on February 6, 1970, at age 14.
- Burial: He was buried in St Sebastian Cemetery, Isaar, Wisconsin.
F, b. August 8, 1963, d. October 1, 1965
- Birth: Charlene Ossmann was born on August 8, 1963 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on October 1, 1965, at age 2.
- Burial: She was buried in St Sebastian Cemetery, Isaar, Wisconsin.
Cherie Ann VanLanen
Robert E VanLanen