M, b. August 20, 1961, d. August 20, 1961
- Birth: Ronald Martens was born on August 20, 1961.
- Death: He died on August 20, 1961, at age 0.
- Burial: He was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Kevin H Martens
M, b. June 5, 1973, d. June 19, 2016
- Birth: Kevin H Martens was born on June 5, 1973 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on June 19, 2016, at age 43, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Kevin H. Martens, 43, of Green Bay, beloved father, son, and brother, departed this life on Sunday, June 19, 2016 at St. Mary's Hospital surrounded by his loving family and friends.
Kevin was born on June 5, 1973, in Green Bay, son of Ronald H. Martens and the late Patsy (Bellisle) Martens. Kevin loved spending time at the cottage up north. He loved his dogs Lily, and Charlie. He enjoyed rummage sales, and finding "treasures". Kevin found a value in everything. His greatest accomplishment was being a loving father to his two children, and he's proud to say he survived growing up with three older sisters. He loved spending time with his family and friends and everything that entailed.
Kevin's memory will live on through his family: his son: Justin R. Martens, his daughter, Maggie M. Martens. He leaves his dad, Ron (Sharon Ness) Martens, and his three sisters: Kathy (Bob) Wosnig, Karen ( Mark) Poirier, and Kim (Rick Zwaschka) Martens. He also leaves his nephews: Matthew Poirier and Tyler Wosnig, and nieces: Amanda Burmeister, Brittney Bachorz, Heidi King, Brianna Hodgson numerous aunts, uncles, cousins and special friend Lisa Seiltz.
In addition to his mother he is preceded in death by his brother Ronald Martens and his nephew, Michael John Poirier.
Interment will be private in Allouez Mausoleum. -.
F, b. circa 1865
- Birth: Elizabeth Schoenaker was born circa 1865.
F, b. circa 1867
- Birth: Lena Schoenaker was born circa 1867.
F, b. circa 1868
- Birth: Mary Schoenaker was born circa 1868.
F, b. July 28, 1843, d. September 6, 1892
- Birth: Hendrica Thesseling was born on July 28, 1843 in Eibergen, Gelderland, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Jan Hendrik tenBrincke were married on January 26, 1871 in Eibergen, Gelderland, Netherlands.
- Death: Hendrica Thesseling died on September 6, 1892, at age 49, in Eibergen, Gelderland, Netherlands.
Jan Hendrik tenBrincke
M, b. October 5, 1829, d. November 23, 1902
- Birth: Jan Hendrik tenBrincke was born on October 5, 1829 in Eibergen, Gelderland, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Hendrica Thesseling were married on January 26, 1871 in Eibergen, Gelderland, Netherlands.
- Death: Jan Hendrik tenBrincke died on November 23, 1902, at age 73, in Eibergen, Gelderland, Netherlands.
F, b. March 31, 1838, d. April 7, 1838
- Birth: Catharina Bergmans was born on March 31, 1838 in Oploo, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: She died on April 7, 1838, at age 0, in Oploo, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. March 31, 1838, d. April 4, 1838
- Birth: Jacoba Bergmans was born on March 31, 1838 in Oploo, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: She died on April 4, 1838, at age 0, in Oploo, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. April 5, 1830, d. February 3, 1884
- Birth: Gerardus Bergmans was born on April 5, 1830 in Oploo, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Gertruij Aben were married on April 16, 1864 in Oploo, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: Gerardus Bergmans died on February 3, 1884, at age 53, in Oploo, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. circa 1840
- Birth: Gertruij Aben was born circa 1840 in Oploo, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Gerardus Bergmans were married on April 16, 1864 in Oploo, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Heather Dawn Koch
F, b. May 26, 1977, d. December 8, 2016
- Birth: Heather Dawn Koch was born on May 26, 1977 in Milwaukee, Milwaukee Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She was married on October 17, 1988.
- Death: She died on December 8, 2016, at age 39.
- Note: Heather Dawn (Koch) Gruett, age 39, of Brillion, went home to heaven on Thursday, December 8, 2016 at Cherry Meadows Hospice in Appleton.
She was born on May 26, 1977 in Milwaukee, daughter of John M. and Marian J. (Pritzl) Koch. Heather married Chad M. Gruett on October 17, 1998. In Heather's own word: "Although life is too short I feel blessed with the accomplishments of my life, through giving back, through community service organizations and local government positions. My greatest accomplishment in this life has been parenting next to the love of my life, Chad, our two amazing children, Payton and Paige. They have brought the most joy to our lives and I look forward to watching them from the heavens. I enjoyed many successful and fulfilling years as a realtor for the Focus Team and Coldwell Banker The Real Estate Group, as well as being a server at Verbeten Bowl and Grill, where clients and coworkers quickly became family and friends. I enjoyed spending time with my friends and family, gardening and traveling. I truly loved life!"
Heather will be greatly missed by her husband Chad, their two children, Payton Michael Gruett and Paige Marie Gruett, her parents, John M. Koch and Marian J. Koch, her in-laws, Lloyd and Jean A. Gruett, two sisters, Nichole (Jason) Strack, Michelle (Jason) Ruebl, a brother Kristoffer (Veesee) Koch, brothers-in-law and sisters-in-law, Paul (Terry) Gruett, Amy (Jim) Heideman, Scott (Ginger) Gruett, Corey (BreAnn) Gruett, Kristie Gruett, Katie (Kim) Plate, Tyler (Tasha) Gruett and numerous nieces, nephews and friends. "They each hold a special place in my heart."
Funeral service will be held on Thursday, December 15, 2016 at 11:00 a.m. at Trinity Lutheran Church in Rantoul. The Rev. Patrick Niles will officiate. Visitation will take place on Wednesday, December 14 at the Wieting Funeral Home, 215 S. Main St. in Brillion, from 4:00 until 8:00 p.m. and then again at the church on Thursday morning from 9:00 a.m.until 10:45 a.m. In lieu of flowers, a memorial has been established in Heather's name. Online condolences may be made at www.wieting-funeralhome.com.
Written by Heather, "My heart is so full of love that it feels like an explosion into a million glittering pieces. Pieces that are sent out into the universe. When you need me, one of those pieces come down to you in the form of a thought or a memory. This is the proof that I am always here for you."
Payton Michael Gruett
Paige Marie Gruett
Louis J Pritzl
M, b. February 9, 1920, d. April 20, 1983
- Birth: Louis J Pritzl was born on February 9, 1920 in Brillion, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Lucille Woytasik were married on July 25, 1942 in Marathon County, Wisconsin.
- Death: Louis J Pritzl died on April 20, 1983, at age 63, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Holy Family Cemetery (formerly St Mary), Brillion, Wisconsin.
- Note: Louis J Pritzl [Jr.] N9051 County Trunk PP, Brillion from Robert E. & Bernice Pritzl Age 63, died Wednesday, April 20, 1983 at Bellin Hospice. He was born February 9, 1920 in Brillion, the son of the late Louis and Anna (Eigenberger) Pritzl. He was married to Lucille Wytosik on July 25 1942, in Bevent, Wisc. He owned and operated Able Upholstery in Brillion and Milwaukee. He was a member of St. Mary Catholic Church, Brillion, a World War II veteran, having served with the U.S. Marine Corps in the southwest Pacific Theater of Operations, a member of the American Legion Post 126, Brillion, the D.A.V. Post Chapter 3, Green Bay, the Brillion Conservation Club, the Brillion Senior Citizen's Club and the Usher Club of St. Mary Catholic Church. Survivors include his wife, Lucille; three daughters and sons-in-law; Nadene and Clarence Kleman, Mosinee; Shirley and Anthony Leszczynski, Wauwatosa; Marian and John Koch, Milwaukee; a son and daughter-in-law, Dennis and Gale Pritzl, Milwaukee; 12 grandchildren; one great-granddaughter; three sisters; Mrs. Walter (Mary) Lashua, Neenah; Mrs. Earl (Veronica) Voss, Brillion; Mrs. Lawrence (Dorothy) Kubale, Green Bay; a brother, Elmer, Reedsville. He was preceded in death by a brother, Arthur. The funeral will be 10:30 a.m. Saturday at the Wieting Funeral Home, and 11 a.m. at St. Mary Catholic Church, Brillion, with the Rev. Peter Taylor officiating. Burial will be in the parish cemetery. Friends may call at the Wieting Funeral Home, Brillion, after 4 p.m. Friday and until the hour of service on Saturday. The parish vigil will be at 8 p.m., Friday.
F, b. June 16, 1922, d. April 5, 2002
- Birth: Lucille Woytasik was born on June 16, 1922 in Marathon County, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Louis J Pritzl were married on July 25, 1942 in Marathon County, Wisconsin.
- Death: Lucille Woytasik died on April 5, 2002, at age 79, in Marathon County, Wisconsin.
Marian J Pritzl