Donald E Bodway
Marion Ruth Johnson
F, b. January 30, 1925, d. November 29, 2016
- Birth: Marion Ruth Johnson was born on January 30, 1925.
- Marriage: She and Paul Raymond Feldt were married on May 31, 1945.
- Death: Marion Ruth Johnson died on November 29, 2016, at age 91.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Marion (Midge) Ruth Feldt (Johnson) age 91 met Jesus face to face November 29, 2016. Midge was born in Appleton to August and Sophronia (Whitman) Johnson on January 30, 1925. She graduated from Menasha High School. Midge was united in marriage to Paul Raymond Feldt on May 31, 1945 and they shared 56 years of marriage and brought 8 children into the world. In 1967 Paul and Midge moved to Weyauwega and operated Diamond Shoe Stock Farm. Midge had a quiet gentle spirit, she was known for her excellent abilities as a seamstress. Besides farming, she also worked for her father and brother as a bookkeeper at Johnson's Auto Service. Midge enjoyed sewing, knitting and crocheting, she made sure to crochet an afghan for each of her children and grandchildren. Midge was instrumental in organizing and starting the Johnson family reunion.
Midge is survived by her daughter, Linda Norby- grandchildren, Liza (Kevin) Maas, Patrick (Tricia), Stephen (Lori) and Amanda (fiancé, Dustin); son, Gary (Mary) Feldt - grandchildren, Richard (Cindy) and Dylan (Allison); Daniel Leon (deceased)- grandchildren, Erica Feldt (Mitch) and Heather Feldt (Jeremy); son, Rick (Candy) Feldt- grandchildren, Cory Newman, Tracy Feldt-Diehm and Lindsay Feldt (Corey Murray) Feldt; daughter, Pennie (Phil) Krisel- grandchildren, Bev (Tim) Betker, Bridget (Jason) Roe, Brenda (Andy) Suehs and Barry (Heather); son, Roger Feldt -grandchildren, Amber Holt, Tim (Laura) and Travis; daughter, Valerie (Mike) Westphal- grandchildren, Melinda (Randy) Korth, Amanda Wilz (Corey), David Wilz and Grace Westphal and siblings, Bob (Alice) Johnson, Texas, Glen (Sharon) Johnson, Texas and Sheila (Ron) O'Connor, Green Bay. Besides her 21 grandchildren, Midge also was proud to have numerous great-grandchildren. She is further survived by numerous nieces, nephews, other relatives and many friends.
Midge was preceded in death by her husband, Paul; first born, infant son, Daniel Richard and son Daniel Leon; a sister Nina Calden; brothers, Harold Johnson and Ronald Johnson; brother-in-law, Earl Feldt; sister-in-law, Doris Gosdeck; son-in-law, Cliff Norby and nieces, Shari Calden, Karen Gosdeck and Sandi Feavel.
A memorial service celebrating Midge's life will be at 12:00 noon on Saturday, December 3, 2016 at Calvary Chapel in Waupaca (615 W. Union St.). Pastor David Goyke will be officiating. Friends and family may gather at the church from 10 a.m. until the time of service. Interment will be in Highland Memorial Park in Appleton.
The family wishes to thank Crossroads Care Center of Weyauwega for their love and care of Marion over these past years.
Daniel Richard Feldt
M, b. April 25, 1946, d. June 29, 1946
- Birth: Daniel Richard Feldt was born on April 25, 1946 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on June 29, 1946, at age 0.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Daniel Leon Feldt
M, b. 1953, d. July 21, 2000
- Birth: Daniel Leon Feldt was born in 1953.
- Death: He died on July 21, 2000, at age ~47.
Glen Eugene Weyenberg
Cheryl Ann Woldt