M, b. October 27, 1900, d. February 4, 1973
- Birth: Herman Klippstein was born on October 27, 1900.
- Death: He died on February 4, 1973, at age 72.
- Burial: He was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Andrew Anton Heinemann
M, b. June 3, 1915, d. January 17, 1989
- Birth: Andrew Anton Heinemann was born on June 3, 1915.
- Death: He died on January 17, 1989, at age 73.
Margaret A Heinemann
F, b. December 7, 1917, d. July 12, 1978
- Birth: Margaret A Heinemann was born on December 7, 1917 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on July 12, 1978, at age 60.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. December 20, 1913, d. February 4, 1992
- Birth: Stephen Gerdin was born on December 20, 1913.
- Death: He died on February 4, 1992, at age 78.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. January 31, 1903, d. March 19, 1984
- Birth: Irene Brouillard was born on January 31, 1903.
- Marriage: She and Armand Cardin were married.
- Death: Irene Brouillard died on March 19, 1984, at age 81, in Holyoke, Hampden Co, Massachusetts.
M, b. July 20, 1894, d. September 29, 1980
- Birth: Armand Cardin was born on July 20, 1894.
- Marriage: He and Irene Brouillard were married.
- Death: Armand Cardin died on September 29, 1980, at age 86, in Holyoke, Hampden Co, Massachusetts.
M, b. July 11, 1929, d. October 20, 2015
- Birth: Fernand Cardin was born on July 11, 1929 in Holyoke, Hampden Co, Massachusetts.
- Death: He died on October 20, 2015, at age 86, in Holyoke, Hampden Co, Massachusetts.
Normand J Cardin
M, b. July 11, 1929, d. November 4, 2016
- Birth: Normand J Cardin was born on July 11, 1929 in Holyoke, Hampden Co, Massachusetts.
- Death: He died on November 4, 2016, at age 87.
- Note: CARDIN, Normand J.
87, was called home Friday, November 4, 2016 while at the Heron Point Health and Rehab Center in Brooksville. He was born in Holyoke, MA July 11, 1929, a beloved son of the late Armand and Irene (Brouillard) Cardin. He was raised and schooled in Holyoke, and worked for Uniroyal Tires in Holyoke, retiring after 28 years. He and his wife, Claire, moved to Spring Hill, FL in 1989. Normand was a member of Saint Theresa's Catholic Church in Spring Hill. He leaves his wife, Claire in Brooksville, FL; his son, Daniel of Palmer, MA; his daughters, Diane and Darlene of Brooksville, FL; daughter, Donna in Monson, MA; his eight grandchildren, five great-grandchildren and all his nieces and nephews.
Mary Theresa Lorge
Family: James L Rew (b. May 14, 1942, d. January 4, 2014)
James L Rew
M, b. May 14, 1942, d. January 4, 2014
- Birth: James L Rew was born on May 14, 1942 in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on January 4, 2014, at age 71.
Wyoma Jean Lorge
Kathleen Helen Lorge
Steven Mark Kettenhofen
Kenneth Isaac Lorge
M, b. August 26, 1922, d. February 14, 2012
- Birth: Floyd Pelky was born on August 26, 1922 in Bear Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on February 14, 2012, at age 89, in Clintonville, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Bear Creek, Wisconsin.
Gilbert L Buchholz
M, b. June 6, 1930, d. November 17, 2016
- Birth: Gilbert L Buchholz was born on June 6, 1930 in Manawa, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Betty Jane Johnson were married on March 31, 1950.
- Death: Gilbert L Buchholz died on November 17, 2016, at age 86, in Manawa, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Little Wolf Cemetery, Manawa, Wisconsin.
- Note: Gilbert L. Buchholz, age 86, of Manawa, went to his heavenly home on Thursday, November 17, 2016 at the Manawa Community Nursing Center. He was born on June 6, 1930 in Manawa, son of the late Edward and Mabel (Hidde) Buchholz. On March 31, 1950, he was united in marriage to Betty Johnson in Manawa where they enjoyed 60 years of marriage together until Betty's death in 2011. Gilbert and Betty farmed for 40 years. Gilbert was a very proud and hardworking farmer. He was a member of St. Paul Lutheran Church in Manawa.
He is survived by his children: Donna (Harold) Hopp, Stevens Point; Wayne (Sue) Buchholz, Clintonville; Diane (Jon) Seeger, Ogdensburg; Todd (Laura) Buchholz, Manawa; 11 grandchildren and 18 great-grandchildren. He is further survived by nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
Besides his parents and wife, he was preceded in death by a sister, Mildred Sturm; brothers, Melvin Buchholz and Norman Buchholz and brothers-in-law and sisters-in-law.
The funeral service for Gilbert will be held on Monday, November 21, 2016 at 11:30 a.m. at St. Paul Lutheran Church in Manawa with Rev. Nathan Reichle officiating. Burial will be in Little Wolf Cemetery in the Town of Little Wolf. A visitation for Gilbert will be held at the church on Monday from 9:30 a.m. until the time of the service.
The family wishes to thank the Manawa Community Nursing Home for their wonderful care and kindness shown to dad, Southern Door Care of Waupaca and also Pastor Nathan Reichle for his kind words and prayers.