M, b. circa 1620
- Birth: Joost Hermans was born circa 1620 in Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany.
F, b. circa 1620
- Birth: Claerke Jans was born circa 1620.
M, b. circa 1695
- Birth: Gerrit VanHomoet was born circa 1695.
F, b. circa 1695
- Birth: Uliana VanGrootvelt was born circa 1695.
Albert C Small
M, b. June 17, 1921, d. October 29, 1967
- Birth: Albert C Small was born on June 17, 1921.
- Marriage: He and Mildred Mitchler were married in 1947.
- Death: Albert C Small died on October 29, 1967, at age 46.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Rhonda Sue Beyer
Clyde William Anderson
M, b. June 28, 1913, d. August 20, 2005
- Birth: Clyde William Anderson was born on June 28, 1913.
- Marriage: He and Cecelia Nuthals were married in 1945.
- Divorce: Clyde William Anderson and Cecelia Nuthals were divorced in 1971.
- Death: Clyde William Anderson died on August 20, 2005, at age 92.
David L Anderson
M, b. November 18, 1945, d. November 3, 2016
- Birth: David L Anderson was born on November 18, 1945 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on November 3, 2016, at age 70, in Florida.
- Note: David L. Anderson, 70, of Frostproof, FL passed away peacefully at his home.
Born November 18, 1945 to the late William and Cecilia (Nuthals) Anderson in Green Bay, WI he has lived in Frostproof since 1994 coming from WI. He owned and operated Southern Charm in Frostproof with his wife, Judy. He also served his country in the United States Air Force.
He is survived by his wife of 18 years, Judy Anderson; daughter Tracey Zimmerman and husband Patrick; and sons Darren Anderson and wife April and Brian Anderson all of Marshfield, WI: Jeff and Pam Tuttle of Mekoosa, WI, Curt and Lori Tuttle of Auburndale, WI, Bobbie Jo and Bob Aue of Auburndale, WI, Kim and Ryan McDonough of Greenfield, WI, sister Pam Ressler and husband Ken and brothers; Roger Anderson and wife Nancy, Michael Anderson and wife Jane and Dennis Anderson and wife Susan all of Green Bay, WI; 12 grandchildren and 2 great-grandchildren.
There are no services scheduled at this time.
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette on Nov. 11, 2016.
James David Wicker