Carol Anne Brouillard
F, b. May 1, 1932, d. November 4, 2016
- Birth: Carol Anne Brouillard was born on May 1, 1932 in Springfield, Hampden Co, Massachusetts.
- Death: She died on November 4, 2016, at age 84, in Virginia.
- Note: Carol Anne (Brouillard) McGeary, 84, passed away Monday, November 7, at Prince William Medical Center in Manassas, Virginia, following a brief illness. She was born in Springfield, MA, on May 1, 1932, to the late Zephir and Gertrude (Deely) Brouillard. Carol graduated from Cathedral High School in Springfield in 1949, and Mercy Hospital School of Nursing in 1952. She received her B.S. in Nursing from Boston College in 1956, and her M.A. in Education from Westfield State College in 1977. Carol taught nursing at Baystate Medical Center School of Nursing for over 25 years. She was a longtime parishioner of Our Lady of the Sacred Heart Church. Carol enjoyed vacations on Cape Cod, reading, and spending time with her family. She was predeceased by her husband, Arthur McGeary, in 1993. Carol leaves to cherish her memory, her children: Joseph McGeary and his wife Berry of Northwood, NH., Judith McClimans and her husband Charles of Fairfax, VA, and Elizabeth McFadden and her husband Patrick of Arlington, VA; her grandson Cameron McClimans of Fairfax, VA; her brother William Brouillard and his wife Shirley of Orlando, FL; her sister Faith Smith of Wilbraham, MA; her sister-in-law Jacqueline Brouillard of Ruskin, FL; and her brother-in-law William Kenney of Charlotte, NC, along with many nieces and nephews. Carol was predeceased by her brother Dwight Brouillard and her sister Claire Kenney. Funeral Services will be held SATURDAY, November 12, 2016 at SAMPSON’S CHAPEL OF THE ACRES, 21 TINKHAM RD., SPFLD., beginning at 8:30AM followed by a 10AM Liturgy of Christian Burial in Our Lady of Sacred Heart Church., 405 Boston Rd., Spfld. Burial will follow in St. Michael’s Cemetery, 1601 State St., Spfld. Calling Hours will be held Friday, November 11, 2016 from 4 to 7PM. Memorial donations may be made to Pope Francis High School, Attn: Office for Advancement, 134 Springfield St., Chicopee, MA 01013. Carol’s family extends their sincere gratitude to the doctors and nurses at Prince William Medical Center for the care and support they provided to Carol during her last days.
Arthur J McGeary
M, b. August 10, 1930, d. January 20, 1993
- Birth: Arthur J McGeary was born on August 10, 1930.
- Death: He died on January 20, 1993, at age 62, in Springfield, Hampden Co, Massachusetts.
Betty Jane Zuidmulder
F, b. April 25, 1934, d. November 8, 2016
- Birth: Betty Jane Zuidmulder was born on April 25, 1934 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Roger Charles Drossart were married on January 12, 1957 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Betty Jane Zuidmulder died on November 8, 2016, at age 82.
- Burial: She was buried in Shrine of Good Shepherd, Green Bay, Wisconsin.
- Note: Betty Jane (Zuidmulder) Drossart, 82, Green Bay, passed away on Tuesday, November 8, 2016.
Betty was born on April 25, 1934, in Green Bay, the daughter of the late Peter and Irene (Wallau) Zuidmulder. Betty graduated from St. Joseph Academy. She married Roger Drossart on January 12, 1957, at Holy Martyrs of Gorcum Church in Green Bay. Betty enjoyed making floral arrangements with her silk flowers and her hanging baskets of salmon colored geraniums. She had an extensive collection of beanie babies and collected baby seals. Betty especially adored her granddaughter and enjoyed spending her time with her.
Survivors include her daughter-in-law, Sara (Charles) Clover; a granddaughter, Daphne Drossart, brother, Dick (Caroline) Zuidmulder; sister, Sylvia (Merle) Dechamps; brother-in-law, Paul Van Dam and sister-in-law, Dottie Zuidmulder.
Betty was preceded in death by her husband, Roger Charles Drossart; a son, Steven Charles Drossart; brother, Peter Zuidmulder; sister, Lorraine Van Dam and her father-in-law and mother-in-law, Ray and Marie Drossart.
Visitation for Betty will be held at St. Philip the Apostle Catholic Church, 312 Victoria St., Green Bay, WI, on Saturday, November 12, 2016, from 9:30 a.m. until the time of Mass. Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. on Saturday with Rev. William Hoffman officiating. Entombment will be in Shrine of the Good Shepherd Mausoleum. Online Condolences may be expressed at www.prokowall.com.
The family extends a special thank you to Mary Zich and Sister Helen Keyzer for their compassion and care.
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette from Nov. 9 to Nov. 12, 2016.
Roger Charles Drossart
M, b. February 28, 1931, d. January 14, 2014
- Birth: Roger Charles Drossart was born on February 28, 1931.
- Marriage: He and Betty Jane Zuidmulder were married on January 12, 1957 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Roger Charles Drossart died on January 14, 2014, at age 82.
- Burial: He was buried in Shrine of Good Shepherd, Green Bay, Wisconsin.
- Note: Roger C. Drossart, 82, Green Bay, died Tuesday, January 14, 2014. He was born on February 28, 1931 in Green Bay to the late Raymond and Marie (Rasmussen) Drossart. Roger attended St. Philip Grade School and graduated from Central Catholic High School in Green Bay. He then enlisted in the U.S. Navy in 1949 and was stationed on the USS Midway, which at that time was the largest aircraft carrier in the U.S. fleet. Roger received his honorable discharge in 1950. He was then called back to active duty in 1952 during the Korean War and served on the USS Strong until his honorable discharge in 1953. On January 12, 1957 he married Betty Zuidmulder. In 1954, he started working at Proctor and Gamble as a machine operator until his retirement in 1991. Roger loved taking trips up north and spending time with family. He enjoyed hunting and fishing, especially with his granddaughter at Lily Lake. Roger was a member of the VFW Post 9677 in Bellevue. He was a quiet man who was kind and had a lot of love in his heart.
He is survived by his wife, Betty; daughter-in-law, Sara (Chuck) Clover; granddaughter, Daphne Drossart; brothers, Daniel (special friend, Barbara Deshambo) Drossart; Patrick (Susan) Drossart; nieces, Michelle (Neil) Baldwin; Dawn (Joe) Giesbers; Hope (Cher) Her; nephew, Kirk (Heather) Drossart; and many other relatives and friends.
In addition to his parents, he was preceded in death by his son, Steven Drossart; sister-in-law, Ruby Drossart.
Friends may call at St. Philip Catholic Church, 312 Victoria St., on Monday from 9 to 10:30 a.m. Funeral Mass 10:30 a.m. Monday at the church with Rev. Larry Canavera officiating. Entombment in the Shrine of the Good Shepherd Mausoleum. Proko-Wall Funeral Home is assisting the family with arrangements. Online condolences may be expressed at www.prokowall.com.
In lieu of other expressions of sympathy, a memorial fund is being established.
The family would like to thank the nurses and staff at Bornemanns Nursing Home, Bellin Hospital and Unity Hospice for all of the special care and consideration. Also a special thank you to Sylvia!
Steven Charles Drossart
M, b. May 13, 1957, d. August 20, 2003
- Birth: Steven Charles Drossart was born on May 13, 1957.
- Death: He died on August 20, 2003, at age 46.
Peter V Zuidmulder
M, b. June 9, 1938, d. May 21, 2005
- Birth: Peter V Zuidmulder was born on June 9, 1938.
- Death: He died on May 21, 2005, at age 66.
Lorraine F Zuidmulder
F, b. March 1, 1947, d. September 11, 2013
- Birth: Lorraine F Zuidmulder was born on March 1, 1947.
- Death: She died on September 11, 2013, at age 66.
Allison L Blick
Terrence A Blick
Katherine M Blick
Barbara Ann Balthazor